Get the most out of your closet - for the price of a latte or a gossip magazine, you could have a closet assistant for life!
Stylebook® has over 90 features to help you curate your closet and get more out of what you own!
Import your actual clothes, create magazine-style outfits, plan what to wear, create packing lists and learn more about your wardrobe with statistics like cost per wear - in this totally customizable app!
AS SEEN IN THE NEW YORK TIMES JUNE 12, 2017
Stylebook is an expert wardrobe organization and closet management tool created by a fashion industry insider, who got her start as an intern in the Vogue fashion closet and is an alum of Lucky magazine.
Included in Condé Nast Traveler's "Best Travel Apps for Packing" and Mashable's "Ten Fresh Apps for Fashion Enthusiasts"
2014 Tabby Awards - Users' Choice Winner in the Lifestyle Category
Available for the iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch.
"Easily see what is working and what isn’t" - Vogue.com
"A must for Cher Horowitz types!" - Vogue Australia
"Closet-organization apps allow you to catalog your wardrobe and play stylist...I find Stylebook to be the most intuitive." - New York Times
"Brilliance!" - Lucky magazine
"Our new wardrobe secret weapon is the @StylebookApp" - THE OUTNET.COM
10 Must-Have iPhone Apps for Fashion Week - Vogue Paris
"The Clueless virtual closet exists in real life, OMG" - Cosmopolitan UK
"...the ultimate wardrobe manager" - InStyle
"9/10...Best wardrobe organizer ever" - Wired App Guide
"Perfect if you've caught yourself daydreaming about tomorrow's outfit with nowhere to jot it down." - Wall Street Journal
"...wardrobe organization at its best" - FabSugar
• CLOSET: add images of your own clothes
• BACKGROUND REMOVAL TOOLS: cut out your clothes for easy collaging
• LAY OUT OUTFITS: layer and resize clothing on a free-form canvas
• OUTFIT SHUFFLE: shuffle your closet like a deck of cards to reveal new outfit ideas hiding in your closet!
• ICLOUD BACKUP: protect your data by backing up with iCloud
• PACKING LISTS: add whole outfits, plan how you'll pack ahead of time, generate printable checklists and infographics
• STYLE STATS: insights into how you wear your clothes and outfits, including what you wear the most, what you wear the least and which items get the most bang for the buck
• BROWSE YOUR CLOSET: See your closet organized by brand, fabric, color, size and more
• NO LIMITS: add unlimited clothing, accessories and inspirations to your outfits
• CALENDAR: plan what to wear in advance
• CUSTOM CATEGORIES: add, edit or delete any category in your closet, looks and inspiration library
• SHOP: mobile shopping catalog of over 7,000 retailers powered by ShopStyle
• INSPIRATION LIBRARY: track and save your style inspiration
• STYLE EXPERT: read interviews with fashion insiders, learn how to manage your wardrobe, find out how to make your wardrobe last, and more!
• SEARCH: search your closet for keywords or properties like fabric, season, color, etc.
• SHARE: share outfits and clothes with friends via e-mail, iMessage, Facebook, Twitter or Pinterest
• WIFI TRANSFER: transmit looks, clothing items or inspiration to other iOS devices
• HELP: searchable how-to manuals and demo videos included
• E-MAIL SUPPORT: in case you need help, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
ALSO FEATURED BY:
- Better Homes & Gardens
- Good Housekeeping
- Real Simple
- Harper's Bazaar UK
- Marie Claire
- The Los Angeles Times
- Refinery29 - #1 on "8 Fashion Apps Worth Downloading"
- The Tyra Banks Show
- New York magazine's "The Cut"
- And more - visit stylebookapp.com for the full list!
- Visit stylebookapp.com to watch demo videos of the app!
If you have questions or feedback, please feel free to send us an email at email@example.com!
Stylebook 8 has arrived! Have fun seeing your wardrobe in a new light with more stats to reveal more about your personal style. Show off your hard work with gorgeous new shareable infographics and tailor your virtual closet to you with new size tools. Plus, you can manage your wardrobe more easily with new tools to make adding outfits and items more efficient. And these are just some of the dozens of new features in the latest edition of Stylebook!
And stay tuned - we have lots more planned for 2018!
SUPPORT FOR NEW SCREENS, INCLUDING THE iPhone X:
- Updated for the iPhone X!
- Support for the 10.5"- and 12.9"-inch iPad Pro
- All Top 25 stats have been expanded to 50 items
- Pie chart breakdowns of your closet by color, fabric, brand, price and more
- Limit Style Stats screens by time period; for example, see what you wore for the last seven days or last 30 days
- Avoid seeing old items by changing the time period for a stat
- Easily browse your closet by color, fabric, brand, price and more.
- New stat: 50 Most / Least Expensive Items
- New stat: 50 Most Packed Items / 50 Most Packed Outfits
- Create a new outfit from individual items recorded on a calendar day
- Move and copy clothing and outfits between days
- Calendar tracks your longest streak of uninterrupted recording
- Tap the share button to a see a shareable infographic of any month
- Optional morning reminders of what you've scheduled for that day, plus nightly reminders to log what you wore if the day has no entries
- Swipe across the calendar grid to quickly navigate between months
- The checklist now saves your checked items, so you can leave and come back while packing
- Stylebook can generate beautiful infographics to share your packing lists on Pinterest and other social networks
- Generate and print packing checklists
ZOOM IN TO THUMBNAILS:
- See larger images of clothing while creating an outfit by using 3D Touch to zoom in on an item
- Use 3D Touch to zoom in while browsing your closet, inspirations, outfits, calendar or the shopping catalog
MORE EFFICIENT OUTFIT EDITING:
- Fewer taps to add items to an outfit
- Easily go back to the category list if you change your mind while adding an item
OUTFIT SHUFFLE IMPROVEMENTS:
- Generate an outfit by shuffling from a single item
- Access Outfit Shuffle from the main Looks tab
- See the total cost of an outfit on its notes screen
- View a list of the individual clothing items in an outfit
- Option to include or exclude pre-owned clothes in the filter screen
- Estimate cost-per-wear with the new CPW calculator in shopping item details
- Your favorite shopping brands, stores and categories are now grouped separately and sorted alphabetically
- You can now search by size
- Previously entered sizes are visible when editing a clothing item's notes
- Brand, fabric and size show a list in the Closet search screen
- Continuous Import now works for photo albums on both the iPhone and iPad
- Wear History now shows the day of the week for each entry
- The inspiration notes screen now shows all the outfits that use that inspiration
- French translation now available
- Faster and more responsive performance throughout the app
- Faster startup
- Special performance improvements for working with very large closets or categories
- Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
So many benefits!
This app easily saves me 15 minutes per morning getting dressed. I play with my closet on my phone at bedtime and am so much less frustrated getting dressed in the morning I put each seasonal outfits in the calendar randomly about every 10 days. I can easily look at a different day’s outfit and swap the days I wear them to react to moods and weather.
It takes a little while to get pictures in... I did my favorites and kept taking pictures of items out of the dryer on laundry day. I had better luck hanging them on a hanger off a dark door and a light door using a wreath hook to get them to look more natural in pictures. Laying them down on solid sheets didn’t work for me. You also don’t have to edit it perfectly when you do your pictures. Definitely take the time to enter clothing colors of both solid and multi-colored items. This helps the app do marvelous things for your wardrobe.
You won’t believe how easy it is to add a few pieces to have some awesome new looks. When I used the shuffle feature, I found so many awesome new outfits I already had! If you like to peruse Pinterest outfits, it is so easy to make them using some basics and adding a new piece on a shopping trip. If are interested in clothing capsules, this simplifies the process. I’m much happier coordinating outfits on the app than trying things on. I have so many items I love that I wasn’t wearing that are now in the loop. This is going to pay off both financially and emotionally.
Great for your kid's too!
Having a toddler is filled with sizing changes, being able to have all of her clothes organized lets me know what we have and what we need. Love being able to check this and not have to ransack my brain trying to remember if she has something already to wear with things I find for her while out shopping. Being able to set up outfits helps keep me from decision fatigue and gives my husband something to look at when he's dressing her instead of calling me up to pick something. My husband is military, so we are constantly traveling, taking at least four road trips a year to see our families. Packing usually sends me into a ball of stress and tears thinking of everything I have to do first. With this though I can plan her outfits for the trip while sitting on the couch after bedtime, with a glass of wine. So no more making a mess while going through all of her clothes trying to decide what to bring and what needs to be washed. It's been a long time since I was so excited about an app. It takes away such the mental drain of all the things that come with my daughter's clothes. Not to mention the money it saves in not buying duplicates or things she has nothing to wear with. Best $3.99 I've ever spent
Loving this app
Mostly loving this app so far, in the week I've had it. There are a few things I'd change but overall, I think I'm going to love it. Have a "closet" of my clothes which is nice to be able to look at even without standing in front of my closet. I think I'll really appreciate it when I'm shopping and can see what I already have to complete an outfit. Love having the ability to create outfits and then easily identify what days I wore each outfit, using the calendar. I think it'll make my closet management and use of various clothing items much easier. I don't like that when creating "looks", it's really hard to see the options to choose from at the bottom. If I choose the wrong one, because I have so many bottoms that look similar until I can see them larger, I have to remove it and then start the choosing process all over again. It'd be great if the options were able to come up larger when browsing and then move through them from one to the next. Excited to use all the features in the future. Overall, if you are a clothes-loving organizational freak like me, you'll love this app.
- left brain / right brain, LLC
- 36.9 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2009-2018
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.