By Socrative, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Students share their understanding by answering formative assessment questions in a variety of formats: quizzes, quick question polls, exit tickets and space races. Once students launch the Socrative Student App, they'll be prompted to join the teacher's room via the teacher's unique code. No student accounts necessary!
• Visualize student and whole class understanding
• Multiple choice and True/False questions
• Open-ended questions and vote on the results
• End of class Exit Tickets
• Play games with our Space Race!
• Class, Question and Student level reports
Supported Browsers and Devices
• Socrative works on every browser: including Firefox, Chrome, Safari and Internet Explorer.
• Use any Web Enabled device: including Smartphones, Tablets, Laptops and Desktops
What's New in Version 2.2.1
• Improved responsive design for small screens
• Updated splash screen
• Enter name only once for Short Answer Voting
This app was super easy to use and really fun. I was able to answer questions right on my phone and see them displayed on the projector along with other scores too.
Those subtle Doctor Who references
It's a great app. Right after we do our lesson our teacher has review questions. And the DW references are great too.
Simple and Fun
The user interface is simple and intuitive. The space race makes formative assessment fun for students. Plus, it's free!
- Category: Education
- Updated: Aug 26, 2015
- Version: 2.2.1
- Size: 0.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Socrative, Inc.
- © 2011, Socrative, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.