Fashion stunning looks, dressup glamorous models and become the stylist to the stars in the first 3D FASHION GAME on iOS!
"This is the best fashion game I've ever played!" - Jasmine C
- SHOP TIL YOU DROP with thousands of gorgeous 3d styles from gothic to glam
- CHOOSE your pose and snap the moment in exciting photoshoots
- DECORATE your look with apparel, accessories, cosmetics and even pets!
- DISCOVER over 30 different fashion genres from casual to couture
- PLAY the style catch game to earn coins for even more shopping
- FREE to play!
A world of glamour awaits - are you ready?
- Play on iPhone 4s, iPad 2, iPad mini or newer
- You can play offline, data is required for In-App Purchasing
- The game will download new fashions automatically
Does Style Me Girl use in-game payments?
It's free to play Style Me Girl, and there is the option of purchasing extra in game cash.
Me Girl community:
ps - we love YOU!
from - the Me Girl team
- iOS 10 support
- more ways to get free cash!
- performance improvements
Have fun ladies!
Ratings and Reviews
*Update, they updated the game but I have been stuck on the formal level for almost 2 weeks. I have tried a pea coat, "fur" jacket, pearls, and spent numerous coins and dollars on black dresses and still I fail horribly! Also the amount of ADs it has now is insane!! Don't even bother trying to play, you open the app, ad, you leave the closet, ad, you leave the boutique, you guessed it ad! It's insane!! It's nice being able to watch the ads Inorder to get more dollars if you have the time but spending 1.5-2 minutes on ads for less than a minute of game time is BS!! This was the last chance for them to fix the issues and they only made it worse!! Good bye!
I was loving this game till level 19! You better save your "dollars" to buy the bandana or you'll never pass it. It has to be a glitch in the system because when I have the items listed (i.e. Mohawk) it comes back and says skinhead/buzz cut but if I switch to the skinhead buzz cut it says I need Mohawk. I flew thru the other 19 levels so this is just silly. Don't waste your time!!
Pros and Cons
It's a great game but there some things I don't understand.
1. I'm stuck on level 18(Halloween level) and I know it's not just for me I just read someone else is having this problem and it's getting on my nerves.
2. Isn't this supposed to be a kids game? Some of the things they say when you don't do well on a level are NOT kid friendly. Like the galactic level if you get one star they mention something about a strip mall. That is not appropriate for a kids game.
3. It also gets on my nerves when a) they say you need something like a bikini and even when you're obviously wearing a bikini they say you're not or b) they tell you you need one thing to wear and when you spend money on that item they'll say you need to wear something else instead.
Please fix these problems.
Long list of glitches that they will never fix in their updates!!!! Even though updates just make it worse!!!!!!
1. Do NOT put on the giraffe bodysuit in the store! IT WILL NEVER COME OFF!!! No matter what you do, even if you go to other levels, the models will have the bodysuit on under their clothes!!!! What????!!!!
2. So this is a kids game right??!!! If you don't pass a level they will actually say very hurtful, insulting, and inappropriate things! Trust me, they talk about strip malls on the galactic level!!!! Yeah right, SUPER kids friendly, am I right??!!
So there's this checklist that you see when you've finished the photo shoot to determine the score, and the things on it change, even if you are in the same level, so you literally have to guess!!! One level can take you 30 minutes!!!!!!!
4.ADS FOR LIFE!!!!!
if you play this game you will get a billion ads in like one minute, and it is just SO ANNOYING!!!! Old style me girl had a studio, e I e I ooo! They had a model, e I e I oooo! Ads ads there and ads ads there, ads everywhere! (To the tune of old McDonald had a farm.)
I would rate it zero stars if I could. It's a waste of time.
- Frenzoo Limited
- 147.3 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Frenzoo Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- 8 Cash $0.99
- 16 Cash $1.99
- 42 Cash $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.