StrongLifts 5x5 Workout
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Featured by Apple in the TV commercial "strength".
The simplest, most effective workout to get stronger, build muscle and burn fat fast. Three exercises, three times a week, 45 minutes per workout. Thousands of people worldwide have used the StrongLifts 5x5 workout app to get stronger, build muscle and burn fat. All without training more than three times a week.
The StrongLifts 5x5 workout app is like having a personal strength and muscle building coach in your pocket. The app guides you through every StrongLifts 5x5 workout. It shows you which exercise to do each workout, with how much weight, how long to rest between sets and a lot more. This takes the guess work out of your training so you can focus on lifting!
= OVER 10000 5 STAR REVIEWS =
5/5 Used for 3 months! Excellent results 130kg squat !!!
5/5 Works great! I love this program! Making all kinds of gains!!
5/5 Clean, simple and intuitive Phenomenal app. It's my bro-app to do some lifting with.
= FEATURES =
- FREE DOWNLOAD
- Simple, easy and intuitive design
- Integrates the StrongLifts 5x5 workout
- Records weights, sets and reps - no more pen and paper!
- Know which exercise to do and how much to lift each workout
- Auto-alternate workout A/B, switch manually anytime from the menu
- Auto-add weight each workout, set increments/microload in settings
- Auto-deload/repeat the weight if you missed reps or hit a plateau
- Timer suggests how long to rest between sets based on last set
- Graphs to view your progresson all the lifts and for body-weight
- Calendar for weekly and monthly overviews of your workouts
- Notes for tracking assistance exercises or how workout went
- Kg/lb – set this on first use, switch anytime in settings
- Bar setting: set the weight of your barbell in settings
- Auto-backup workouts to cloud, sync to any device
- Videos of workout and exercises
= Get Even Better Results with The StrongLifts Power Pack! =
Unlock the StrongLifts Power Pack to gain access to even more features. These will save you even more "brain" work in the gym, help you break through plateaus and allow you to add assistance exercises to emphasize certain muscles. Here are all the features the Power Pack unlocks...
- Warmup sets, reps and weights calculator for all exercises
- Assistance work - unlock assistance exercises to target body-parts like arms, abs, calves
- Custom Assistance - create your own custom assistance exercise, with your sets and reps
- Plate calculator - list breakdown of plates to add with easy graph displays
- 3x5/3x3/1x3 - break plateaus by switching to 3x5/3x3/1x3 once 5x5 stops working
- Apple Health: sync workouts, estimated calories burned and body-weight with Apple Health
- Export your workouts to csv and view them with excel
Note: purchasing the Power Pack also supports the team behind this app, and keeps the app free of ads. If you find the app helpful, purchase the Power Pack to support us.
= ABOUT STRONGLIFTS 5x5 =
StrongLifts 5x5 is the simplest, most effecive workout to get stronger, build muscle and burn fat. 3 full body compound exercises exercises, 3x/week, 45 mins per workout. The first workout A you Squat, Bench and Barbell Row. After taking one day rest, you do the second workout B – Squat, Overhead Press and Deadlift. Start light to focus on form and build confidence under the bar, then add weight each workout.
The StrongLifts 5x5 app does the thinking for you so you can focus on lifting. But you can find more info about the StrongLifts 5x5 workout on the StrongLifts.com website at http://stronglifts.com/5x5/
= SUPPORT =
If you experience any issues with the StrongLifts 5x5 workout app or have suggestions to improve it, we'd love to hear from you! Just contact us from the app by going to menu - help. This way we have your phone info. -Mehdi
= LIKE STRONGLIFTS 5x5?=
If you like StrongLifts 5x5, please rate the app 5-stars on iTunes so more people find it -Mehdi
What's New in Version 2.8.11
* Improvements to syncing of plates, weight unit, sets/reps, and bar weight settings.
* Fixed an issue that caused workouts not to sync consistently with Apple Health
* General stability and bug fixes
Any issues or questions, contact us through the app - settings - help - contact us (or email email@example.com). If you like the app, please rate it 5 stars on the app store so more people find it.- Mehdi
This is a really helpful app and I do recommend getting the power pack as well. I feel that I have had better gains using this program that going at it with my own way of doing things. This program not only guides you with what you should be doing each workout session, but you don’t spend as much time doing different things that were actually working against getting stronger.
With the power pack I am able to add all of my weight equipment and the app calculates exactly what needs to go on the bar for each workout. Using the app also helps you to stay on track with your strength gain goals by automatically increasing the weights after each successful completion. With the power pack it will also feed Apple Health with your calorie expenditure for each workout.
Good program. Good app.
Updated: This is a good exercise program. IMO if someone is doing Stronglifts, just get this app, and even the upgrade.
The plate calculator is very nice. So are the warmups, and the timer.
Issues I had earlier with Apple Health syncing seems to be fixed. Workouts are syncing with Apple Health now.
But. The user just needs to check that increments are correct. I failed my overhead press on a Tuesday, and it said “repeat the 40kg next time”.
But when Thursday came, all my exercises were reduced to 40kg This is not even a press day. It was a squat/bench/row day. I caught it because I remembered that I was way past a 40kg squat by that point. The user can manually increment the weight by referring to the previous squat/bench/row day, because that information is still store. And then proceed with the workout. But just keep and eye on it.
Next time I’ll send a screenshot to the developer. I mainly wanted to edit my review about Apple Health syncing.
The app also has other features like micro loading, and changing available plates. I also like the ability to export lifting history data to CSV format.
I downloaded plenty of workout apps to find the most simple and intuitive one and this app started out that way. After first week it kept resetting all the data I put in throughout the workout with plenty of glitches. I added my own routines to it and after I would enter a set done, go to the next, the previous would reset again. Used it everyday to the point I got used to reentering info time after time. Now it just completely will not load up so all the data is gone and unfortunately have to find a new app to app just to add a similar routine. Let down for sure..
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Sep 11, 2017
- Version: 2.8.11
- Size: 59.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Stronglifts Limited
- © 2007-2017 StrongLifts, Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- StrongLifts Power Pack$9.99
- StrongLifts Warmup Sets$1.99
- StrongLifts Arm Work Assistance$1.99
- StrongLifts Plate Calculator$1.99
- StrongLifts Switch 3x5$1.99
- StrongLifts Power Pack$9.99
- StrongLifts Pro Backup$1.99
- StrongLifts Switch 3x3$1.99
- StrongLifts Switch 1x3$1.99