The world’s most advanced student planner integrates enrollment management, homework/grading organization, document library, and powerful PDF annotator!
• Complete enrollment management --institution, term, and course.
• Schedule lectures and appointments with notification options.
• Detailed calendar with Today, and Month views.
• Supports time/block, repetitive, and odd/even schedules.
• Document library for each course with integrated web browser.
• Record photos, videos, or audio directly within the app.
• Add notes to a document and export the final version as a PDF.
• View all types of documents and media directly in the app.
• Fast PDF rendering with multiple open documents on separate tabs.
• PDF annotating with highlighting, note, pencil, shapes, etc.
• Modify PDFs—create, delete, or reorder pages.
• Shortcuts to Google, Wikipedia, or language translation.
• Create an assignment log for each course with due dates, reminders, priority levels.
• Documents can be linked to homework to get a visual reminder on the file’s thumbnail.
• Create different types of progress assessments for each course.
• Grading management with customizable scaling systems (Grades, Points/Numbers).
• Calculates average grade for a course based on the assessment grades and personal scaling values.
We’re excited to be launching Studyguide! It’s been a long journey from initial concept to the App Store, and we’re sure it’s going to make your daily life easier and more convenient. But there’s always room for improvement, so we’d like your input. Please visit our website and send us your opinions, suggestions, and ideas for making Studyguide even more helpful: www.studyguide.link
Limitations of the free version:
• 1 Institution, 1 term, 5 courses
• 10 Documents, 10 homework, and 10 grading items per course
• Twenty pages limit for PDF modifying/exporting (viewing/annotating has no restrictions at all!)
• No open-in other app, showing default calendar
-> Full version available for $5
The Today view is your starting point, where you’ll see all your upcoming classes, events, homework, and exams. Manage all your courses and see them beautifully arranged in the Month view.
Store all your needed documents, images, video, and audio on your device. Group material by course to keep it organized. Add files from your Camera Roll, take photos or videos, record new audio messages, or use the integrated web browser to download new files directly from your university or your cloud storage.
Each document linked to an assignment will have a visual indication on the thumbnail with the due date of the task. You can also create a note for each document (for example summaries, or questions).
Open all your files on the device with the integrated viewer. Thanks to the rich PDF support coming with Studyguide, you can open even large files blazingly fast, search them, change viewing mode, set bookmarks, and annotate. You can also export any kind of file as a PDF and annotate it afterward.
For enhanced editing of PDFs we developed the powerful Modify PDF feature. In this dialog you can easily delete unnecessary pages simply by selecting them, move pages by drag and drop, and create new pages by inserting them at the desired position.
Manage all your homework in one place. Include an additional description, due date, or reminder date. Sort by date, name, or open status.
Use the integrated grading system which calculates the average for each course. Set a grade and optional weight for each assessed item. Supported grading scales are: Letters (for example A-F) and Numbers/Points (choose your own range, for example 1-6, 1-10).
- iPad support
- Calendar improvements
Bewertungen und Rezensionen
Some Serious Stuff
Okay, so the app says the "in-app purchase" is free. This is not true. It is $4.99. While I still bought the whole package, it bothers me greatly that they claimed it was free.
Secondly, the way the classes are ordered in the schedule are all backwards going from the last class of the day to the first and this is highly confusing for me. It makes more logical sense for it to go from morning classes to evening classes.
Thirdly, there really should be an option for repeating more than one day. I have MWF classes, MW classes, and TR classes. It's inconvenient and time consuming to redo the same thing four times in a row to make sure all my days are on the write track.
Fourth, I like the color coding a lot. That's very helpful. Thank you.
This is really a very thorough app, but it can totally be streamlined and definitely improved upon. I love it and I'll definitely use it since it's easier than erasing in my planner.
It's yet to crash on me so I'm grateful for that.
Keep up the organization guys! And thanks for the app to begin with. Really down at its core it is quite useful!
Need better repetitive class options
The app is good but it would be really helpful to college students if it had MWF and T/TH class options. Also, would be nice to have a double-major option. Good start on the program! If these things can be fixed I would be willing to increase my rating.
Love this app but doesn't work well for MWF or TuTh classes, would like that option. Would also LOVE if it were compatible with Windows or online so I could get it on my phone.
- Daniel Jirku
- 31.6 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2015 SASystems Jirku
- Studyguide Full version $4.99
Wenn die Familienfreigabe aktiviert ist, können bis zu sechs Familienmitglieder diese App verwenden.