StudioFlow is the easy way to manage your photography studio, stay organized and get paid.
In StudioFlow, you can see a list of all your photo sessions, organized by date and marked on a calendar, so that you can see at a glance when you are booked and when you might have availability. You can also see when you have ordering sessions scheduled with clients.
For every session, there is a list of tasks to complete. You don’t have to create these tasks— StudioFlow intelligently creates them for you based on a workflow that you set up. So it already knows that the day after your portrait session, you want to post a sneak peek to Facebook for your client, for example.
Keeping track of dozens of sessions and hundreds of tasks would be almost impossible with a regular calendar or to-do list app. StudioFlow makes it easy.
And one more thing you’re going to love. When you book a session, there’s a one-tap way to send an invoice by email to your client. And they get a super simple and secure way to pay you online with a credit card.
Use StudioFlow to:
• Customize an efficient workflow for your photography business, including steps for client communication, session tasks, editing, ordering and fulfillment.
• Easily book new photo sessions and have a list of tasks created for you automatically
• View details of a photo session, including completed and upcoming tasks
• See a list of all tasks that need to be completed today, tomorrow or next week, across all sessions
• Complete tasks by checking them off any to-do list, and they move to a section for recently completed items.
• Send invoices to clients that can be paid online via credit card (you'll need a PayPal account in order to receive payments)
Bug Fix: Ensure there is an email assigned to a Session before attempting to send Session Invoice.
Ratings and Reviews
Exactly what I needed!
I LOVE this app! I've tried other apps to help keep me organized but their flow wasn't exactly what I was looking for. It was good in a couple areas but lacked in others. I took a chance on Studioflow and breathe a sigh of relief every time I look at my app. Studioflow is absolutely everything I was looking for and need. It lists all my steps pre and post session and I can rearrange, edit and add to this workflow. Plus send invoices! Huge hugs and kisses to my Studioflow Management Team, you absolutely ROCK!
Great idea, way overpriced.
$50 to actually use this app. Otherwise you're paying $2 per session. I know many other photographers who would love something like this but not for $49.99. Maybe $4.99. I also didn't see a cloud backup option. I would hate to lose my phone along with my entire workflow for hundreds of clients.
- Rapid Development Group, LLC
- 7.3 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Rapid Development Group LLC
- In-App Purchases
- StudioFlow Unlimited ($20 off) $29.99
- StudioFlow Unlimited (FREE) Free
- 5 Session Pack $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.