StubHub is the world’s top destination for ticket buyers and resellers. Prices may be higher or lower than face value.
Buy and sell tickets on the world's largest ticket marketplace for over 10 million upcoming live sports events, concerts, theater shows, gigs and tours. Download the StubHub app today for amazing experiences right at your fingertips.
Buy baseball tickets, football tickets, concert tickets and more from the day they go on sale up until the day of the event. Change of plans? Easily sell your tickets right from the app. Every order is 100% guaranteed, with customer service all the way to your seat.
TOP REASONS TO DOWNLOAD THE STUBHUB APP:
1. Simple and easy: Buy and sell tickets in only a few taps
2. StubHub FanProtect™ Guarantee: Trusted by people worldwide, we back every order so you can buy and sell tickets with 100% confidence
3. Find the best seats: Virtual 360-degree views help you find the right seats
STUBHUB APP FEATURES:
FIND THE BEST EVENTS
● Search for events by category, your interests, or location
● Sports events: Football, baseball, basketball, soccer, hockey, motorsports and more
• NFL tickets
• MLB tickets
• NCAA tickets and more
● Concert events: Let the fun find you with event recommendations based on your Spotify account, Music Library and favorite artists
• Artist and venue info: Listen to iTunes song previews, read artist bios and get Yelp tips for things to do nearby
NEVER MISS A GREAT EVENT
● Favorites: Add your favorite artists, teams and venues to discover upcoming events
● Fun with friends: Discover and share favorites and events with your friends
MANAGE YOUR TICKETS AND LISTINGS EASILY
● My tickets: Track your orders, view your mobile tickets and get ready for your next event
● Sell section: List tickets, manage your listings and view your sales
● Mobile tickets: Get into events with your iPhone – no need to print (available for selected venues)
FIND THE BEST SEATS
● Interactive seat maps: See the view from the seats virtually before you buy your tickets
● Virtual reality view: Get an immersive, 3-D view from your section for selected venues
● iMessage: Share and vote on seats with your friends using iMessage
SPEED THROUGH CHECKOUT
● Apple Pay: Check out quickly and easily with Apple Pay
Buy and sell tickets for:
New York (Giants, Jets, Yankees, Mets, Knicks, Brooklyn Nets, Islanders, New Jersey Devils, MetLife Stadium, Citi Field, Yankee Stadium)
Los Angeles (Chargers, Rams, Los Angeles Angels, LA Dodgers, Clippers, Lakers, Anaheim Ducks, Kings, Memorial Coliseum, Dodger Stadium, Staples Center)
Chicago (Bears, Cubs, White Sox, Wrigley Field, Soldier Field, United Center)
Philadelphia (Eagles, Phillies, 76ers, Flyers, Lincoln Financial Field, Citizens Bank Park)
Dallas - Fort Worth (Cowboys, Rangers, Mavericks, Dallas Stars)
Oakland (Raiders, Athletics, Golden State Warriors, O.co Coliseum)
San Francisco (49ers, Giants, Sharks, Levi's Stadium, AT&T Park)
Washington, D.C. (Redskins, Nationals, Wizards, Capitals, FedEx Field, Nationals Park)
Boston (Patriots, Red Sox, Celtics, Bruins, Gillette Stadium, Fenway Park, Boston Garden)
Phoenix (Cardinals, Arizona Diamondbacks, Phoenix Suns, Coyotes)
Detroit (Lions, Tigers, Pistons, Red Wings, Comerica Park, Tiger Stadium)
Minneapolis- Saint Paul (Vikings, Twins, Timberwolves, Wild)
Miami (Dolphins, Marlins, Heat, Panthers, American Airlines Arena, BB&T Center, Marlins Park)
Denver (Broncos, Colorado Rockies, Nuggets, Avalanche, Sports Authority Field)
Festivals and Concerts (U2, Lollapalooza, Bruno Mars and more)
GET IN TOUCH WITH US
• We redesigned our event pages so you can really focus on getting the seats you want. Looking for more? Just tap "Info" to see which of your friends are going, get info about who's performing and more.
• Now it's easier to find the tickets you listed. Just find your event and we'll highlight your listing.
• We also took care of some issues and made performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Customer service is terrible here
Really nice people that work in customer service, but clearly the company hates their customers and doesn't care about them at all.
I tried to buy tickets last night for the upcoming NLDS playoff game. I found great seats at a reasonable price and tried to buy them but something went wrong on stub hubs end and it locked my account, then locked my credit card, then couldn't restore it until the next day. I had my bank with me on the line as I called customer service to figure out what the problem was, and it still never was resolved even with my bank testing my card and confirming all the information. I had to go use a different card, which I don't get points for which is why I didn't want to use it, and now the tickets I got ended up being almost $200 because ticket prices went up and their fees are ridiculous. When I asked a rep if they would at least waive part of their fee as this was their fault which she acknowledged and ticket prices were now more expensive meaning a higher fee per ticket, she told me they all had their privileges revoked to offer and promotion or discount to customers... that's so messed up. This was their fault, which they acknowledged, yet they won't help out a long time customer, buyer and seller...
So if you have an option, buy tickets elsewhere or go into it knowing they literally could care less about their customers and would never accommodate you even if it's completely their fault.
Total Rip Off
As some others have said there are nice customer service people however this company is clearly structured to rip off customers. I intended to buy a parking pass and because I was less familiar with the site and the listing ended up getting a pass for the show on the following night instead of the night I was going. I immediately realized and within two minutes of purchase called and asked whether they could invalidate the transaction (well within the time that a credit card transaction could be nullified). The person refused because “policy” even though in similar situations with other vendors a mistaken transaction can be voided when money hasn’t exchanged hands.
I was forced to re-list the incorrect pass (which I paid 66 dollars plus another for nearly 20 dollars in fees for) and purchase a second pass. I then was told that in addition to the fees imposed on me as a buyer, StubHub will also deduct nearly 10 dollars from the 66 dollar seller listing that I was forced to post (even though I was told by the customer service representative that they would waive those fees given the absurdity of the entire situation). I am not hopeful that the second pass will be purchased so I just paid twice for the same product and then nearly $30 in fees related to the first transaction for a $66 dollar pass and $15 in connection with the second transaction.
It goes without being said that I will be taking my business elsewhere, this is so ridiculous.
Do Not Get This App
On-the-go usability of this app is infuriating. Customer service amounts to, "Awww, I'm so sorry to hear that you don't like being screwed out of your hard earned money but we would be happy to do nothing about it." When the app fails to tell you that it needs to be updated and instead just says that your email and password don't match (despite resetting the password), you'll end up having to get on a mobile browser. The mobile browser experience is also awful. A new tab opens at every press and when the new tab opens you will be right where you were on the last tab. If you do finally make a purchase and realize instantly that you've just purchased the wrong seats because your fingers are too big and the words on the screen too small, so sorry; you are SOL. If you are trying to set up a way to receive money from selling your tickets, you will have to get on the browser too as you cannot use a card already saved to the app and this information cannot be added on the app. I hope you have PayPal. If not, you will need a check to enter your account and routing numbers. (I always carry a check with me.) I sincerely hope I have convinced you not to install this app. If not, good luck.
- Stubhub, Inc
- 78.1 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2010-2017 StubHub Inc.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.