Wardrobe full of clothes, yet nothing to wear? Welcome to a new way of life.
The Infinite Wardrobe does your laundry, takes up no space and evolves with you. Now you have the freedom to wear unlimited designer styles without the commitment of owning them. Discover new favourites and surprise yourself.
It's as easy as Rent, Wear, Swap.
1. Rent 3 styles at a time.
2. They’ll arrive dry-cleaned, pressed and ready to wear!
3. Ready for the next 3 styles? Schedule a pick-up.
At a monthly subscription, access:
- Unlimited swaps every month
- 20,000+ designer outfits in XS to L
- 200+ designer brands from Paris, New York, London and more
- Clothing, bags and accessories for work, weekend and party
- Free dry-cleaning, delivery and pick-up
- Personalised size recommendations
- The flexibility to pause or cancel anytime
Live a richer life by owning less, experimenting more and always have something new to wear.
Our app is where all the magic begins. Download our app to get started, or read more about us at styletheory.co
Hey Singapore, we've launched our biggest Savings Plan till date! Save up to $360 a year when you opt for a longer-term plan.
Also, don't miss these exciting updates:
- INVITING A FRIEND to Style Theory just got a lot easier with your own unique referral link. Choose friends from your phone's contact list and send them your link all within our app!
- YOUR DAILY CLOSET now has its own size filter. Selected beta-testers, try it out and let us know what you think!
- STYLE THEORY BAG subscribers can now select WOW Delivery and enjoy a shorter delivery time slot.
That's not all. Finding what to rent also got easier in Indonesia! You can now navigate to your wishlist while browsing and filter "available in my size".
Ratings and Reviews
App Has lots of glitches
Been trying to download the update as the app tells me to but it brings me to Apple store where there is no update to be had. So I can’t do anything in the app.
For clothes options, not much for expat bodies available. Most items are small and medium. Large items are rarely available and I haven’t been able to order any XL sizes.
Great idea but very choppy user interface
I love the idea so i subscribed but unfortunately the UI is very bad. Nothing loads properly, app force ends abruptly, won’t work at all on cellular data... it’s very disappointing that i can’t even browse through clothes when the purpose of this app is choosing clothes.
So many glitches on both IOS and Android
To the degree that the service is unusable
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.