StubHub - Sports, Concert, Theatre, Festival & Show Tickets for Upcoming Local Events & Games
By StubHub Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Seats you'll love. From the day they go on sale to the day of the event. Get tickets to the games, concerts and theater shows you want to see – or sell them when you can’t go – right from the StubHub app. Our FanProtect® Guarantee means we back every order, so you can buy and sell tickets with 100% confidence.
• Recommendations: Let the fun find you with event recommendations based on your favorite artists and teams. We'll even scan your music library to get you started.
• Artist, team and venue info: Listen to iTunes song previews, learn about the artists, read ESPN articles and get Foursquare tips about the venue. Plus, find bars, restaurants and parking near your event from Yelp.
• Notifications: Know when your favorite artists are playing near you, when you're near your favorite venues and when we find tickets that match your price alerts
• Mobile tickets: Get into select events with your iPhone or Apple Watch – no need to print!*
• Passbook: Add your tickets to Passbook and scan your iPhone or Apple Watch to get into your event*
• Apple Watch: See what’s happening near you, get notifications, check the event countdown glance and get into select events with your Apple Watch
• 4,000+ interactive maps: Filter ticket listings by section and see the view from your section before you buy on select maps
• Event categories: View events by category to discover events based on your interests or mood
• Fan Rewards: Join for free and earn rewards on every eligible purchase. Plus, get in the running for a chance at seat upgrades and one-of-a-kind experiences.
• Barcode scanning: Scan ticket barcodes when you list to attract more buyers and keep your tickets listed longer*
• My Account: Check your orders, manage your listings, see your payout and more
*Available for select teams and venues
What's New in Version 6.0.13
• Got your tickets but can't go? Now it’s even easier to sell tickets you bought at StubHub.* Just go to My Account > Current orders, choose your event and tap "Sell tickets.”
• We've made more performance enhancements.
If you’re enjoying the StubHub app, please consider writing a review. Have a question or feedback? Send us an email: email@example.com
*Not available for all events.
Worst chat support in history of mankind
I bought season tickets to baseball spring training. I listed the ones for sale that I will not be able to use. But I had to wait to enter barcodes. Normally I would not be able to enter barcodes until February 20, 10 days from today. But StubHub sent me an email saying that I could build do it on my smart phone using my scanner – which I prefer – or by using a desktop computer.
Scanning barcodes is so much easier then squinting to read tiny alphanumeric codes. The barcodes scanned on my iPhone just fine but when I hit submit, I got an error message. When I contacted chat at StubHub they go by a script and don't listen to what I typed, asking me questions that I have already covered the answers to. Then they give me wrong answers. They really do not know what they are talking about. After three chat sessions with three different people I am done.
Just an endless cycle of frustration
So i downloaded the app in hopes of buying tickets to a local sporting event. I found the tickets I want then proceeded to checkout (this is where the problems begin). I was told to sign in with a email and password. I entered my usual Gmail account only to find I've created an account, but i forgot my password. No worries ill reset my password, right? Nope, they send the link to send me back to the login page not a password reset page. Then I tried the copy and paste link, after entering my new password and confirming it. It would NOT submit, after 10 minutes of waiting for it to process. I figured it will never happen. Thanks StubHub for monopolizing local tickets markets and making it impossible to purchase just because i forgot my
Proprietor, Combat Music Farm™
StubHub has finally accomplished what, for some reason, ticket sellers like Ticketmaster, etc., have been unable to...combine simplicity with convenience and make finding and purchasing tickets for entertainment/sporting events, a genuinely enjoyable experience. Thank you StubHub!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Jan 25, 2016
- Version: 6.0.13
- Size: 57.9 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Seller: Stubhub, Inc
- © 2010-2015 StubHub Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.