Students share their understanding by answering formative assessment questions in a variety of formats: quizzes, quick question polls, exit tickets and space races. Once students launch the Socrative Student App, they'll be prompted to join the teacher's room via the teacher's unique code. No student accounts necessary!
• Visualize student and whole class understanding
• Multiple choice and True/False questions
• Open-ended questions and vote on the results
• End of class Exit Tickets
• Play games with our Space Race!
• Class, Question and Student level reports
Supported Browsers and Devices
• Socrative works on every browser: including Firefox, Chrome, Safari and Internet Explorer.
• Use any Web Enabled device: including Smartphones, Tablets, Laptops and Desktops
* Bug fix related to device detection that facilitates layout and functionality differences between phones and tablets
Ratings and Reviews
THIS APP WORKS GREAT!!!
People who are using this app and leaving reviews are using it wrong. My history teacher uses this for quizzes during class. They give you a room number and you type it in. They set up a quiz and you automatically get sent to it after you type in your name. Please understand how Socrative works before writing reviews on it. It works just how it's suppose to. It is not Quizlet or anything like that. This is for school purposes only for your teacher when they want to give a quiz and quickly grade it!
People giving this app 1 star aren't using the app correctly
My teacher (high school economics) uses Socrative everyday! It's the first thing we do when we get in his room. We complete a 5 question "quiz" on socrative. Usually later in the hour he'll put 20-30 questions reviews on socrative. Teachers-this is a GREAT resource, it's helped me score higher on tests. A great feature is also "space race" tons of fun!
The Socrative app is great! I'm a college student and have been impressed at how well it aids my professor in the learning process. This past semester, it was used in class to gauge how well the students were understanding Chemistry concepts. We answered multiple choice questions for practice problems. The way my professor used Socrative worked very well, and I would highly recommend it.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.