StubHub - Sports, Concert, Theatre, Festival & Show Tickets for Upcoming Local Events & Games
By StubHub Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Get tickets to the games, concerts, and theater shows you want to see – or sell them when you can’t go – right from the StubHub app. Our FanProtect™ Guarantee means we back every order, so you can buy and sell tickets with 100% confidence. Plus, with All-in Pricing, the price you see on StubHub is the price you pay. Every ticket. Every day.
• 4,000+ interactive maps: Filter ticket listings by section and see the view from your section before you buy on select maps
• Price alerts: Tell us what you want to pay and get notified when there’s a match
• Mobile tickets: Get into select events with your iPhone – no need to print!*
• Passbook: Add your tickets to Passbook and scan your iPhone to get into your event*
• Event categories: View events by category to discover events based on your interests or mood
• Fan Rewards: Join for free and earn rewards on every eligible purchase. Plus, get in the running for a chance at seat upgrades and one-of-a-kind experiences.
• Local info: Find bars, restaurants, and parking near your event
• Barcode scanning: Scan ticket barcodes when you list to attract more buyers and keep your tickets listed longer*
• My Account: Check your orders, manage your listings, see your payout, and more
* Available for select teams and venues
What's New in Version 5.5.7
• Checking out is even easier now that we’ve added Apple Pay!
• We’ve improved favorites! You can now favorite events when browsing and searching for events.
• Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Bugs: "your request cannot be processed, please try again"
Current: At startup, app takes forever and leaves me with the message in my title.
Problems with passbook. I am unable to transfer tickets there.
Also, the current location feature gets everything within 100 miles. So if you're in Montana, it's helpful, if you're in the Northeast, the home screen is cluttered and useless.
You removed "All Events" from the menu. I like to use that to favorite a particular team so I don't have to favorite 40 games.
I miss having the number of tickets available at the bottom of the screen for a particular game. If I filter out sections it's nice to see what's left.
Still not fixed:
When a seller doesn't include seat numbers, StubHub will say "General Admission". I've been seeing listings that say "Seat Number Printed on Ticket". After seeing a large number of these listings, I checked the website and there are indeed seat numbers with those seats. Something isn't downloading to the app...
Right now, if I buy through the app, I get a mobile ticket whether I want it or not. I used to be able to log into the website and still print a PDF ticket. Now it just gives me an enormous PDF of a mobile ticket.
For certain events I like the paper ticket as a backup in case people at the gates have never seen a smartphone.
I want the ability to print a paper ticket back.
Don't use StubHub
StubHub is great until you buy 6 tickets to a game, travel there, and find out they are no good. Yes, StubHub will refund your money like they promise, but a lot of good it will do you when you are standing outside the gate with 3 very disappointed kids with no tickets a few hundred miles from home and StubHub says there is just nothing else they can do. I don't think it was any coincidence that the tickets I had bought several weeks before had become much more valuable than what I had paid for them. After it happened to me, I found out that it happens a lot more than StubHub wants you to believe. Never again...
Fix the Price Alert Issues Already
The app itself is convenient but still has bugs that outweigh its worth. I haven't been able to set a price alert via the app or website for nearly 2 months now. If the IT department can't fix that issue, why even offer that 'feature' anymore?
Electronic tickets currently won't load to Passbook. Another wasted 'feature'. Also, don't bother emailing StubHub, you'll never hear back from them. They love some feedback but could care less about customer service or loyalty.
I'll buy my Duke/Carolina tickets elsewhere.
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Jan 22, 2015
- Version: 5.5.7
- Size: 47.7 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Seller: Stubhub, Inc
- © 2010-2014 StubHub Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.