StrongLifts 5x5 Workout
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The simplest, most effective workout to get stronger, build muscle and burn fat. Three exercises, three times a week, 45 minutes per workout. Thousands of men and women worldwide have used this StrongLifts 5x5 workout app to get stronger, build muscle or burn fat. Apple featured this StrongLifts 5x5 app in their commercial "strength".
The StrongLifts 5x5 workout app is free to download. You can purchase optional features to save "brain" work in the gym, break through plateaus or add exercises. But the core StrongLifts 5x5 workout is free, and you can do it for weeks without spending a dime.
= OVER 4000 5 STAR REVIEWS =
5/5 Used for 3 months! Excellent results 130kg squat !!!
5/5 Works great! I love this program! Making all kinds of gains!!
5/5 Clean, simple and intuitive Phenomenal app. It's my bro-app to do some lifting with.
= FEATURES =
- FREE DOWNLOAD
- Simple, easy and intuitive design
- Integrates the StrongLifts 5x5 workout
- Records weights, sets and reps - no more pen and paper!
- Know which exercise to do and how much to lift each workout
- Auto-alternate workout A/B, switch manually anytime from the menu
- Auto-add weight each workout, set increments/microload in settings
- Auto-deload/repeat the weight if you missed reps or hit a plateau
- Timer suggests how long to rest between sets based on last set
- Graphs to view your progresson all the lifts and for body-weight
- Calendar for weekly and monthly overviews of your workouts
- Notes for tracking assistance exercises or how workout went
- Kg/lb – set this on first use, switch anytime in settings
- Bar setting: set the weight of your barbell in settings
- Backup workouts automatically to iCloud each week
- Videos of workout and exercises
= OPTIONAL FEATURES =
- Warmup sets, reps and weights calculator for all exercises
- Arm work - extra chinups/dips assistance exercises to build bigger arms
- Plate calculator - shows how many plates and what types to put on the bar
- 3x5/3x3/1x3 – switch from 5x5 to 3x5, 3x3 and 3x3 to bust through plateaus
- Pro-backup - backup workouts to google drive/dropbox, export to csv
- Power Pack – unlocks warmups, 3x5, pro backup, 3x3, 1x3, arm work, plate calc
= ABOUT STRONGLIFTS 5x5 =
StrongLifts 5x5 is the simplest, most effecive workout to get stronger, build muscle and burn fat. 3 full body compound exercises exercises, 3x/week, 45 mins per workout. The first workout A you Squat, Bench and Barbell Row. After taking one day rest, you do the second workout B – Squat, Overhead Press and Deadlift. Start light to focus on form and build confidence under the bar, then add weight each workout.
The StrongLifts 5x5 app does the thinking for you so you can focus on lifting. But you can find more info about the StrongLifts 5x5 workout on the StrongLifts.com website at http://stronglifts.com/5x5/
= LIMITATIONS =
This app is for people doing the StrongLifts 5x5 workout. You can't customize the workout or create your own using this app. You can only follow the StrongLifts 5x5 workout, and it's the best app you'll ever find for this. If you're not doing StrongLifts 5x5, please look for another workout app.
= SUPPORT =
If you experience any issues with the StrongLifts 5x5 workout app or have suggestions to improve it, we'd love to hear from you! Just contact us from the app by going to menu - help. This way we have your phone info. -Mehdi
= LIKE STRONGLIFTS 5X5?=
If you like StrongLifts 5x5, please rate the app 5-stars on iTunes so more people find it -Mehdi
What's New in Version 2.5.6
New in v2.5.6
* Various improvements and fixes for warmup sets, plate calc, backup and a lot more!
If you like this StrongLifts 5x5 app, rate it 5-stars so more people find it.
Any issues, contact us in menu - help so we have your phone info. -Mehdi
I used SL to begin lifting and made great gains. When the time came to switch to an intermediate program, I chose 5-3-1, which is great for a lot of people, but not so great for me. I overdid it, got lost in spreadsheets and injured, and pretty much stopped lifting. After much decline, I decided to start lifting again. This app is proving to be the perfect way to get back into SL and getting back to where I was.
I bought all the upgrades. They make for an awesome package. However, unless I am missing something, the plate calculator assumes olympic weights and has no flexibility in this regard. Sorry, but I use a standard 1” bar and standard plates with different increments. That’s what I have; it’s good enough; and I cannot afford to replace everything. I don’t accept what is essentially a demand that I use olympic only. Since I’ve paid for the weight calculator, it should have an option for standard plates, or it should let me edit and customize my plates. I don’t want a silly argument; none of the 5 lifts require ball bearings in the bar.
Great app that keeps getting better
Can't say enough great things about this app! Every time I think Mehdi has put it all together, he adds additional functionality and tools which make it so easy to use.
It does all the mental work for me so I can just focus on banging out my sets. No notebooks, loose sheets of paper or any of that fuss. For someone that likes/prefers step-by-step instructions or needs lots of direction otherwise they just wander aimlessly in the gym, this app is a must-have. No other workout app I've seen is this comprehensive and straightforward.
The workout itself has helped me get into the best shape of my life after just 6 months, but the app is what allowed me to stick with it. And it's FREE!!!
Improve your life
Using Stronglifts has improved my health, self confidence, and even my sex life.
There are few ways to improve your life which have a greater or more immediate impact than lifting heavy weights, and linear progression and compound movements should be the foundation for anyone getting started.
There are few weightlifting programs which are as simple and effective for a "novice" as Stonglifts 5x5. There are NO apps which more elegantly or intuitively implement a simple linear progression.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Feb 18, 2015
- Version: 2.5.6
- Size: 11.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Stronglifts Limited
- © 2007-2015 StrongLifts.com
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5 and iPhone 6.
Top In-App Purchases
- StrongLifts Warmup Sets$1.99
- StrongLifts Power Pack$9.99
- StrongLifts Arm Work Assistance$1.99
- StrongLifts Plate Calculator$1.99
- StrongLifts Switch 3x5$1.99
- StrongLifts Power Pack$9.99
- StrongLifts Pro Backup$1.99
- StrongLifts Switch 3x3$1.99
- StrongLifts Switch 1x3$1.99