Get the most out of your closet - for the price of a latte or a magazine, you could have a closet assistant for life!
Stylebook® has over 90 features to help you curate your closet and get more out of what you own!
Import your actual clothes, create magazine-style outfits, plan what to wear, create packing lists and learn more about your wardrobe with statistics like cost per wear - in this totally customizable app!
AS SEEN IN THE NEW YORK TIMES JUNE 12, 2017
Stylebook is an expert wardrobe organization and closet management tool created by a fashion industry insider, who got her start as an intern in the Vogue fashion closet and is an alum of Lucky magazine.
Included in Condé Nast Traveler's "Best Travel Apps for Packing" and Mashable's "Ten Fresh Apps for Fashion Enthusiasts"
2014 Tabby Awards - Users' Choice Winner in the Lifestyle Category
Available for the iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch.
"Easily see what is working and what isn’t" - Vogue.com
"A must for Cher Horowitz types!" - Vogue Australia
"Closet-organization apps allow you to catalog your wardrobe and play stylist...I find Stylebook to be the most intuitive." - New York Times
"Brilliance!" - Lucky magazine
"Our new wardrobe secret weapon is the @StylebookApp" - THE OUTNET.COM
10 Must-Have iPhone Apps for Fashion Week - Vogue Paris
"The Clueless virtual closet exists in real life, OMG" - Cosmopolitan UK
"...the ultimate wardrobe manager" - InStyle
"9/10...Best wardrobe organizer ever" - Wired App Guide
"Perfect if you've caught yourself daydreaming about tomorrow's outfit with nowhere to jot it down." - Wall Street Journal
"...wardrobe organization at its best" - FabSugar
• CLOSET: add images of your own clothes
• BACKGROUND REMOVAL TOOLS: cut out your clothes for easy collaging
• LAY OUT OUTFITS: layer and resize clothing on a free-form canvas
• OUTFIT SHUFFLE: shuffle your closet like a deck of cards to reveal new outfit ideas hiding in your closet!
• ICLOUD BACKUP: protect your data by backing up with iCloud
• PACKING LISTS: add whole outfits, plan how you'll pack ahead of time, generate printable checklists and infographics
• STYLE STATS: insights into how you wear your clothes and outfits, including what you wear the most, what you wear the least and which items get the most bang for the buck
• BROWSE YOUR CLOSET: See your closet organized by brand, fabric, color, size and more
• NO LIMITS: add unlimited clothing, accessories and inspirations to your outfits
• CALENDAR: plan what to wear in advance
• CUSTOM CATEGORIES: add, edit or delete any category in your closet, looks and inspiration library
• SHOP: shop items from store websites and try them out in your virtual closet before buying; plus, add your own stores
• INSPIRATION LIBRARY: track and save your style inspiration
• STYLE EXPERT: read interviews with fashion insiders, learn how to manage your wardrobe, find out how to make your wardrobe last, and more!
• SEARCH: search your closet for keywords or properties like fabric, season, color, etc.
• SHARE: share outfits and clothes with friends via e-mail, iMessage, Facebook, Twitter or Pinterest
• WIFI TRANSFER: transmit looks, clothing items or inspiration to other iOS devices
• HELP: searchable how-to manuals and demo videos included
• E-MAIL SUPPORT: in case you need help, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
ALSO FEATURED BY:
- Better Homes & Gardens
- Good Housekeeping
- Real Simple
- Harper's Bazaar UK
- Marie Claire
- The Los Angeles Times
- Refinery29 - #1 on "8 Fashion Apps Worth Downloading"
- The Tyra Banks Show
- New York magazine's "The Cut"
- And more - visit stylebookapp.com for the full list!
- Visit stylebookapp.com to watch demo videos of the app!
If you have questions or feedback, please feel free to send us an email at email@example.com!
Stylebook 8.1 lets you shop and save clothing images from store websites!
WEB CLIPPING & SHOPPING TOOL:
- Instantly clip images from stores, blogs, etc. into your closet or inspiration library
- Access multiple images and colors for a product, when available
- Save bookmarks to easily add your own stores and websites
- Save links to specific products from stores to your visual shopping wish list
- Easily estimate cost-per-wear while you're browsing with the CPW calculator
SHOPPING WISH LIST:
- Keep track of what you need to complete your wardrobe by using the new text wish list in the Shop feature, perfect if you're not sure of the exact item you want to buy
CLONE PACKING LIST:
- You can now easily clone a packing list, including its text items (so you don't need to type "sunscreen" every time you make a new packing list!)
- Improved the appearance of Style Stats charts
- Colors in Style Stats charts now reflect the exact shades in your wardrobe
- Stylebook is now available in Japanese and Chinese
- Use the search tool while adding clothing/outfits to the calendar
- Bugfixes and other minor improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Perfect App for closet keepers
My biggest problem when I shop is forgetting what I already have in the closet at home. This app is all I need and a little more to manage what I have and keep me from standing in the returns line. The catagories are customizable in the Closet section so you can build your visual closet just as you like it - I even have a section with my Halloween costumes. Why? Because I can. I spend 95% of the time with the app updating what I have and what I'm donating, but there's a handy feature on there called Calendar. You can actually log what you're wearing on a particular day (items already in the closet) so that you don't forget later and wear the same shirt out to the bar twice in a row. For people who tend not to pay attention that that, it's really come in handy. And finally what made me click the button and get this app was the backup funtion. I didn't want to do all the work and end up losing it along with my phone in the back of a taxi, but no need to worry. The app backs up your entire "clothes library" you assembled so you're not out the time (just the money to replace your hardware), which will lessen the sting. I've already reccomended this to my friends and family. Go get it!
Great way to start thinking about how you're dressing
I love this app. It has really helped me to start dressing better. I was a very habitual dresser by nature and now I'm very aware when I'm wearing something too often. It's also helped me use my clothing in MANY new combinations. The only two negatives would be: 1) it's tedious to add clothing (mostly because the tool to remove the background could use some work. I use photoshop sometimes and then import the .png file instead) and 2) I wish there was a way to add alternate views for a piece of clothing (long sleeve shirt normal AND with sleeves rolled up).
Love this app so far. Could be AMAZING!
I love it
I use this everyday. I wanted to start dressing nicer. This app helps me stay organized and make sure I'm not wearing the same thing to the same meetings and am mixing up my wardrobe appropriately to get the maximum vale out of it. The style stats are also cool. I feel ok spending a little more on se things when I see that of I actually wear them on a regular basis, it breaks down to a dollar per wear over time. Great app!!!
- left brain / right brain, LLC
- 35 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2009-2018
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.