The creators of Stupid Quest invite you to live the stupidest story you have ever experienced.
Let yourself be guided by a pretty weird gamemaster, in an adventure whose big and stupid decisions are up to you.
For the first time (or the second, there's no need to quibble!) in the history of video games, the story changes whether you play a girl or a boy.
Stupid Quest let you play until chapter 2 to test it calmly, the full pay version don't have any advertising, nor inApp purchase, no account to create, it's total freedom... FREEEEEDOM!!!
No physical ability is required, you only have to be able to read and touch a screen with your finger (or with your tongue if you're weird).
No network connection is required (except to download the game, eh).
- Play a boy, drink strong beer and rescue a princess in an adventure full of testosterone and humour.
- Or play a girl, drink fruity beer and rescue a prince in an adventure full of œstrogen and humour.
- It's perfect to pass the time in the loo or during a meeting.
- Not suitable for pets (our fish got stuck at the first screen).
Fixed a bug that sometimes prevented the player from continuing after Yeti's fight in chapter 6.
- CRAZY FRIE
- 407.8 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2017 Crazy Frie SAS
- In-App Purchases
- Full game $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.