StrongLifts 5x5 Workout Log
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Build the body and strength you always wanted.
StrongLifts is your personal trainer. Get the simplest, most effective workout plan to get stronger and build muscle.
Rated 5 stars by thousands of users, StrongLifts has already helped thousands of people change their bodies and lives. Apple featured StrongLifts in their TV commercial “Strength”. Applause rated StrongLifts the highest quality fitness app of 2016 and 2017.
Here are just some of the results people have achieved with StrongLifts…
• Used for 3 months! Excellent results 285lb squat!
• Great app. I've gained 8 pounds of muscle in 3 months.
• This app is great for beginners. After 12 weeks I'm now aiming for the 300lb squat and getting my bench above 220lb.
• Brilliant app. In 3 weeks my squat has gone up by 45lb. It's an exercise I've struggled with in the past, but now it's one of my favourites.
• Being middle aged, overweight and never lifted weight this was what I needed. I am gaining muscle and strength, losing inches on the waist and squatted 220lb for the first time. Definitely worth a try for someone new to lifting, I am more than happy.
Here’s how to get started with the StrongLifts 5x5 Workout Plan…
1. Enter your best lifts (Squat, Bench, Deadlift,…), or start as a complete beginner
2. Watch how we calculate your optimal starting weights for each exercise
3. Get motivated by how much we predict you’ll be lifting in 12 weeks
4. Follow the workout plan, and build strength and muscle!
Stop wasting time in the gym, and start getting results. The StrongLifts 5x5 workout plan only takes three workouts a week of about 45 minutes each. The workouts are simple but effective…
• Intense, full body workouts to target every muscle with only three exercises
• Free weight, barbell exercises like Squats to build maximum strength and muscle
• Science-backed “Progressive Overload” to trigger gains and motivation
• Easy start with high exercise frequency to master proper form
• Rest days between workouts for optimal muscle recovery
• Visible, objective progress to keep you motivated
• Simple workouts to increase gym consistency
Most fitness apps only log your workouts but don’t show you how to get results. StrongLifts guides you through each workout like a personal trainer. It does all the thinking for you so you can focus on lifting. With StrongLifts you’ll know…
• How much weight to start with
• Which exercises to do each workout
• When to add weight, and by how much
• How to adjust for failures and plateaus
• When to deload, or switch sets & reps
• How long to rest between every set
• How much to lift after a break
You'll love the simplicity and ease-of-use of StrongLifts. Most fitness apps do too many things and are complicated to use. StrongLifts keeps it simple and saves you time…
• Easy to log - tap the circles to enter your sets, keep tapping to lower the reps
• Easy to adjust - tap the weight to change it, or let StrongLifts progress the weight
• Easy to follow - rest after each set, do your next set when the timer rings
• Easy to track progress - watch your strength increase on graphs
• Easy to learn - watch in-app videos of workouts
Apple Health compatible: sync workouts, body-weight, calories
Download StrongLifts and try the full workout plan for free. Unlock StrongLifts Power Pack to get even better results. It includes warmups, plate calculator, assistance exercises, and more.
StrongLifts Power Pack is available for a single fee. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Purchase is available on any other Apple device.
Our goal is to build the simplest, most effective way to build strength and muscle. We improve StrongLifts using your review and feedback. This is how we help you get "5-star" results in the gym.
StrongLifts 5x5 Workout Guide: https://stronglifts.com/5x5/
What's New in Version 2.8.15
Thanks for using StrongLifts! We continue to improve the app to help you build strength and muscle faster in the gym. In this version we improved how ongoing workouts are triggered, and optimized synchronization with Apple Health.
Issues, questions or suggestions?
- Contact us through the app - settings - help - contact us; or
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please rate the app 5 stars so more people find it
Simple & Effective
This is what most of us need! There are dozens (if not hundreds) of lifting programs out there. Sure, you could tweak this or add that, but most of us are stuck in a cycle of TOO MUCH information and we end up not being consistent because we are confused about ‘which is best’. The ‘best’ is the one you will do consistently. And this program & app are simple which is what 90% of us need. Unless you’re ALREADY a big strong lifter this app & program is for you. It will help you get there. Side note: this is a strength program that sits right between really low reps for strength and higher reps for hypertrophy (size). You can also pay for the program and choose the power pack with accessory work that will help you with size.
After using this app for three weeks, i have found it to be almost perfect. The lifts are great. The user interface is easy navigate and to use. Very well laid out.
The only reason for 4 stars is this...
I feel that warming up is an integral part of lifting. Not warming up I feel can be counterproductive, even dangerous.
I think the warmup sets should be included without paying. I understand that the developer and others deserve to be paid, that's their right. But it can be dangerous to not warmup. I think from a safety perspective, this should be included. I'm okay with all other features being locked until paid for. I would rather have warmup sets instead of the timer. The timer is a great feature. Why not put that behind the paywall, and swap it for warmup sets?
Again, that's the only reason for 4 stars instead of 5.
This app is great.
This app now syncs with apple health. The help and feedback i received from the dev was prompt and helpful. They even replied back just to check and see if an update solved my issue. It did! So now the app is closer to being perfect. 5 stars for being a perfect as they can get.
Simple and effective and life changing. I’m amazed how it thinks ahead for you without you having to worry about making a bad decision. I recently took a week off to recover. When I fired up the app again after the week it told me “hey it looks like you took a week off, we recommend you deload by 10% or you’ll be too sore after” I hit one button and it reconfigured all my weights and exercises. I love the under the hood coaching. I would like to see a little more incorporation of form and images for grip and breathing tips like the website has.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Nov 17, 2017
- Version: 2.8.15
- Size: 59.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Stronglifts Limited
- © 2007-2017 StrongLifts, Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- StrongLifts Power Pack$9.99
- StrongLifts Warmup Sets$1.99
- StrongLifts Arm Work Assistance$1.99
- StrongLifts Plate Calculator$1.99
- StrongLifts Switch 3x5$1.99
- StrongLifts Power Pack$9.99
- StrongLifts Pro Backup$1.99
- StrongLifts Switch 3x3$1.99
- StrongLifts Switch 1x3$1.99