StubHub - Tickets to Sports, Concerts and Theatre
By StubHub Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Amazing experiences are at your fingertips. Get tickets to concerts, games and theater shows from the day they go on sale to the day of the event. Change of plans? Sell your tickets easily right from the StubHub app. Every order is 100% guaranteed, with customer service all the way to your seat.
• Recommendations: Let the fun find you with event recommendations based on your Spotify account, Music Library, and favorite artists and teams
• Friends: View your friends’ favorites and which events they’re going to
• Interactive maps: See the view before you buy on selected maps
• Virtual view: Get an immersive, 3-D view from your section for selected venues
• Mobile tickets: Get into events with your iPhone or Apple Watch – no need to print!*
• Apple Wallet : Add your tickets to Apple Wallet and get into events with your iPhone or Apple Watch*
• Apple Pay: Check out quickly and easily with Apple Pay
• Apple Watch: See what’s happening near you and get notifications
• iMessage: Share and vote on seats with your friends using iMessage
• Artist and venue info: Listen to iTunes song previews, read artist bios and get Foursquare tips about the venue
• Price alerts: Tell us what you want to pay and get notified when there’s a match
• Event categories: View events by category to discover events based on your interests or mood
• Barcode scanning: Attract more buyers and keep tickets you're selling listed for longer by scanning ticket barcodes*
*Available for selected teams and venues "
"• View your friends’ activity to discover and attend more events together
• Get into Chicago Cubs, Atlanta Braves and Los Angeles Angels games with mobile tickets on your phone
• Bug fixes and performance improvements
In case you missed it in our last release:
• Use iMessage to share and vote on seats with your friends
What's New in Version 6.5.2
Bug fixes and performance improvements
StubHub condones deceptive business practices!
Buyer beware! After scouring multiple aftermarket ticket sites to get my daughter the best tickets possible for a sold out concert I jumped at the chance to score what was listed as: Row 1 Seats 3&4 for $550 ea. Only to discover later that the area was General Admission $75 (which there were plenty available aftermarket).
Yes. My angst got the best of me and I jumped at the chance to create to create a special moment for my daughter but the seller was OBVIOUSLY fishing! After talking to customer service she acknowledged how one could be confused but the onus is on the buyer to know what they are buying and sellers can list GA tickets this way (although it was the only ones I saw).
I liked that I was able to print out my tickets at home but I will never use StubHub again and would give it 0 stars if I could if they allow sellers to deceive people in this way. If a ticket is actually General admission it should NEVER have a row/seat as it gives the impression of mix use! The onus should be on the seller who is making money to figure out how to account for his inventory OR list it as Row 99 seat 35&36. But maybe that would not look as appealing. I wonder.
For the second time, I have purchased incredibly expensive tickets months in advance only to learn after the fact that I will have to pick the tickets up in person from a StubHub location. Today I went to pick up my tickets one day before the event, and was informed that the "trusted seller" with whom StubHub consistently partners will not make the tickets available until 2 hours before showtime. I am now having to cancel plans and rearrange my entire schedule to get the tickets immediately before the show. Importantly, NONE OF THIS was explained to me until I had already gone to the StubHub location as I was instructed to do. This service is atrocious, and this entire industry needs to be torn down to the studs and rebuilt, because the customer is consistently expected to pay more for less. I have dealt with this ridiculousness for what I hope will be the last time.
Do not use this app! It WILL cost you money
Tried to sell tickets via the app. Absolutely awful UX. PDF's didn't upload but I was unaware. Tickets sold but sale was cancelled 1 day before gig. Only at that point did I find out PDFs hadn't uploaded. Ticket sales were $400 which I lost out on THEN StubHub charged me $176 on top in fees. So I lost out on $576. Absolutely disgusting customer service. Was LIED to and told PDFs couldn't be uploaded via mobile. Showed them screenshots from my phone of the process for uploading. Was then told that you can in fact upload pdfs and the mobile site has been experiencing problems, but refused to waive fee. Unbelievable. Will never use StubHub again. Absolute rip off merchants.
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: May 01, 2017
- Version: 6.5.2
- Size: 113 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Seller: Stubhub, Inc
- © 2010-2017 StubHub Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes