By Bentley Systems, Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Structural Navigator is the ideal app for the mobile review of 3D structural models. Structural Navigator allows designers to view, query, and red line structural models in 3D from anywhere using a mobile device. With Structural Navigator users can:
* Navigate through 3D models using zoom, rotate, pan, walkthrough, and flyover commands
* Color code elements within the model according to specific properties (for example, slab thickness, pipe diameter, etc.)
* Filter models based on members with common member attributes
* Check for clashes between different types of objects
* Add markups with status, due date, responsible party, and additional information
* Interactively query members for all property values
Structural Navigator reads Bentley's i-model format, to which any ISM repository can be easily converted with a single operation.
The process is simple. Build a data-rich ISM repository using any Bentley ISM-compliant applications desired, convert the ISM repository to i-model, and then review in Structural Navigator. Structural Navigator can read models from any of the following sources once published to i-model:
- Dlubal RFEM
What's New in Version 06.01.01
Bug-fix: Fixed issue that may cause signing in the application with Single Sign-on to fail.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Feb 10, 2017
- Version: 06.01.01
- Size: 92.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Bentley Systems, Incorporated
- © 2017 Bentley Systems, Incorporated
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.