StubHub - Sports, Concert, Theatre, Festival & Show Tickets for Upcoming Local Events & Games
By StubHub Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The StubHub app for iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch is all about you! Tell us what you’re into and we’ll customize it just for you. Get tickets to the games, concerts, and theater shows you want to see – or sell them when you can’t go – right from the StubHub app. Our FanProtect™ Guarantee means we back every order, so you can buy and sell tickets with 100% confidence. Plus, with All-in Pricing, the price you see on StubHub is the price you pay. Every ticket. Every day.
• 4,000+ interactive maps: Filter ticket listings by section and see the view from your section before you buy on select maps
• Artist, team and venue info: Listen to iTunes song previews, learn about the artists, read ESPN articles and get Foursquare tips about the venue
• Recommendations: Let the fun find you with event recommendations based on your favorite artists and teams
• Notifications: We’ll let you know when your favorite artists are playing near you and when we find tickets that match your price alerts
• Mobile tickets: Get into select events with your iPhone – no need to print!*
• Passbook: Add your tickets to Passbook and scan your iPhone to get into your event*
• Apple Watch: See what’s happening near you, get notifications, check the event countdown glance and get into select events with your Apple Watch
• Event categories: View events by category to discover events based on your interests or mood
• Fan Rewards: Join for free and earn rewards on every eligible purchase. Plus, get in the running for a chance at seat upgrades and one-of-a-kind experiences.
• Local info: Find bars, restaurants, and parking near your event
• Barcode scanning: Scan ticket barcodes when you list to attract more buyers and keep your tickets listed longer*
• My Account: Check your orders, manage your listings, see your payout and more
* Available for select teams and venues
What's New in Version 6.0.0
We’ve reinvented the StubHub app for iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch. Now it’s all about you!
- Personalize the app by telling us about your favorites and scanning your iTunes music library to get notifications when your favorite artists are playing near you
- Quickly see when your artists and teams are in town and get recommended events on the homescreen
- Listen to iTunes song previews, learn more about artists, access ESPN team stats and articles and read Foursquare venue tips
- Find the events you want to see even faster with improved search suggestions and by setting the exact location you want to search using our new location map
- Get the tickets you want with a redesigned event screen which includes more filters and a better view from section
- Kick off the new StubHub experience by learning about key features and telling us what you love so we can show you the events you want to see
- You’ll also see these improvements on the StubHub app for Apple Watch
If you’re enjoying the StubHub app, please consider writing a review. We’d love to hear your feedback!
Still Not Friendly for Sellers
Thank, Stubhub, for restoring the number of tickets available display (although it is only at the top level) in this update (6.0.0) but the app (and Stubhub in general) is not friendly for sellers. If my season tickets were not easily linked to Stubhub, I would not use it. The app does not allow changes to listings other than to the price. And the pricing system is totally confusing. The price the seller enters is neither the price the buyer sees or the amount the seller is paid - what is the point? Very misleading.(Not to mention how ridiculous the fees have gotten!) And there is no way in the App to see either of the relevant amount. The filtering/sorting seems to change with every other update. While this release has slightly more options, I preferred versions where you could easily select all of a class of seats (all Loge Boxes for example). It is unfortunate that in this release the map no longer takes the full mobile device screen when you attempt to select a specific section - it uses a very small space that is hard to manage. It would also be nice to be able to see the historical/current pricing as is possible on the web version. And listings should provide a range of number of seats available if the seller has given the option of splits - so that buyers are not disuaded from purchasing a smaller number of tickets from a multi-seat listing. Hopefully in some release all the options will align and this will be a decent app.
Another step back (again)
You continually make the favorites harder to get to. Now, not only did I have to reselect all of them, you've categorized them, leading with artists. Seriously? Who selects Justin Bieber or any artist as their first up favorite when they come through town once a year? On the other hand my MLB and NFL teams play daily and weekly, yet you add more steps just to get to them.
Very poorly thought out. You keep distancing the favorites page from convenience. I realize it's all in the name of shameless advertising and presenting more crap/events to look at in hopes of a sale, but it is not what your users want for simplicity.
Best tickets app
Music library scan for events is awesome. Best place to buy sports and concert tickets. Love StubHub! Images are getting more useful, but could be better.
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: May 20, 2015
- Version: 6.0.0
- Size: 80.0 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Arabic, Bokmål, Norwegian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Stubhub, Inc
- © 2010-2015 StubHub Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.