Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Discover the web like never before. StumbleUpon is the best way to find and share the best of the web. Simply tell us what you’re interested in and we’ll serve up the perfect mix of photos, articles, recipes, quotes, news, art, videos, memes, travel tips and much more.
- Follow your friends and share your discoveries
- Create lists of your favorite topics and follow other lists to find more content you love
- Blaze through the best of the web at lightning speed
- Share your discoveries via Facebook, Twitter, Email, and SMS
- Download for free
Stop searching and start Stumbling!
What you can discover when you start Stumbling:
Unbelievable photography, useful travel tips, hilarious videos, trending news, fun diy projects, addicting animated gifs, educational posts, informational infographics, inspiring quotes, delicious recipes, funny memes, the best jokes, cool sport fan facts, historical articles, motivational fitness and health tips, and more!
What's New in Version 5.2.0
Thanks for all of the great reviews and helpful feedback. We updated the address book feature so you can easily find other Stumblers to share your favorite discoveries with. Happy Stumbling!
Only one problem
I seem to have an issue when I receive a StumbleUpon e-mail with a suggested stumbles... When I see something I think looks interesting within the email & I click on it, it automatically opens my web browser & prompts me to download the app, (which I have had for quite some time,) instead of recognizing I do have the app & either giving me the option to open it in the app, or directly taking me to the app. (like Pinterest does when you open a suggested pin from your e-mail, ---sorry to compare, but it was the only way I could describe the action I'm talking about!) not a big deal but when I stay in my web browser I have issues with the article loading & being able to read it.
Other than that I absolutely love StumbleUpon & have for many years!!
In addition to being buggy and full of very irritating advertising, the app has a "feature" which I find particularly aggravating. I assume I must have elected at some point in the past to receive periodic StumbleUpon email updates... I typically read these updates on my iPhone using the native iOS mail app on my phone. If I click the button in the email to read a featured article, I'm redirected to an iOS Safari web page where I'm promoted to download the StumbleUpon app from the Apple App Store. BUT THE APP IS ON MY iPHONE. I downloaded it and have been receiving updates for the app for months. If I dismiss the app, rather than the app at least then getting launched at that point, I instead remain on the Safari StumbleUpon site. If I launch the app manually, I have to go looking for the email article that I wanted to read in the first place.
Alright so, I love StumbleUpon, and have used it for about 6 years now. But currently, their are some features missing from the mobile version that keeps me from it.
1) We need the ability to explain why we are disliking something, like the web version has. There are so many times where I see something clearly miss labeled, and I want to point it out (like with the web version) but can't. Or I have seen a page four or five times already and can't say that.
2) The search feature for likes sometimes works, and sometimes doesn't. Weird problem.
3) Web navigation within a stumble could use some work. Currently, it feels a bit clunky and makes reading a multi-page article more difficult then it should be.
Other then those 3 things, the mobile experience has been constantly improving, so I'm excited to see where it goes next!
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Jul 21, 2015
- Version: 5.2.0
- Size: 42.0 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: StumbleUpon, Inc
- © 2010 - 2015 StumbleUpon, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.