Strong Workout Tracker: Gym Log, Exercise Journal
By Strong Fitness Ltd.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
The most intuitive workout and exercise tracker for any fitness routine.
Throw out your notebook, Strong is the simplest and most intuitive workout tracker to get more from your workouts. Whether you want to gain strength or just stay healthy, join over 1 million people who have downloaded Strong to stay on track in the gym.
“I’d suggest downloading the “Strong” app before you return to the gym. It’s that good” - CNBC, June 2017
“with apps like Strong, working out feels more like a game” - The Verge, May 2017
“I have used nearly every logging app since the App Store launched. This is the best bar none”
“I use this every time I go to the gym and seriously couldn't train without it”
“Simple. Intuitive. Functional. Exactly what I was looking for.”
“This is bare bones and serious. Right on, and works perfectly... I wish I could give 10 stars.”
“It's by far the most intuitive and easy to use workout app I’ve used.”
Whether you’re a beginner or an experienced powerlifter, Strong provides everything you need to record your workouts as effortlessly and as quickly as possible. Unlike other fitness apps, Strong doesn’t bog you down with pictures and videos you don't need, and provide unnecessary functions you’d never use.
Strong is optimised for a progressive barbell routine such as Starting Strength or StrongLifts 5x5, but it is easily adaptable to any other routine of your choosing!
- The simplest interface of any fitness app available on the App Store
- Add your own routines and choose easily between them
- Cardio and strength exercises - and add your own too!
- Fully-featured Apple Watch app to log workouts without your iPhone
- Support for multiple Exercise Types, including Assisted Bodyweight and Duration Exercises
- Track your progress with graphs for Volume and 1RM Progression
- Tag sets as Warm Up, Failure or Drop Sets
- Supersets/Grouped Exercises
- Automatically back up your data with Cloud Sync!
- Built in body measurements tracker helps you record your weight and other vitals, and includes support for Apple Health
- Share sheet makes archiving workouts to Evernote, Notes or Email easier than ever!
- Full Screen Timer for easier notification
- Warm Up Calculator tells you which weights to warm up with
- Plate Calculator for when the weights get high
- Support for Imperial (lbs) and Metric (kg) weights, or a combination of both
- Add additional notes to your workout
- Advanced Statistics show your personal records and progression, and even calculate your one rep max and total weight lifted!
- Export workout information by email to CSV format, as well as full Database Export
- Built in Auto Countdown Timer to help record rest breaks
The free version of Strong is limited to 3 routines. Upgrade to a Strong PRO subscription ($4.99/month or $29.99/year) to create an unlimited number of routines and unlock additional PRO features.
Strong will automatically charge your iTunes Account at the end of your subscription or free trial period unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of your current period. You can turn off auto-renew at any time and still receive full functionality until the end of your current period, but no refund can be provided for unused portions of the subscription.
If you’ve previously purchased “Unlock Strong” or “Strong Combo Pack”, you’ll be able to use the Restore Purchases option from the app for access to Strong PRO features.
These prices are for customers in the United States and may vary depending on your iTunes Account settings. In-app purchases and subscriptions cannot be shared using Family Sharing.
Strong Terms of Service - http://help.strongapp.io/article/73-strong-terms-of-service
What's New in Version 4.21
- Added a quick option to rename Routines.
- Re-added start time of workouts in History tab.
- Fix: Issues making and restoring in-app purchases.
- Fix: Warm ups for non-barbell exercises used bar weight as a minimum.
- Fix: Timer Duration not updating properly for new exercises.
- Fix: Charts could not be reordered.
- Fix: Tapping on Charts placeholder text would open Store.
- Fix: Max Weight PR ignored rep improvements.
- Fix: WhatsApp share content contained extra HTML tags.
- Fix: Crash when viewing personal records.
- Fix: Eager* users encountered issues scrolling while logging workouts.
- Apple Watch: Update Routine option would not update the iPhone routine.
- Updated third party dependencies (which should fix a memory leak).
We’re releasing Strong PRO subscriptions worldwide with this version. If you’ve already paid for Strong in the past, you’ll always have access to the features you’ve unlocked. Thanks for your support!
As always, if you enjoy Strong, please leave a review - it helps us keep improving the app! Although we’re able to respond to reviews, we can always give a more detailed reply if you email email@example.com.
Good idea. So buggy.
I've been using Strong for the past couple of years, through many, many version. I like many of the features: the layout, the display of your entire routine on one screen, and ability to edit routines on the fly. But the bugs. Oh so many bugs. I don't think they've released one completely stable, bug-free version. The app freezes and hangs frequently -- numerous times during the course of a workout. The rest timer is completely unreliable. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. Sometimes you get notifications, other times it seems like the app just hung in the background and you won't know it until five minutes later when you think "Gosh, this seems like an awful long rest period!" I wish I could like the app more. I've been waiting for two years for solid, reliable version. But I'm so tired of dealing with bugs and an unreliable app, I'm going to start looking for a replacement.
Perfect no frills workout tracker
Replaced a decade's worth of notebooks. Allows me to track workouts easily - is very adaptable, i.e., it allows me to add and categorize any new exercise and the interface is simple to use to create / add / change / delete / copy workouts. Not to fancy but allows me to chart progress by conveniently showing last workout reps and weight as well as more in depth looks at progress by specific exercise. Also, happy that all capability was unlocked for only $6.99 vs many others that require subscriptions for premium features. Overall very pleased.
This app has replaced my notebook journaling… Which is always sporadic because I forget my notebook and sometimes I just get bored writing things down because it's tedious… with this app, I have consistency and accuracy and progress with my workouts!!
I create my workouts on my iPhone and track them on my Apple Watch. Which means I don't have anything to carry around at the gym except my water bottle 😃
Then once in a while I export them into an Excel spreadsheet because I'm a spreadsheet geek. The app's reports are good too (I just love spreadsheets)
Love love love love love this app!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Sep 02, 2017
- Version: 4.21
- Size: 98.2 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, German
- Seller: Strong Fitness Ltd.
- © 2017 Strong Fitness Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- All Features$6.99
- Unlock Strong$4.99
- Strong PRO$4.99
- Strong Power Pack$3.99
- Strong PRO$29.99