StubHub - Sports, Concert, Theatre, Festival & Show Tickets for Upcoming Local Events & Games
By StubHub Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Seats you'll love. From the day they go on sale to the day of the event. Get tickets to the games, concerts and theater shows you want to see – or sell them when you can’t go – right from the StubHub app. Our FanProtect® Guarantee means we back every order, so you can buy and sell tickets with 100% confidence.
• Recommendations: Let the fun find you with event recommendations based on your favorite artists and teams. We'll even scan your music library to get you started.
• Artist, team and venue info: Listen to iTunes song previews, learn about the artists, read ESPN articles and get Foursquare tips about the venue. Plus, find bars, restaurants and parking near your event from Yelp.
• Notifications: Know when your favorite artists are playing near you, when you're near your favorite venues and when we find tickets that match your price alerts
• Mobile tickets: Get into select events with your iPhone or Apple Watch – no need to print!*
• Passbook: Add your tickets to Passbook and scan your iPhone or Apple Watch to get into your event*
• Apple Watch: See what’s happening near you, get notifications, check the event countdown glance and get into select events with your Apple Watch
• 4,000+ interactive maps: Filter ticket listings by section and see the view from your section before you buy on select maps
• Event categories: View events by category to discover events based on your interests or mood
• Fan Rewards: Join for free and earn rewards on every eligible purchase. Plus, get in the running for a chance at seat upgrades and one-of-a-kind experiences.
• Barcode scanning: Scan ticket barcodes when you list to attract more buyers and keep your tickets listed longer*
• My Account: Check your orders, manage your listings, see your payout and more
*Available for select teams and venues
What's New in Version 6.0.6
• Now you can filter by any ticket quantity and delivery method available – and choose to see prices with or without fees
• Turn on venue notifications to know when you're nearby and check what's coming up. Just go to Favorites > Venues or search for a venue.
• iOS 9 support
• More performance improvements and bug fixes
If you’re enjoying the StubHub app, please consider writing a review. Have a question or feedback? Send us an email: email@example.com
Rude customer service representative
I thought I was viewing what I would POTENTIALLY be purchasing to make my final decision before consulting with other before doing so.. I was asked to entertain info as other sites do. I assumed there would be a final confirm button or something. I didn't realize j was at that point finalizing the purchase. I hung up and immediately called customer service. After sitting on hold for almost 8 minutes. A representative came on the phone. I explained it was an accidental purchase. She then out me on hold to " view my account ". When she returned. She said sorry their your now. You can resell them. I pleaded for her to help me as it was a first time accident as I was not familiar with the site. She said " well I've bought tickets before and it's pretty hard for it to have been an accident. That's pretty bad customer service.
Regession YET Again for Sellers...
The two things I use most on StubHub are my Favorites listings along with my Active Listings.
After upgrading to the current version, I had to reselect ALL my Favorites and now have to scroll over to Events Listings to access the info. If they are Favorites why not design the App UI so users can QUICKLY access that information??
Likewise I have to access the website, not the app, in order to determine what the ACTUAL selling price of each individual listing is, and now that takes multiple steps to access as well.
This app is only focused on Buyers needs, not the needs of Sellers.
It seems as though each App upgrade or website change for SH results in a more difficult seller experience.
Not Perfect But Pretty Close
I'm a Stub Hub customer & much of the credit aside from their fine customer service is their App.
The App is straightforward, fairly pleasing to the eye & overall easy to navigate. They don't give seat views for all the events which I hope they'll correct & also hope they can't develop some sort of ticket comparison program but if these are my criticisms then the Stub Hub app is doing quite well.
To sum it up there is a lot to like about Stub Hub & use of app is definitely one of them.
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Sep 09, 2015
- Version: 6.0.6
- Size: 79.3 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Arabic, Bokmål, Norwegian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Stubhub, Inc
- © 2010-2015 StubHub Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.