StubHub - Sports, Concert, Theatre & Festival Tickets
By StubHub Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Seats you'll love. From the day they go on sale to the day of the event. Get tickets to the games, concerts and theater shows you want to see – or sell them when you can’t go – right from the StubHub app. Our FanProtect® Guarantee means we back every order, so you can buy and sell tickets with 100% confidence.
• Recommendations: Let the fun find you with event recommendations based on your favorite artists and teams. We'll even scan your music library to get you started.
• Artist, team and venue info: Listen to iTunes song previews, learn about the artists, read ESPN articles and get Foursquare tips about the venue
• Notifications: Know when your favorite artists are playing near you, when you're near your favorite venues and when we find tickets that match your price alerts
• Mobile tickets: Get into events with your iPhone or Apple Watch – no need to print!*
• Apple Wallet: Add your tickets to Apple Wallet and scan your iPhone or Apple Watch to get into your event*
• Apple Watch: See what’s happening near you, get notifications, use glances to see how much time is left until your next event and get in with your Apple Watch
• Apple Pay: Check out quickly and easily with Apple Pay • 4,000+ interactive maps: Filter ticket listings by section and see the view from your section before you buy on selected maps
• Event categories: View events by category to discover events based on your interests or mood
• Fan Rewards: Join for free and earn rewards on every eligible purchase. Plus, get in the running for a chance at seat upgrades and one-of-a-kind experiences.
• My tickets: View your mobile tickets, orders, listings and sales
*Available for selected teams and venues
What's New in Version 6.1.7
Bug Fixes and Improvements
I had problems of almost the very same kind last year logging in and quite trying to use the app.
I am very frustrated at the same now again this year.
I used the same password that works fine on your site on the web. But since it wouldn't work I reset the password at your sites recommendation in the login screen. After resetting the password I logged back in and selected to list tickets. You app then made me open the download in safari. I did so but its the same app that I already had the same app downloaded. This was the same app that made me go to download
After closing the now 2 apps open and trying again with my new password that I had reset and that had just worked I now am told that the password is now incorrect.
Now my new password that I used once won't work at all. And the app is just taking me in circles again
I don't know how anybody else hasn't loved this app. I buy tickets from here and have been doing so for years! I generally find the CHEAPEST tickets here and for that, I LOVE IT!! So easy! Card info is already stored, so all sporting events are just a few clicks away! Thank you StubHub for making getting tickets so easy!!!
Time to Short eBay
StubHub users & sellers’ suffering continues to intensify following eBay’s divestiture of PayPal.
Who thought adding an aggressive bold to the ticket listings display would really make it more legible? Or increase sales? All it’s done to this user is caused this review as I can’t stand looking at it.
Stubhub randomly deleted my account of ~5 years today because their credit card processing apparently doesn't work. Really bizarre to have a good product and then destroy it at every opportunity.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Jul 25, 2016
- Version: 6.1.7
- Size: 71.5 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Danish, German, Portuguese, Russian, Swedish
- Seller: Stubhub, Inc
- © 2010-2016 StubHub Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.