Study Finance Ross 10e
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
McGraw-Hill is proud to offer a new mobile study app for students learning finance from Ross, Westerfield, and Jordan’s Fundamentals of Corporate Finance, 10e. The Study Finance app that accompanies your textbook will allow you to study on the go… whether you’re waiting for a class to start, sitting on a bus, or just lounging on the couch.
Features of the Study Finance mobile app include:
· Flashcards of every key term and definition from the textbook, and are customizable by chapters.
· Customizable self-quizzes that allow for more practice and feedback.
· Matching game which helps make learning key terms and concepts more engaging and fun!
· Videos that explain how key problems are solved.
The free version includes all the features of the app for first three chapters. Obtaining access to the remaining chapters is completed through an in-app purchase.
The app is not letting me download the extra content I've paid for on my iPhone. It keeps saying I've already purchased content but it keeps saying it hasn't be downloaded yet. Please fix!!!
Crash / Freeze
Chiming in with others; app freezes almost immediately when i start using it. Seems like it would be an amazing app to study finance if it covers terms and equations. But since i cant use it for more then 5 seconds before it freezes I'll never know.
Cant download content
I paid for the extra content and now it wont let me download anything. When I click on the chapter the app freezes. Please fix because the class starts in 2 days.
- Category: Education
- Released: Feb 09, 2012
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 14.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: McGraw-Hill Higher Education
- © Copyright McGraw-Hill Education 2012
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Fundamentals of Corporate Finance, Ross, 10e$3.99