StrongLifts 5x5 Workout Plan
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Build the body and strength you always wanted.
StrongLifts is your personal trainer. Get the simplest, most effective workout plan to get stronger and build muscle.
Rated 5 stars by thousands of users, StrongLifts has already helped thousands of people change their bodies and lives. Apple featured StrongLifts in their TV commercial “Strength”. Applause rated StrongLifts the highest quality fitness app of 2016 and 2017.
Here are just some of the results people have achieved with StrongLifts…
• Used for 3 months! Excellent results 285lb squat!
• Great app. I've gained 8 pounds of muscle in 3 months.
• This app is great for beginners. After 12 weeks I'm now aiming for the 300lb squat and getting my bench above 220lb.
• Brilliant app. In 3 weeks my squat has gone up by 45lb. It's an exercise I've struggled with in the past, but now it's one of my favourites.
• Being middle aged, overweight and never lifted weight this was what I needed. I am gaining muscle and strength, losing inches on the waist and squatted 220lb for the first time. Definitely worth a try for someone new to lifting, I am more than happy.
Here’s how to get started with the StrongLifts 5x5 Workout Plan…
1. Enter your best lifts (Squat, Bench, Deadlift,…), or start as a complete beginner
2. Watch how we calculate your optimal starting weights for each exercise
3. Get motivated by how much we predict you’ll be lifting in 12 weeks
4. Follow the workout plan, and build strength and muscle!
Stop wasting time in the gym, and start getting results. The StrongLifts 5x5 workout plan only takes three workouts a week of about 45 minutes each. The workouts are simple but effective…
• Intense, full body workouts to target every muscle with only three exercises
• Free weight, barbell exercises like Squats to build maximum strength and muscle
• Science-backed “Progressive Overload” to trigger gains and motivation
• Easy start with high exercise frequency to master proper form
• Rest days between workouts for optimal muscle recovery
• Visible, objective progress to keep you motivated
• Simple workouts to increase gym consistency
Most fitness apps only log your workouts but don’t show you how to get results. StrongLifts guides you through each workout like a personal trainer. It does all the thinking for you so you can focus on lifting. With StrongLifts you’ll know…
• How much weight to start with
• Which exercises to do each workout
• When to add weight, and by how much
• How to adjust for failures and plateaus
• When to deload, or switch sets & reps
• How long to rest between every set
• How much to lift after a break
You'll love the simplicity and ease-of-use of StrongLifts. Most fitness apps do too many things and are complicated to use. StrongLifts keeps it simple and saves you time…
• Easy to log - tap the circles to enter your sets, keep tapping to lower the reps
• Easy to adjust - tap the weight to change it, or let StrongLifts progress the weight
• Easy to follow - rest after each set, do your next set when the timer rings
• Easy to track progress - watch your strength increase on the graphs
• Easy to learn - watch the in-app videos of the workouts
Download StrongLifts and try the full workout plan for free. Unlock StrongLifts Power Pack to get even better results. It includes warmup advice, plate calculator, assistance exercises, Apple Health sync, and much more.
StrongLifts Power Pack is available for a single fee. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Purchase is available on any other Apple device.
Our goal is the build the simplest, most effective way to build strength and muscle. We improve StrongLifts using your review and feedback. This is how we help you get "5-star" results in the gym.
StrongLifts 5x5 Workout Guide: https://stronglifts.com/5x5/
What's New in Version 2.8.12
- Updated design for upcoming iPhone X
- Editing exercises from the log workout screen was causing issues for some users. We've temporarily removed the tool icon to edit workouts. Please edit your workout from settings - workout instead.
- Some people's custom settings for bar weight, plates and sets & reps kept getting reset. This should now be fixed.
- And we did the usual stability fixes and improvements.
Any issues, questions or feedback, contact us through the app - settings - help - contact us (or email firstname.lastname@example.org). If you like StrongLifts, please rate it 5 stars on the app store so more people find it.- Mehdi
Great for novice lifters!
I'm a 30+ y/o mom of two who always considered myself and absolutely hated weight lifting. Urged to add weights to stabilize my hips, I needed a program that was easy to follow. This program provides that and more with its instructional videos, tracking, timer, and plate math. 10 workouts in and I'm hooked, highly recommend.
Simple and effective
Keeps you on track - it's motivating to know that you only need about 30 mins or less to do all the exercises and you can really see the slow but steady improvements in your abilities.
Used to be a great app. The last two updates broke everything. It doesn’t keep my customizations of workouts and crashes continually. The developer needs to test before they release. If this continues I’ll be deleting.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Oct 10, 2017
- Version: 2.8.12
- Size: 59.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Stronglifts Limited
- © 2007-2017 StrongLifts, Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- StrongLifts Power Pack$9.99
- StrongLifts Warmup Sets$1.99
- StrongLifts Arm Work Assistance$1.99
- StrongLifts Plate Calculator$1.99
- StrongLifts Switch 3x5$1.99
- StrongLifts Power Pack$9.99
- StrongLifts Pro Backup$1.99
- StrongLifts Switch 3x3$1.99
- StrongLifts Switch 1x3$1.99