StubHub - Sports, Concert, Theatre & Festival Tickets
By StubHub Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Seats you'll love. From the day they go on sale to the day of the event. Get tickets to the games, concerts and theater shows you want to see – or sell them when you can’t go – right from the StubHub app. Our FanProtect® Guarantee means we back every order, so you can buy and sell tickets with 100% confidence.
• Recommendations: Let the fun find you with event recommendations based on your favorite artists and teams. We'll even scan your music library to get you started.
• Artist, team and venue info: Listen to iTunes song previews, learn about the artists, read ESPN articles and get Foursquare tips about the venue
• Notifications: Know when your favorite artists are playing near you, when you're near your favorite venues and when we find tickets that match your price alerts
• Mobile tickets: Get into events with your iPhone or Apple Watch – no need to print!*
• Apple Wallet: Add your tickets to Apple Wallet and scan your iPhone or Apple Watch to get into your event*
• Apple Watch: See what’s happening near you, get notifications, use glances to see how much time is left until your next event and get in with your Apple Watch
• Apple Pay: Check out quickly and easily with Apple Pay • 4,000+ interactive maps: Filter ticket listings by section and see the view from your section before you buy on selected maps
• Event categories: View events by category to discover events based on your interests or mood
• Fan Rewards: Join for free and earn rewards on every eligible purchase. Plus, get in the running for a chance at seat upgrades and one-of-a-kind experiences.
• My tickets: View your mobile tickets, orders, listings and sales
*Available for selected teams and venues
What's New in Version 6.1.6
Bug fixes and improvements!
The best ticket app hands down
Having tried a number of sites/apps for buying and selling tickets I have come to the conclusion that SH is the best. They have more tickets than any other marketplace (and it's not even close). The customer service while it can be slow has typically been able to resolve my issues to sufficiently. Finally I love buying with confidence knowing that the tickets I bought are real. If they don't work then they replace them right away with equal or better seats!
Excellent Customer Service
Overall great app and easy way to grab tickets especially on the go. Customer service is great especially when sellers don't send out tickets. They handle the situations promptly and in a timely matter. If the order fails, they make sure to match you up with a similar pair of tickets to the event or they upgrade you free of charge. Just wish they had more promotions with discounts. Competing sites are always putting out coupons and promotion codes. Overall, great app!
Stubhub has for some time been glitchy (I'm being kind) in general when it comes to all things technical. So no big surprise that I've experienced glitches from the app that also frequently occur on their website - lockouts, blackouts, freezes - basic migraine stuff. Customer service is friendly but it's tech support who have to go in and manually tinker with my individual account (sounds like shoddy coding) to ever fix things. So in summary when it works the app is great, but overall it merits a >shrug, meh, ugh<
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Jul 02, 2016
- Version: 6.1.6
- Size: 71.5 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Danish, German, Portuguese, Russian, Swedish
- Seller: Stubhub, Inc
- © 2010-2016 StubHub Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.