By left brain / right brain, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Get the most out of your closet - for the price of a latte or a gossip magazine, you could have a closet assistant for life!
Stylebook has over 90 features to help you curate your closet and get more out of what you own!
Import your actual clothes, create magazine-style outfits, plan what to wear, create packing lists and learn more about your wardrobe with statistics like cost per wear - in this totally customizable app!
AS SEEN ON THE TODAY SHOW MARCH 2016!
AS SEEN ON VOGUE.COM JANUARY 2016!
Stylebook is an expert wardrobe organization and closet management tool created by a fashion industry insider, who got her start as an intern in the Vogue fashion closet and is an alum of Lucky magazine.
Included in Condé Nast Traveler's "Best Travel Apps for Packing" and Mashable's "Ten Fresh Apps for Fashion Enthusiasts"
2014 Tabby Awards - Users' Choice Winner in the Lifestyle Category
Available for the iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch.
"Easily see what is working and what isn’t" - Vogue.com
"A must for Cher Horowitz types!" - Vogue Australia
"Closet-organization apps allow you to catalog your wardrobe and play stylist...I find Stylebook to be the most intuitive." - New York Times
"Stylebook delivers. This isn't just closet organization, this is full blown wardrobe management — and then some." - Refinery29
"Our new wardrobe secret weapon is the @StylebookApp" - THE OUTNET.COM
10 Must-Have iPhone Apps for Fashion Week - Vogue Paris
"The Clueless virtual closet exists in real life, OMG" - Cosmopolitan UK
"...the ultimate wardrobe manager" - InStyle
"9/10...Best wardrobe organizer ever" - Wired App Guide 2012
"Perfect if you've caught yourself daydreaming about tomorrow's outfit with nowhere to jot it down." - Wall Street Journal
"...wardrobe organization at its best" - FabSugar
• CLOSET: add images of your own clothes
• BACKGROUND REMOVAL TOOLS: cut out your clothes for easy collaging
• LAY OUT OUTFITS: layer and resize clothing on a free-form canvas
• OUTFIT SHUFFLE: shuffle your closet like a deck of cards to reveal new outfit ideas hiding in your closet!
• ICLOUD BACKUP: protect your data by backing up with iCloud
• PACKING LISTS: add whole outfits, plan how you'll pack ahead of time
• NO LIMITS: add unlimited clothing, accessories and inspirations to your outfits
• CALENDAR: plan what to wear in advance
• CUSTOM CATEGORIES: add, edit or delete any category in your closet, looks and inspiration library
• SHOP: mobile shopping catalog of over 7,000 retailers powered by ShopStyle
• INSPIRATION LIBRARY: track and save your style inspiration
• STYLE EXPERT: read interviews with fashion insiders, learn how to manage your wardrobe, find out how to make your wardrobe last, and more!
• SEARCH: search your closet for keywords or properties like fabric, season, color, etc.
• SHARE: share outfits and clothes with friends via e-mail, iMessage, Facebook, Twitter or Pinterest
• WIFI TRANSFER: transmit looks, clothing items or inspiration to other iOS devices
• STYLE STATS: insights into how you wear your clothes and outfits, including what you wear the most, what you wear the least and which items get the most bang for the buck
• HELP: searchable how-to manuals and demo videos included
• E-MAIL SUPPORT: in case you need help, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
ALSO FEATURED BY:
- Better Homes & Gardens
- Good Housekeeping
- Real Simple
- Harper's Bazaar UK
- Marie Claire
- The Los Angeles Times
- Refinery29 - #1 on "8 Fashion Apps Worth Downloading"
- The Tyra Banks Show
- New York magazine's "The Cut"
- And more - visit stylebookapp.com for the full list!
- Visit stylebookapp.com to watch demo videos of the app!
We're unable to reply to reviews, so if you have questions or feedback, please feel free to send us an email at email@example.com!
What's New in Version 7.0
Stylebook 7.0 includes over 35 new features and improvements! We hope you have as much fun with the new features as we did creating them!
Stay tuned for more updates in the future!
- Larger device screens now fully supported!
- Let Stylebook make outfits for you! Use the new Outfit Shuffle™ tool to shuffle your closet like a deck of cards and reveal new outfit ideas hiding in your closet!
- To access shuffle, open a looks category and tap the Shuffle icon at the top right of the screen
- Get ten outfit ideas with each shuffle! Shuffle again if you want to see more!
- Select multiple colors for a single clothing item
- Now with over 90 new colors!
- Colors now represented as squares (for colorblind users, you can switch back to showing color names in the new Settings screen)
- Hold your finger over a clothing thumbnail to quickly view and change its notes
- You can now bulk-delete outfits from the View Usages screen when deleting a clothing item that's used in other looks
- Larger calendar icons in the grid
- Larger clothing and outfit previews in the day screen
- New arrows let you quickly move between days in the day screen
- You can now crop clothing photos during import
- Enter item notes while you're first importing a closet item by tapping the notepad icon
- Improved background removal for dark black backgrounds and items
EASIER IMPORT FOR MULTIPLE ITEMS
- New "Take Multiple Photos" feature brings up the camera automatically after you've finished importing an item
- Continuous import feature (iPhone only) - add photos from a photo album, one right after another (activate this feature in the Settings screen)
- We've partnered with the closet organization company to bring you tips for organizing your real-life closet
- Tips provided by organizing experts Jenni Dusina and Amanda LeBlanc (professional organizer and star of Style network's "The Amandas")
- Easier browsing of shopping categories
- Item prices now visible right below item thumbnails (this can be turned on and off in Settings)
- Sale prices shown in red
- Sort shopping items by popularity, price and most recent
- New filter to show only items that are on sale
- Stores and brands for France, Japan and Germany
- Use the Settings screen in Help to change your Shopping region
- New "Most Recently Added" screen lets you see the newest additions to your closet
- Redesigned Style Stats interface
- Faster Style Stats for users with very large closets
- Pick and choose the specific clothing items you want to add to a packing list after adding an outfit
- Packing list items now automatically ordered by category
- Easily see which items and outfits you've already added to your packing list
- You can now search outfits and clothing while adding items to packing lists
- Improved performance
NEW SETTINGS SCREEN
- Toggle Continuous Import feature (iPhone only)
- Change your Shopping region
- All-new illustrated how-to guides help you get the most out of Stylebook!
- Search through help manuals
- Detailed backup and restore instructions
- 64-bit support for better performance on the iPhone 5S and newer
- Smoother navigation between features on the iPad
- Many other bugfixes and performance improvements!
If you have any questions or problems, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org !
I am IN L O V E with this app!! I use my body form with a green material over it and a green material hanging up behind it. I then take photos, so for my clothes they are not flat. Seriously, this app has inspired me to once and for all wear all of my clothes, etc. Ugh it was always the same thing, when I had plans I would just standing there not knowing what to wear then giving into stress. I am now impressed by my clean closet & outfits (that I can't believe I can make of my own clothes, scarves, hats, shoes etc...) all due to buying this app!! If you have a closet that you only seem to grab the same items that seem to have no 'zing' in the end... you may want to try this app out !!
I am beyond thrilledI had!!
I don't feel like I have a messy, dreadful closet to walk into anymore. Now I feel like I have a boutique and a knack of fashion, ahhhh it is so nice to see my outfits, choose the style and go collect it to wear!
This app is what I only had wished someone would make to help me. Then I learned of this on Pinterest and checked it out. Yup...best app purchase I ever made!!!
I use this app daily
Awesome app to keep track of your closet and outfits. Saves me time in the morning when I'm getting ready for work. I usually plan ahead of time what I'm going to wear and with this app I can make sure that I change my outfit from what I wore before so that it looks completely different. Great if you own a few items of clothing b
Awesome to prepare for a trip without messing the closet. It also keeps me from over packing. I can plan in advance and then go by the app's check list to pack.
Also, you carry it with you all the time which is convenient when going shopping. Keeps you from buying repeats so that you can spent your money on more unique pieces that can fill the gap on your closet. Or just save your money.
The only thing I would love that they improve is the ability to sort the clothes. It would be helpful if I was looking for a blouse then I would be able to sort the search or category by least to most worn or by cost etcetera. That would make it easier to really take advantage of the complete wardrobe in a more effective way.
I like this app, good for my organizational A-type personality. A few ways to improve:
1. I've saved my style closet on iCloud. Logically, that should mean it should be automatically updated on all of my devices, but it's not. Which means not only do I have to add each item from my closet, but I have to manually wifi sync between my devices—the process is laborious. (This also means double the space used on my iCloud unless I back up only one device).
2. The pictures that I can take/modify: you can only have one picture per item (if like to be able to have front and back, for those cases when the back of the shirt is a different color or has a special design). Also, photos don't always accurately show the color of the item (lighting when you photograph it-indirect daylight is the best option but not always available), I'd like to be able to adjust color levels (without having to go into my photos app) to get the accurate color.
Still, it is currently the best option available.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Jan 28, 2016
- Version: 7.0
- Size: 26.5 MB
- Languages: English, Portuguese, Spanish
- Seller: left brain / right brain, LLC
- © 2009-2016
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.