StubHub - Sports, Concert, Theatre, Festival & Show Tickets for Upcoming Local Events & Games
By StubHub Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The StubHub app for iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch is all about you! Tell us what you’re into and we’ll customize it just for you. Get tickets to the games, concerts, and theater shows you want to see – or sell them when you can’t go – right from the StubHub app. Our FanProtect™ Guarantee means we back every order, so you can buy and sell tickets with 100% confidence. Plus, with All-in Pricing, the price you see on StubHub is the price you pay. Every ticket. Every day.
• 4,000+ interactive maps: Filter ticket listings by section and see the view from your section before you buy on select maps
• Artist, team and venue info: Listen to iTunes song previews, learn about the artists, read ESPN articles and get Foursquare tips about the venue
• Recommendations: Let the fun find you with event recommendations based on your favorite artists and teams
• Notifications: We’ll let you know when your favorite artists are playing near you and when we find tickets that match your price alerts
• Mobile tickets: Get into select events with your iPhone – no need to print!*
• Passbook: Add your tickets to Passbook and scan your iPhone to get into your event*
• Apple Watch: See what’s happening near you, get notifications, check the event countdown glance and get into select events with your Apple Watch
• Event categories: View events by category to discover events based on your interests or mood
• Fan Rewards: Join for free and earn rewards on every eligible purchase. Plus, get in the running for a chance at seat upgrades and one-of-a-kind experiences.
• Local info: Find bars, restaurants, and parking near your event
• Barcode scanning: Scan ticket barcodes when you list to attract more buyers and keep your tickets listed longer*
• My Account: Check your orders, manage your listings, see your payout and more
* Available for select teams and venues
What's New in Version 6.0.2
Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Worst App I've Ever Used
I don't ever write reviews for anything on here cuz I'm lazy but this app actually made me mad enough to do this. I don't even know how you can feel comfortable releasing an app for millions of people on here when it doesn't even function. First I can't sign in with my password. Then I can't sign in with my password that I just reset. Then the app crashes. Then I try to add a ticket to passbook and it crashes. Twice. So the only function I wanted to use on this app is useless. Thanks for working really really hard and making this POS app. I could learn how to do your job in a couple weeks and you're getting paid to make this... And you can't. It's embarrassing. I hope I never work for a company like stub hub that has no standards for quality of service
No way to find notifications for your price point alerts
7/2/15 - latest update STINKS!
I love being able to set a price point for tickets I want in certain sections (i.e., floor, orchestra pit, club level, or "all") but when I get notifications that, say, Tom Petty & the Heartbreakers' Tampa show has seats on the floor for less than $200 available, I open StubHub and there is no message.
So, I go to my account, and find my alert, but if I click on it, it just shows my alert NOT the newly tickets at or below my alert price. Won't even link to ALL tickets available for that show.
One thing I would say to add to the update next time is to allow us to buy 1 or 3 tickets when there is 4 tickets for that row or so. Ok say I wanted to get tickets for row 5 and there was 4 tickets left. U could either buy 2 or 4. I wanted to buy 1 or 3 tickets not all 4 or just 2. U see what I mean. But overall it's the best app to use for tickets.
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Jun 22, 2015
- Version: 6.0.2
- Size: 80.8 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Arabic, Bokmål, Norwegian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Stubhub, Inc
- © 2010-2015 StubHub Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.