StubHub - Sports, Concert, Theatre & Festival Tickets
By StubHub Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Seats you'll love. From the day they go on sale to the day of the event. Get tickets to the games, concerts and theater shows you want to see – or sell them when you can’t go – right from the StubHub app. Our FanProtect® Guarantee means we back every order, so you can buy and sell tickets with 100% confidence.
• Recommendations: Let the fun find you with event recommendations based on your favorite artists and teams. We'll even scan your music library to get you started.
• Artist, team and venue info: Listen to iTunes song previews, learn about the artists, read ESPN articles and get Foursquare tips about the venue
• Notifications: Know when your favorite artists are playing near you, when you're near your favorite venues and when we find tickets that match your price alerts
• Mobile tickets: Get into events with your iPhone or Apple Watch – no need to print!*
• Apple Wallet: Add your tickets to Apple Wallet and scan your iPhone or Apple Watch to get into your event*
• Apple Watch: See what’s happening near you, get notifications, use glances to see how much time is left until your next event and get in with your Apple Watch
• Apple Pay: Check out quickly and easily with Apple Pay • 4,000+ interactive maps: Filter ticket listings by section and see the view from your section before you buy on selected maps
• Event categories: View events by category to discover events based on your interests or mood
• Fan Rewards: Join for free and earn rewards on every eligible purchase. Plus, get in the running for a chance at seat upgrades and one-of-a-kind experiences.
• My tickets: View your mobile tickets, orders, listings and sales
*Available for selected teams and venues
What's New in Version 6.1.5
• Updated logo to reflect the new look and feel for StubHub around the world
• Improved seat filters let you easily sort listings to categories of your choice
• More venues now support our Virtual View feature including: Wrigley Field, Yankee Stadium, Citi Field, Dodgers Stadium, NRG Stadium (for Copa America) and Fenway Park
• Bug Fixes and Performance Improvements
If you’re enjoying the StubHub app, please consider writing a review in the App Store. Have a question or feedback? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can get back to you.
I spent a couple days trying to buy tickets for a Giants/Padres game on my laptop and their page kept freezing on a loading page, so eventually I just quit. The next day I get an email asking if I'm still interested in the tickets so I complained then and their solution was to switch browsers and clear cache and cross my fingers... No discount or incentive to keep using their service, just tips on how to get around their faults. Today I tried purchasing tickets on their app and the same thing happens! Tried for 20 min to purchase tickets. Fed up I finally called only to have to wait another 20 min, operater didn't really care about the struggles, and of course no discount as any other service would've provided. The only reason I still bought from stubhub is because they were the only ones offering these specific seats. But from now on I will go out my way to not use them!
DOUBLE SOLD TICKETS
We drove 7 hours to watch a Golden State Warrior play game 7. We spent $1000 for two tickets. The game was getting ready to star when a lady frantically came up to and told us we were sitting in her seats. This was disrupting everyone around us so I left with her to show her we had paid for them. She approached a man that work there and he said our tickets were counterfeit. I told him they were not and I was going back in to watch the game. He stepped in front of me and told me he would have me cuffed and arrested if I did. I missed the beginning of the game and my husband wasn't able to enjoy the game as he was worried about me. We called Stub Hub and they said all they could do was offer us a 10% credit for a future game. Why would we want to buy tickets from them again. Be aware when buying.
Got the notice
I got the app because I was trying to sell concert tickets and was afraid I was not going to remember to check my email and see when the tickets sold. No where did it say it would send you notifications through the app if your tickets sold but I was hopeful. Sure enough, I woke up this morning to a notification they had sold at midnight last night. Dropped them off at UPS today. Thanks for the notification!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: May 08, 2016
- Version: 6.1.5
- Size: 71.5 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Danish, German, Portuguese, Russian, Swedish
- Seller: Stubhub, Inc
- © 2010-2016 StubHub Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.