StubHub - Sports, Concert, Theatre, Festival & Show Tickets for Upcoming Local Events & Games
By StubHub Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Seats you'll love. From the day they go on sale to the day of the event. Get tickets to the games, concerts and theater shows you want to see – or sell them when you can’t go – right from the StubHub app. Our FanProtect® Guarantee means we back every order, so you can buy and sell tickets with 100% confidence.
• Recommendations: Let the fun find you with event recommendations based on your favorite artists and teams. We'll even scan your music library to get you started.
• Artist, team and venue info: Listen to iTunes song previews, learn about the artists, read ESPN articles and get Foursquare tips about the venue. Plus, find bars, restaurants and parking near your event from Yelp.
• Notifications: Know when your favorite artists are playing near you, when you're near your favorite venues and when we find tickets that match your price alerts
• Mobile tickets: Get into select events with your iPhone or Apple Watch – no need to print!*
• Passbook: Add your tickets to Passbook and scan your iPhone or Apple Watch to get into your event*
• Apple Watch: See what’s happening near you, get notifications, check the event countdown glance and get into select events with your Apple Watch
• 4,000+ interactive maps: Filter ticket listings by section and see the view from your section before you buy on select maps
• Event categories: View events by category to discover events based on your interests or mood
• Fan Rewards: Join for free and earn rewards on every eligible purchase. Plus, get in the running for a chance at seat upgrades and one-of-a-kind experiences.
• Barcode scanning: Scan ticket barcodes when you list to attract more buyers and keep your tickets listed longer*
• My Account: Check your orders, manage your listings, see your payout and more
*Available for select teams and venues
What's New in Version 6.0.10
Get 5% off when you buy in the app! Use promo code: STUBHUBAPP (Offer valid 11/6 – 11/29. US and Canada events only. Redeemable once.)
iOS 9 updates
• Spotlight Search: Quickly search for events you've viewed and check your tickets, listings, favorites and more, right from the home screen.
• Universal links: Open the StubHub app directly from web links instead of launching Safari.
New for iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus
• 3D Touch: Press a ticket listing for a peek at the view from that section and ticket info, and press a little deeper to pop open all the details.
• Quick Action: Search, see what's happening near you today, access your tickets and view your favorites by pressing the StubHub app icon on the home screen.
• More performance improvements and bug fixes
If you’re enjoying the StubHub app, please consider writing a review. Have a question or feedback? Send us an email: email@example.com
This App Loves Indianapolis! Unfortunately.
Picked up this app to check on low cost ticket options for some upcoming shows. Downloaded the app. When asked on first start, I allowed location services and noifications. Thereafter searched for some of the shows I was interested in. Nothing. Typed in a big show coming up at American Airlines Center in Dalllas (Muse, two shows on the same day), nothing. I then noticed that it had set my location as Indianapolis for some reason. I'm in the Dallas area. I hit the button to use my current location. It again set me to indianapolis. I did a location search for "Dallas," and the only search result I got was "Indianapolis." I uninstalled the app and reinstalled. Same results. Incidentally, tried out their sister app that is specific to concerts only (this app also does sports events, theater, et. al.), and it immediately set my location to Dallas. But it couldn't find any of the local upcoming shows for the artists I was interested in (though it did find upcoming shows for those artists in other locations, strangely). Will stick with the Song Kick app which had none of these problems.
Fees Too High!
StubHub use to be great. I used to use them to purchase tickets at a great price and occasionally to sell tickets, but in the last month or so the fees have become outrageous. No longer is the price you see the price you pay, which takes away from the joy of seeing a great ticket deal. I had a ticket priced at $698, but with the recent changes is now $812. The increased prices will only cause sellers to increase prices in order to get a fair profit which will lead to less great deals and less buyers. StubHub was fun while it lasted, but no more.
Great app turned average because of changes
I used to be an avid Stubhub user, until the company changed the app so that the default setting excludes fees. This new look undercuts previous marketing that you'd see total cost at first glance. The fees also are significant.
It's difficult (though still possible) to see cost with fees included. However this should be default to avoid the feeling of cheating the consumer. Frustrated, I sought out and found a competitor that has a one-cost listing, oftentimes with cheaper seats. Stubhub has already lost out on several sales as a result.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Oct 07, 2015
- Version: 6.0.10
- Size: 77.7 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Arabic, Bokmål, Norwegian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Stubhub, Inc
- © 2010-2015 StubHub Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.