StubHub - Sports, Theater, Concert & Festival Tickets for Upcoming Local Events & Games
By StubHub Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Get tickets to the games, concerts, and theater shows you want to see – or sell them when you can’t go – right from the StubHub app. Our FanProtect™ Guarantee means we back every order, so you can buy and sell tickets with 100% confidence. Plus, with All-in Pricing, the price you see on StubHub is the price you pay. Every ticket. Every day.
• 4,000+ interactive maps: Filter ticket listings by section and see the view from your section before you buy on select venue maps
• Price alerts: Tell us what you want to pay and get notifications when there's a match
• Mobile tickets: Get into select events with mobile tickets on your iPhone – no need to print!*
• Passbook: Add your tickets to Passbook and scan your iPhone to get into your event*
• Local info: Find bars, restaurants, and parking near the venue
• Barcode scanning: Scan ticket barcodes when you list to attract more buyers and keep your tickets listed longer*
• My Account: Check your orders, manage your listings, see your payout, and more
* Available for select teams and venues
What's New in Version 5.5.1
Performance improvements and bug fixes
No way to find notifications for your price point alerts
I love being able to set a price point for tickets I want in certain sections (i.e., floor, orchestra pit, club level, or "all") but when I get notifications that, say, Tom Petty & the Heartbreakers' Tampa show has seats on the floor for less than $200 available, I open StubHub and there is no message.
So, I go to my account, and find my alert, but if I click on it, it just shows my alert NOT the newly tickets at or below my alert price. Won't even link to ALL tickets available for that show.
Please remove the images
This used to be one of my favorite apps, but the recent update added (mostly) generic stock images of crowds/peoples hands, ect, to every event. It's too much. No one wants to see a picture of an empty theatre when scrolling past a parking pass to Staples Center. It makes scrolling long lists of events by date on the home screen frustrating. I wish there was an option to disable, or make it similar to the favorites section. Or even a tab to sort "all events" by date in list view. It was great before!
SF Giants on Passbook
I bought tickets last minute to the Giants game and the tickets went straight to my passbook app. I walked up to the gate with my phone and had no problem getting in. It was a really smooth and easy process. I'll definitely be using this app again.
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Jul 01, 2014
- Version: 5.5.1
- Size: 32.4 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, Portuguese, Russian, Swedish
- Seller: Stubhub, Inc
- © 2010-2014 StubHub Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.