Work out and take fitness classes with girlfriends at Studio Tone It Up. This fitness app makes working out easy, fun, and social. Boost your metabolism, tone your gorgeous muscles, achieve your fitness goals, and see amazing results while having a blast working out with your trainers Karena and Katrina.
Tone It Up is the leading fitness community for women! Your TIU app makes working out and connecting with girlfriends easy ~ whether you’re at the gym, training at home, or traveling. There are so many cool new workout classes released weekly at the Studio!
Download your TIU fitness app and let’s start working out together! Here’s exactly what’s waiting for you inside your TIU app:
Free Daily Workouts That Tone Your Gorgeous Bod
• Use your TIU fitness app to access your FREE daily moves. These daily workouts are specifically designed by your trainers to give you amazing results
• Free daily motivational notes from your personal trainers
Start Your Free 7 Day Trial & Join Us For Daily Fitness Classes At The Studio
• Cool new workout classes released weekly at the Studio
• Sign up for class and receive reminders before class begins
• Invite your girls to work out with you — train together, wherever you are
• Check in with your Studio Tone It Up community as you cheer each other on!
• Connect and chat with other Studio Tone It Up girls exclusively in your class
• Enjoy hundreds of On-Demand workouts ~ yoga, kickboxing, cardio, toning, barre, kettlebell, strength training, dance cardio, and so much more
Achieve Your Goals With Studio Tone It Up
• Feel fit and accomplished after every workout with the accountability of your team in the Studio
• We’re here to guarantee you achieve ultimate success — and make your fitness goals and dreams come true
• Create personalized fitness goals, track your workouts, see results, and check in with your community of strong, supportive Studio Tone It Up babes
Download your TIU fitness app now and join this amazing community of strong, beautiful women. Create your profile and enjoy a week of free Studio classes. We can’t wait to see you in class and work out with YOU!
Subscription Pricing & Terms
Your Tone It Up app is free to download and access. All customers are welcome to a one-time, 7-day free trial period to the Studio, the premium, in-app subscription purchase. Once this period ends, should you opt to continue use of the premium features including studio workout classes and on-demand fitness videos, we offer an auto-renewing subscription options of $12.99 USD/month and $83.99 USD/year.
Payment will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Subscription renews automatically unless cancelled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current one-month subscription period. You can manage your subscription, and auto-renewal can be turned off, in your iTunes Account Settings after purchase. No cancellations or refunds will be provided for any unused portions of a subscription term. Apple charges sales tax for digital media when required by law. For information about your local government's laws on taxing digital items, please contact your tax office.
If you don’t elect to purchase premium features, you can continue using your TIU App for free.
Let’s connect and work out together at the Studio! This update includes a few performance optimizations so you can keep crushing your workouts. Start your free 7-day trial and work out with friends during hourly Studio fitness classes!
Ratings and Reviews
Please add back the ability to get in a class in session
Another update: when we get kicked out, there is longer a way to get back in or to join a class a few minutes late. Please add this back by adding classes in session back on the schedule.
Update: Thank you TIU team for adding workouts on the half hour during the week. This will help me out tremendously and now I can be a participating member of the TIU Community. You rock for answering this request!
I just purchased a subscription for the year after using the free version for the last few months. I loved the free version because I could workout when I wanted. I decided to give a subscription a-go because I wanted to try out the ‘live classes’. Unfortunately, I need one more time slot in order to make the app work for me in the morning. Let me explain. I get up at 5:30 already. Between 5:30 and 6:30 I need to both take my dog out and feed her AND go to the bathroom myself. 7am is too late for a class because I need to be at work by 8 with a half hour drive, and a 6am class is too early because my dog would have to wait longer for me to feed her when I get home. Could I shift her feeding schedule around so she eats after? I suppose, but for those of you with dogs, you know they pattern with little internal clocks. It would be difficult to change her schedule at this point. Please add a half hour time slot for those of us who work at 8 or get home in time for a 5:30 workout.
Update: hi babe!! We've released so updates that address this bug and want to follow up to make sure everything is working for you now!! If you're enjoying the app, please give us a 5-star rating ~ still having issues? Email us at email@example.com! xx
Just one update to make it a 5!
I love the idea of Studio Tone It Up, as a loyal TIU member since 2013, this has really helped me stay on the plan, and I love the camaraderie! I love that in theory, I should open my app and join the day’s class. However, my busy mom lifestyle prevents that; I workout during nap time and that’s not always conveniently on the half hour or hour mark. I usually end up having to look at today’s class and then go hunt for the video or videos which make up today’s class. They have tried to break it down for us on-demanders, by adding what video names to search for, but the search doesn’t always return the video (most of the time I just see their “whoops! Video not found” while searching for the videos after painstakingly entering in the video’s name and then tweaking its name until I either finally find the video or see their “whoops!” Screen.) It’s so close to perfection! Ideally, under on demand, the “featured video” would be today’s class! Or another way to instantly play the class of the day would be nice, but I feel “featured video” would be the logical spot. I realize the intent behind studio TIU is to get us to do a class and feel the camaraderie, and I’m probably in the minority over here, but a feature to instantly play today’s class would be super helpful. But otherwise, pre-mom me would love this app, and I love all the new videos, I definitely don’t get bored!
Hi gorgeous!!! We're so happy you're enjoying the app and we hear you!!! We have so many features in store for you!! Thanks so much for checking out to the app - we love your feedback!! xxo
Love this app!
So I absolutely love this app! It is so convenient and I use it almost daily for my workouts. I’ve been a TIU member for quite some time now and I’m at the point where I don’t even pay for a gym membership anymore because there’s so much variety in the app.
That being said there are a few minor things that would seriously take this app to the next level for TIU lovers
1. If there was the ability to “favorite” workouts, this way you could quickly find workouts that you love and want to do all of the time. I find sometimes it’s hard to locate some in the demand search and other workouts aren’t even listed in the categories. This would be an amazing feature.
2. I’ve had serious trouble using the app on WiFi since March. I’ve messaged support and that was a dead end. I have to use it everyday using my data plan which is a disappointment. I’ve tried multiple different WiFi networks and it’s always the same result, the videos glitch within a few seconds in.
3. Since we use the same log in as the TIU website it would be awesome if we could access the workout plans we’ve purchased directly from the app. I know this ones a long shot but I’ve purchased BB4, BB5 and Body Love and it while a few of the workouts have been loaded to the app, I’d love to have access to my purchases right from the app.
hi gorgeous! we're so happy you're loving the app and the ability to favorite workouts is so great and helpful! Re: Wifi... that's a bit outside our scope but a few other things to try include uninstalling and reinstalling the app as well as making sure you're on the latest version of iOS. For the previous premium workouts -- you should be able to find them all in your On Demand section, they're just categorized by muscle focus! We're working on easier ways to help you find this content, too! Hope this helps ~ and if you think the app is 5-stars worthy please let us know! Hope this helps! xx
- Tone It Up, LLC.
- 123.5 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- Copyright © 2017
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Studio Membership $12.99
- Yearly Studio Membership $83.99
- Special! Yearly Membership $83.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.