By left brain / right brain, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
AS SEEN IN THE NEW YORK TIMES SUNDAY TRAVEL SECTION - MARCH 2014!
Get the most out of your closet - for the price of a latte or a gossip magazine, you could have a closet assistant for life!
Stylebook has over 90 features to help you curate your closet and get more out of what you own!
Import your actual clothes, create magazine-style outfits, plan what to wear, create packing lists and learn more about your wardrobe with statistics like cost per wear - in this totally customizable app!
Stylebook is an expert wardrobe organization and closet management tool created by a fashion industry insider, who got her start as an intern in the Vogue fashion closet and is an alum of Lucky magazine.
Available for the iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch.
"A must for Cher Horowitz types!" - Vogue Australia
"Closet-organization apps allow you to catalog your wardrobe and play stylist...I find Stylebook to be the most intuitive." - New York Times
"Brilliance!" - Lucky magazine
10 Must-Have iPhone Apps for Fashion Week - Vogue Paris
"...the ultimate wardrobe manager" - InStyle
"9/10...Best wardrobe organizer ever" - Wired App Guide 2012
"Perfect if you've caught yourself daydreaming about tomorrow's outfit with nowhere to jot it down." - Wall Street Journal
"...wardrobe organization at its best" - FabSugar
• CLOSET: add images of your own clothes
• BACKGROUND REMOVAL TOOLS: cut out your clothes for easy collaging
• LAY OUT OUTFITS: layer and resize clothing on a free-form canvas
• PACKING LISTS: add whole outfits, plan how you'll pack ahead of time
• NO LIMITS: add unlimited clothing, accessories and inspirations to your outfits
• CALENDAR: plan what to wear in advance
• CUSTOM CATEGORIES: add, edit or delete any category in your closet, looks and inspiration library
• SHOP: mobile shopping catalog of over 7,000 retailers powered by ShopStyle
• INSPIRATION LIBRARY: track and save your style inspiration
• STYLE EXPERT: read interviews with fashion insiders, learn how to manage your wardrobe, find out how to make your wardrobe last, and more!
• SEARCH: search your closet for keywords or properties like fabric, season, color, etc.
• SHARE: share outfits and clothes with friends via e-mail, iMessage, Facebook or Twitter
• WIFI TRANSFER: transmit looks, clothing items or inspiration to other iOS devices
• STYLE STATS: inights into how you wear your clothes and outfits, including what you wear the most, what you wear the least and which items get the most bang for the buck
• ICLOUD BACKUP: protect your data by backing up with iCloud
• HELP: Searchable how-to manuals and demo videos included
• E-MAIL SUPPORT: in case you need help, contact email@example.com
ALSO FEATURED BY:
- Better Homes & Gardens
- Good Housekeeping
- Harper's Bazaar UK
- Marie Claire
- The Los Angeles Times
- Refinery29 - #1 on "8 Fashion Apps Worth Downloading"
- The Tyra Banks Show
- New York magazine's "The Cut"
- And more - visit stylebookapp.com for the full list!
- Visit stylebookapp.com to watch demo videos of the app!
We're unable to reply to reviews, so if you have questions or feedback, please feel free to send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org!
What's New in Version 6.0
Stylebook 6.0 features a redesigned user interface, iOS 7 support and a number of new features you've requested!
- iOS 7 support
- Redesigned user interface
- All-new interface for packing list editor
- Use Stylebook as you pack with the new packing list checklist
- Continue adding items to packing list without having to go back and forth to the categories screen (another popular request!) - simply tap all the items you want, then press Done
- Share shopping links and images via Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter and iMessage
- Share or delete multiple items from your wish list at a time
- Find out when new shopping stories have been published with a new star icon that appears when a new story is available
- Add multiple items from a shopping story to your wish list at once
NEW SHOPPING BRANDS:
- Zara, Uniqlo, Alex and Ani, BB Dakota, Cosabella, Cynthia Rowley, MODA OPERANDI, Rachel Comey, Rebecca Minkoff, SPANX, Scoop NYC, Stella McCartney, White House Black Market, stella & dot and more!
- New clothing statuses: At The Tailor, To Donate, In Storage, Should Replace
- Clone outfit (one of our most requested features!)
- Search for clothing items and inspirations by color, fabric, keywords, etc. while adding items to outfits
- Easly add outfits and clothing items to the calendar with the new "Add to Calendar" button available on the outfit and clothing screen
- Larger images in calendar day details screen
- See your monthly Best Value and Most Worn Item at the bottom of each month!
- Select multiple clothing items, looks or inspirations from a thumbnail grid and then bulk-edit properties like color, season, fabric, etc.
- Top 10 Worst and Best value
- Clothing items with "Want It" status are excluded from total closet value
- Our popular Style Guides are now available in Style Expert!
- Learn how to pack efficiently, customize your real-life closet on the cheap - and more!
- All-new sharing interface!
- You can now send an outfit or clothing image an iMessage
- Share shopping entries over Pinterest!
QUICK ITEM SUMMARY:
- Single-tap a clothing item, look or inspiration to see a quick properties overview without having to open the details screen
- Help manuals are now fully searchable!
If you have any questions or problems, please contact us at email@example.com !
Great for super type A people!
This app is amazing! It's helped me completely revamp my wardrobe. Taking the photos, while a bit time consuming, wasn't difficult once I got going, and the results are near professional looking. This app has revolutionized the way I clean out my closets, shop, get dressed, and travel. I am getting so much more out of my wardrobe now.
Suggestion for next upgrade - the clothing style stats are great, especially being able to see what clothes aren't part of any looks. But I'd also like to see which clothes are used in looks the most and least. When clothes are are in tons of looks, I might want to to buy something else similar to mix it up. And items that aren't in a lot of looks might have under used potential. Being able to see that easily would be a huge plus.
Additionally, I'd love a "sort by" option in each folder of looks and closet. Being able to sort by last time worn, most worn, used in most looks, etc, would be great.
Best App ever!
This app is extremely helpful and very fun, especially if you're like me and forget what clothes you have in your closet unless they're right front of your face! I use this app all the time. While it's initially painstaking and time consuming to enter your entire wardrobe into the app, it is very much worth it in the end when you can put outfits together and experiment with looks without having to yank clothes off and on! One of the most useful aspects of this app is the packing list option, where you can select outfits that you would want to have available for your trip and it generates a packing list of all the items that those outfits comprise. I use this option when I went on a month-long trip to New Zealand and it was extremely helpful, both for the initial big pack and to be able to see what outfits I had available while I was living out of a suitcase. This is by far the most helpful and fun app that I have purchased!
I would recommend this app to anyone into fashion. It is a great way to separate your wardrobe and pick out outfits. Plus I love the collages you can make with the app. The app is really easy to use and definitely worth the money. If you have natural lighting and a mannequin, the pictures come out really professional looking, like the items on Polyvore.
There are a few things I wish could be added to the next update; to flip the item when making a 'Look', export to blogger, and sync calendars between devices. I use this app for my blog and it makes it very easy to create outfits from my wardrobe and showcase all the items in a Look.
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Dec 28, 2013
- Version: 6.0
- Size: 12.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: left brain / right brain, LLC
- © 2009-2013
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.