StubHub - Sports, Concert, Theatre, Festival & Show Tickets for Upcoming Local Events & Games
By StubHub Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Get tickets to the games, concerts, and theater shows you want to see – or sell them when you can’t go – right from the StubHub app. Our FanProtect™ Guarantee means we back every order, so you can buy and sell tickets with 100% confidence. Plus, with All-in Pricing, the price you see on StubHub is the price you pay. Every ticket. Every day.
• 4,000+ interactive maps: Filter ticket listings by section and see the view from your section before you buy on select maps
• Price alerts: Tell us what you want to pay and get notified when there’s a match
• Mobile tickets: Get into select events with your iPhone – no need to print!*
• Passbook: Add your tickets to Passbook and scan your iPhone to get into your event*
• Event categories: View events by category to discover events based on your interests or mood
• Fan Rewards: Join for free and earn rewards on every eligible purchase. Plus, get in the running for a chance at seat upgrades and one-of-a-kind experiences.
• Local info: Find bars, restaurants, and parking near your event
• Barcode scanning: Scan ticket barcodes when you list to attract more buyers and keep your tickets listed longer*
• My Account: Check your orders, manage your listings, see your payout, and more
* Available for select teams and venues
What's New in Version 5.5.13
Bug fixes for iOS 7 users, as well as Apple Watch improvements.
In our previous release:
StubHub for Apple Watch!
- Nearby events: See what’s happening near you so you can buy tickets on your iPhone
- Mobile tickets and Passbook: Get into select events with your Apple Watch
- Notifications: Know when we find tickets at your price, when you're near your favorite venues and more
- Event countdown glance: Get even more excited about your next event
Home screen now bloated with nonsense
Current: The current location feature gets everything within 100 miles. So if you're in Montana, it's helpful. But if you live in the northeast, the app becomes heavily bloated with events you'll never attend.
App takes a long time to load these days.
Still not fixed:
When a seller doesn't include seat numbers, StubHub will say "General Admission". I've been seeing listings that say "Seat Number Printed on Ticket". After seeing a large number of these listings, I checked the website and there are indeed seat numbers with those seats. Something isn't downloading to the app...
Right now, if I buy through the app, I get a mobile ticket whether I want it or not. I used to be able to log into the website and still print a PDF ticket. Now it just gives me an enormous PDF of a mobile ticket.
For certain events I like the paper ticket as a backup in case people at the gates have never seen a smartphone.
I want the ability to print a paper ticket back.
Does the job but overall not worth it
Cannot disable random marketing notifications. If you only want notifications about your own transactions, too bad. Deleted the app until capability provided to disable unsolicited notifications.
This app always shows an error anytime I try and email or print a ticket. I've tried it on different iPads and phones, same issue. But it prints fine on their website through a computer. What gives??????
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Apr 28, 2015
- Version: 5.5.13
- Size: 53.0 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Seller: Stubhub, Inc
- © 2010-2015 StubHub Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.