Stylebook Men: Closet Organizer & Assistant
By left brain / right brain, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Get the most out of your closet - for the price of a latte or a gossip magazine, you could have a closet assistant for life!
Stylebook has over 90 features to help you curate your closet and get more out of what you own!
Import your actual clothes, create magazine-style outfits, plan what to wear, create packing lists and learn more about your wardrobe with statistics like cost per wear - in this totally customizable app!
AS SEEN IN THE JANUARY 2015 ISSUE OF REAL SIMPLE!
Stylebook is an expert wardrobe organization and closet management tool created by a fashion industry insider, who got her start as an intern in the Vogue fashion closet and is an alum of Lucky magazine.
Included in Condé Nast Traveler's "Best Travel Apps for Packing" and Mashable's "Ten Fresh Apps for Fashion Enthusiasts" - April 2014
Available for the iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch.
"A must for Cher Horowitz types!" - Vogue Australia
"Closet-organization apps allow you to catalog your wardrobe and play stylist...I find Stylebook to be the most intuitive." - New York Times
"Brilliance!" - Lucky magazine
"...surprisingly easy to navigate, unlike most closets" - New York Times
10 Must-Have iPhone Apps for Fashion Week - Vogue Paris
"...the ultimate wardrobe manager" - InStyle
"9/10...Best wardrobe organizer ever" - Wired App Guide 2012
"Perfect if you've caught yourself daydreaming about tomorrow's outfit with nowhere to jot it down." - Wall Street Journal
"...wardrobe organization at its best" - FabSugar
• CLOSET: add images of your own clothes
• BACKGROUND REMOVAL TOOLS: cut out your clothes for easy collaging
• LAY OUT OUTFITS: layer and resize clothing on a free-form canvas
• PACKING LISTS: add whole outfits, plan how you'll pack ahead of time
• NO LIMITS: add unlimited clothing, accessories and inspirations to your outfits
• CALENDAR: plan what to wear in advance
• CUSTOM CATEGORIES: add, edit or delete any category in your closet, looks and inspiration library
• SHOP: mobile shopping catalog of over 7,000 retailers powered by ShopStyle
• INSPIRATION LIBRARY: track and save your style inspiration
• STYLE EXPERT: read interviews with fashion insiders, learn how to manage your wardrobe, find out how to make your wardrobe last, and more!
• SEARCH: search your closet for keywords or properties like fabric, season, color, etc.
• SHARE: share outfits and clothes with friends via e-mail, iMessage, Facebook or Twitter
• WIFI TRANSFER: transmit looks, clothing items or inspiration to other iOS devices
• STYLE STATS: insights into how you wear your clothes and outfits, including what you wear the most, what you wear the least and which items get the most bang for the buck
• ICLOUD BACKUP: protect your data by backing up with iCloud
• HELP: Searchable how-to manuals and demo videos included
• E-MAIL SUPPORT: in case you need help, contact email@example.com
ALSO FEATURED BY:
- Better Homes & Gardens
- Good Housekeeping
- Harper's Bazaar UK
- Marie Claire
- The Los Angeles Times
- Refinery29 - #1 on "8 Fashion Apps Worth Downloading"
- The Tyra Banks Show
- New York magazine's "The Cut"
- And more - visit stylebookapp.com for the full list!
- Visit stylebookapp.com to watch demo videos of the app!
We're unable to reply to reviews, so if you have questions or feedback, please feel free to send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org!
What's New in Version 6.1
New in 6.1:
With Stylebook 6.1, Stylebook goes international!
- Stylebook is now available in Portuguese and Spanish, with additional languages coming soon!
- The shopping feature now includes brands and retailers that ship to the United Kingdom, Canada and Australia, for our users in those countries!
- Additional countries coming soon!
- aerie, Balenciaga, BHLDN, Charlotte Russe, Design Within Reach, Diesel, Editorialist, Gilt, H&M, MANGO, Mark & Graham, Off 5th, Rachel Roy, Restoration Hardware, Terrain
New in 6.0:
Stylebook 6.0 features a redesigned user interface, iOS 7 support and a number of new features you've requested!
- iOS 7 support
- Redesigned user interface
- All-new interface for packing list editor
- Use Stylebook as you pack with the new packing list checklist
- Continue adding items to packing list without having to go back and forth to the categories screen (another popular request!) - simply tap all the items you want, then press Done
- Share shopping links and images via Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter and iMessage
- Share or delete multiple items from your wish list at a time
- Find out when new shopping stories have been published with a new star icon that appears when a new story is available
- Add multiple items from a shopping story to your wish list at once
NEW SHOPPING BRANDS:
- Zara, Uniqlo, Alex and Ani, BB Dakota, Cosabella, Cynthia Rowley, MODA OPERANDI, Rachel Comey, Rebecca Minkoff, SPANX, Scoop NYC, Stella McCartney, White House Black Market, stella & dot and more!
- New clothing statuses: At The Tailor, To Donate, In Storage, Should Replace
- Clone outfit (one of our most requested features!)
- Search for clothing items and inspirations by color, fabric, keywords, etc. while adding items to outfits
- Easly add outfits and clothing items to the calendar with the new "Add to Calendar" button available on the outfit and clothing screen
- Larger images in calendar day details screen
- See your monthly Best Value and Most Worn Item at the bottom of each month!
- Select multiple clothing items, looks or inspirations from a thumbnail grid and then bulk-edit properties like color, season, fabric, etc.
- Top 10 Worst and Best value
- Clothing items with "Want It" status are excluded from total closet value
- Our popular Style Guides are now available in Style Expert!
- Learn how to pack efficiently, customize your real-life closet on the cheap - and more!
- All-new sharing interface!
- You can now send an outfit or clothing image an iMessage
- Share shopping entries over Pinterest!
QUICK ITEM SUMMARY:
- Single-tap a clothing item, look or inspiration to see a quick properties overview without having to open the details screen
- Help manuals are now fully searchable!
If you have any questions or problems, please contact us at email@example.com !
Perfect App for closet keepers
My biggest problem when I shop is forgetting what I already have in the closet at home. This app is all I need and a little more to manage what I have and keep me from standing in the returns line. The catagories are customizable in the Closet section so you can build your visual closet just as you like it - I even have a section with my Halloween costumes. Why? Because I can. I spend 95% of the time with the app updating what I have and what I'm donating, but there's a handy feature on there called Calendar. You can actually log what you're wearing on a particular day (items already in the closet) so that you don't forget later and wear the same shirt out to the bar twice in a row. For people who tend not to pay attention that that, it's really come in handy. And finally what made me click the button and get this app was the backup funtion. I didn't want to do all the work and end up losing it along with my phone in the back of a taxi, but no need to worry. The app backs up your entire "clothes library" you assembled so you're not out the time (just the money to replace your hardware), which will lessen the sting. I've already reccomended this to my friends and family. Go get it!
This without a doubt the most complete fashion application I have come across in the iTunes Store. Men's Stylebook operates not just as a guide but as a advisor, a reference point, even in a certain sense as a fashion diary. The capabilities with this app are endless. Users can structure their closet in various ways, shop and connect to some of today's best and most popular fashion platforms such as Shop Style and Valet, and read articles pertaining on how to make you a better overall fashion consumer. Users can shop by brands, stores and fashion pieces. Items are displayed in high image quality resolutions and item details can be looked upon with a quick tap to the info button and saved to a wish list. The design of the application is top notch employing a simple yet sleek black and white tone where navigation back and forth to the main menu can be performed at the tap of a button. It's a credit to the developers of how feature laden this app is yet it is never cumbersome or difficult to manage. Men's Stylebook is a fashion resource that is to be cherished and used to its upmost capabilities. This application is proof of money well spent.
Excellent App with Great Features
For many years I used another app for keeping track of what I wore and when. The developer of that app dropped the ball two years ago. I tried a couple of others, before this because of the higher price tag. I finally gave in and I am really glad that I did.
This app has all the functionality of the others (when they actually worked), and more. I love the statistics feature, the ability to remove unwanted background from clothing photos and the customizable interface. If you are hesitating because of the price tag, take my advice – just buy it. It's worth it just for the ease of use and multi-functionality.
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Apr 18, 2014
- Version: 6.1
- Size: 12.2 MB
- Languages: English, Portuguese, Spanish
- Seller: left brain / right brain, LLC
- © 2009-2014
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.