Style • Stylize photos like Prisma
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
To see an example of it being applied to a video click on "FelixDev Web Site" on the on the sidebar to the right of this page.
Style takes regular photos or videos and uses artificial intelligence to transform them into works of art. This differentiates it from a filter, as it intelligently recognizes features in the images that you feed it and creates output based upon mixing them with the style that you select.
It's useful for:
• Stylizing your media without losing detail. You can make regular media look amazing in seconds. You can creatively chain the models provided in order to produce unique works. Just use the output from the app as the input to the app and you can produce infinitely varied work. Some of the models present are useful to immediately create a work in one pass. Others are useful as an intermediary step between the original and creating a final work. Check the website for some examples.
• Creating original content. For example the icon was created using the app itself. A plain template was made for the icon, then it was run through Style several times using different models, and it automatically created what you see above.
Whether it's being used as an aid to create graphic art, or to stylize your photos, videos, and selfies for social media, it's bound to be entertaining and useful.
What's New in Version 2.0.1
• More models
It’s okaaayyyyy, but.
It does crash a lot on a Mac Book Pro El Capitan. Takes about 60 sec to convert a picture. If you go through all conversions on one photo it can take 30 mins. Put the computer down and walk away. Some of the conversions are so complex you can’t tell what the picture was before. But quite a few are very nice. As the previous reviewer said about the “?” and 7 megapixels also doesn’t work for me.
More features please
Feature I would love to have:
1. I want the ability to specify my own style images
2. Print resolution output size; at least 300 ppi 8.5. x 11 inch (just give us the option to specify dimensions and live with the time crunch .. I don’t mind waiting)
Should read, To Remove Copyright Watermark $9.99
- Category: Graphics & Design
- Updated: Dec 07, 2016
- Version: 2.0.1
- Size: 240 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Ben Slaney
- © macdaddy.io
Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor
Top In-App Purchases