The most intuitive workout and exercise tracker for any fitness routine.
Strong is the simplest and most intuitive workout tracker, designed to help you get better results from your workouts. Whether you want to gain strength or just stay healthy, join over 1.2 million people who have downloaded Strong to stay on track in the gym.
“I’d suggest downloading the “Strong” app before you return to the gym. It’s that good” - CNBC
“with apps like Strong, working out feels more like a game” - The Verge
“I have used nearly every logging app since the App Store launched. This is the best bar none”
“I use this every time I go to the gym and seriously couldn't train without it”
“Simple. Intuitive. Functional. Exactly what I was looking for.”
“This is bare bones and serious. Right on, and works perfectly... I wish I could give 10 stars.”
“It's by far the most intuitive and easy to use workout app I’ve used.”
Whether you’re a beginner or an experienced powerlifter, Strong provides everything you need to record your workouts as effortlessly and as quickly as possible. Unlike other fitness apps, Strong doesn’t bog you down with distractions and unnecessary gimmicks you’d never use.
Strong is optimized for a progressive barbell routine such as Starting Strength or StrongLifts 5x5, but it is easily adaptable to any other routine of your choosing!
• The simplest interface of any fitness app in the App Store
• A comprehensive range of cardio and strength exercises - and add your own too!
• Fully-featured Apple Watch app to log workouts with or without your iPhone
• Add your own routines and easily choose between them
• Detailed exercise instructions with a growing library of animated videos
• Advanced Statistics show your personal records and progression and even calculate your one rep max and total weight lifted!
• Built in Auto Countdown Timer to help record rest breaks
• Support for multiple Exercise Types, including Assisted Bodyweight and Duration Exercises
• Tag sets as Warm Up, Failure or Drop Sets
• Supersets/Grouped Exercises
• Track your progress with graphs for Volume and 1RM Progression
• Automatically back up your data with Cloud Sync!
• Built in body measurements tracker to record your weight and other vitals, with support for Apple Health
• Warm Up Calculator tells you which weights to warm up with
• Plate Calculator for when the weights get high
• Support for Imperial (lbs) and Metric (kg) weights, or a combination of both
• Add notes and progress pictures to your workouts
• Share sheet makes sharing routines and workouts with friends easier than ever!
• Export all of your data to Notes or Email in CSV format
The free version of Strong can save unlimited workouts, but is limited to 3 custom routines. Upgrade to a Strong PRO subscription ($4.99/month or $29.99/year) for an unlimited number of routines and to unlock additional PRO features.
Strong will automatically charge your iTunes Account at the end of your subscription or free trial period unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of your current period. You can turn off auto-renew at any time and still receive full functionality until the end of your current period, but no refund can be provided for unused portions of the subscription.
If you’ve previously purchased “Unlock Strong” or “Strong Combo Pack”, you’ll be able to use the Restore Purchases option in the app for access to all Strong PRO features.
These prices are for customers in the United States and may vary depending on your iTunes Account settings. In-app purchases and subscriptions cannot be shared using Family Sharing.
Strong Terms of Service - http://help.strongapp.io/article/73-strong-terms-of-service
Start workouts from Siri with personalized phrases. We’re proud that Strong is one of the first workout trackers on the App Store to support Siri Shortcuts! Head over to Settings > Siri Shortcuts to set them up.
• Rest Timer notifications now include information about the upcoming set.
• Apple Watch: Adds “Now Playing” music playback controls to a couple of screens.
• Adds support for the new iPhone and Apple Watch resolutions.
• Fix: A bug could prevent notifications from being enabled.
• Updates minimum version to iOS 10.0.
Unfortunately, there are a number of glitches and performance issues in the future version of watchOS, particularly with pickers and animations. We‘re hoping to fix these as soon as possible.
Ratings and Reviews
Track the progress of your indoor training.
Love this app
Almost everyone goes into the gym with not much thought or planning. They guess they'll do arms today but can't remember what weight or sets they did last time. This app keeps you focused. Create your workout BEFORE you go in and adjust the weight/reps as needed, Or time between sets. I have two routines for chest, one for back, and one for legs and HIIT. Tells you last time you performed that workout and your results. You can easily see if your routine is getting a little easier then it's time to increase the weight or reps. Easy to add or delete sets. I also love that the timer tells me in my headphones that the break is over. When you complete a set, click the box and the timer starts. Almost every exercise is included in the search. Showed a guy in the gym who was at least recording his workouts on paper this app and he bought it that day. Works great with Apple watch also. GET IT! It will force you to get better!
I feel every time they update I have to relearn it, which is frustrating when you're hitting weights at the gym. Most frustrating this version is when you add an exercise, no longer can you a see the history of each right there, so you know which to add if there are duplicates. And I have some duplicates because I had to add custom ones before they had them, and you can't delete theirs. I wonder if they even so user surveys before launching a totally new UI. Just frustrating when key features change for seemingly no reason and the new UI is just excessively more busy. I just want a no frills app for no frills gym people. My favorite part of this app is being able to track your workout custom as you go. I never use the preset workouts and I feel they're starting to market more towards those people with all the colors and animations lol. Also, there's STILL a bug whereby if you plan ahead and add an exercise after the one you're currently doing, the timer no longer auto starts for the exercise you're still on.
- Strong Fitness Ltd.
- 123.9 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Strong Fitness Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Strong PRO $4.99
- Unlock + Power Pack (Legacy) $6.99
- Unlock Strong (Legacy) $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.