By left brain / right brain, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Get the most out of your closet - for the price of a latte or a gossip magazine, you could have a closet assistant for life!
Stylebook has over 90 features to help you curate your closet and get more out of what you own!
Import your actual clothes, create magazine-style outfits, plan what to wear, create packing lists and learn more about your wardrobe with statistics like cost per wear - in this totally customizable app!
AS SEEN IN THE NEW YORK TIMES SUNDAY TRAVEL SECTION - MARCH 2014!
Stylebook is an expert wardrobe organization and closet management tool created by a fashion industry insider, who got her start as an intern in the Vogue fashion closet and is an alum of Lucky magazine.
Included in Condé Nast Traveler's "Best Travel Apps for Packing" and Mashable's "Ten Fresh Apps for Fashion Enthusiasts" - April 2014
2014 Tabby Awards - Users' Choice Winner in the Lifestyle Category
Available for the iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch.
"A must for Cher Horowitz types!" - Vogue Australia
"Closet-organization apps allow you to catalog your wardrobe and play stylist...I find Stylebook to be the most intuitive." - New York Times
"Our new wardrobe secret weapon is the @StylebookApp" - THE OUTNET.COM
10 Must-Have iPhone Apps for Fashion Week - Vogue Paris
"The Clueless virtual closet exists in real life, OMG" - Cosmopolitan UK
"...the ultimate wardrobe manager" - InStyle
"9/10...Best wardrobe organizer ever" - Wired App Guide 2012
"Perfect if you've caught yourself daydreaming about tomorrow's outfit with nowhere to jot it down." - Wall Street Journal
"...wardrobe organization at its best" - FabSugar
"Brilliance!" - Lucky magazine
• CLOSET: add images of your own clothes
• BACKGROUND REMOVAL TOOLS: cut out your clothes for easy collaging
• LAY OUT OUTFITS: layer and resize clothing on a free-form canvas
• PACKING LISTS: add whole outfits, plan how you'll pack ahead of time
• NO LIMITS: add unlimited clothing, accessories and inspirations to your outfits
• CALENDAR: plan what to wear in advance
• CUSTOM CATEGORIES: add, edit or delete any category in your closet, looks and inspiration library
• SHOP: mobile shopping catalog of over 7,000 retailers powered by ShopStyle
• INSPIRATION LIBRARY: track and save your style inspiration
• STYLE EXPERT: read interviews with fashion insiders, learn how to manage your wardrobe, find out how to make your wardrobe last, and more!
• SEARCH: search your closet for keywords or properties like fabric, season, color, etc.
• SHARE: share outfits and clothes with friends via e-mail, iMessage, Facebook or Twitter
• WIFI TRANSFER: transmit looks, clothing items or inspiration to other iOS devices
• STYLE STATS: insights into how you wear your clothes and outfits, including what you wear the most, what you wear the least and which items get the most bang for the buck
• ICLOUD BACKUP: protect your data by backing up with iCloud
• HELP: Searchable how-to manuals and demo videos included
• E-MAIL SUPPORT: in case you need help, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
ALSO FEATURED BY:
- Better Homes & Gardens
- Good Housekeeping
- Harper's Bazaar UK
- Marie Claire
- The Los Angeles Times
- Refinery29 - #1 on "8 Fashion Apps Worth Downloading"
- The Tyra Banks Show
- New York magazine's "The Cut"
- And more - visit stylebookapp.com for the full list!
- Visit stylebookapp.com to watch demo videos of the app!
We're unable to reply to reviews, so if you have questions or feedback, please feel free to send us an email at email@example.com!
What's New in Version 6.1
New in 6.1:
Stylebook goes international!
- Stylebook is now available in Portuguese and Spanish, with additional languages coming soon!
- The shopping feature now includes brands and retailers that ship to the United Kingdom, Canada and Australia, for our users in those countries!
- Additional countries coming soon!
- aerie, Balenciaga, BHLDN, Charlotte Russe, Design Within Reach, Diesel, Editorialist, Gilt, H&M, MANGO, Mark & Graham, Off 5th, Rachel Roy, Restoration Hardware, Terrain
New in 6.0:
Stylebook 6.0 features a redesigned user interface, iOS 7 support and a number of new features you've requested!
- iOS 7 support
- Redesigned user interface
- All-new interface for packing list editor
- Use Stylebook as you pack with the new packing list checklist
- Continue adding items to packing list without having to go back and forth to the categories screen (another popular request!) - simply tap all the items you want, then press Done
- Share shopping links and images via Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter and iMessage
- Share or delete multiple items from your wish list at a time
- Find out when new shopping stories have been published with a new star icon that appears when a new story is available
- Add multiple items from a shopping story to your wish list at once
NEW SHOPPING BRANDS:
- Zara, Uniqlo, Alex and Ani, BB Dakota, Cosabella, Cynthia Rowley, MODA OPERANDI, Rachel Comey, Rebecca Minkoff, SPANX, Scoop NYC, Stella McCartney, White House Black Market, stella & dot and more!
- New clothing statuses: At The Tailor, To Donate, In Storage, Should Replace
- Clone outfit (one of our most requested features!)
- Search for clothing items and inspirations by color, fabric, keywords, etc. while adding items to outfits
- Easly add outfits and clothing items to the calendar with the new "Add to Calendar" button available on the outfit and clothing screen
- Larger images in calendar day details screen
- See your monthly Best Value and Most Worn Item at the bottom of each month!
- Select multiple clothing items, looks or inspirations from a thumbnail grid and then bulk-edit properties like color, season, fabric, etc.
- Top 10 Worst and Best value
- Clothing items with "Want It" status are excluded from total closet value
- Our popular Style Guides are now available in Style Expert!
- Learn how to pack efficiently, customize your real-life closet on the cheap - and more!
- All-new sharing interface!
- You can now send an outfit or clothing image an iMessage
- Share shopping entries over Pinterest!
QUICK ITEM SUMMARY:
- Single-tap a clothing item, look or inspiration to see a quick properties overview without having to open the details screen
- Help manuals are now fully searchable!
If you have any questions or problems, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org !
Excellent organizing & planning tool!
This app is incredible for what it helping you keep track of whats in your closet (or wherever else you need to store your clothes!), plan outfits, and remember those a-ha-this-looks-perfect-together outfits that usually stem from a laundry/out-of-time crisis but now you don’t want to forget it. The app is also pretty to look at.
There are a few ways I think this app could be improved — 1) an online or desktop/mac version would be really nice for making notes, editing images, and getting some time away from my phone. 2) export feature: if the sad day comes in the future where this app is no longer supported/updated, at a minimum, I don’t want to loose all of these edited images. 3) I’d like to be able to create custom “status” options. For example, if some items are stored seasonally in box 1 in the guest room closet among other storage spots, I’d like to be able to specify that as a regular status/location without typing it in for each item in the notes field or instead of remembering that “at the tailor” means box 1 in the guest room closet.
Love it, easy to use
I've been using this app for over a year now to help me visually track my wardrobe - it's such a useful tool to have. I don't have a closet where I can see all the clothes and shoes I have, so without this app I would literally forget what I own. It helps for getting out of a rut, too - I've been using it to create outfits I might not have put together before, a little time spent while watching tv and some new outfit ideas can be added.
The initial setup, getting all my clothes photographed, was a fair commitment but well worth it. If you care to have your clothes stylized like a magazine, the background removal tool is awesome, once you get the hang of it - it's true that lighting is key when taking your photographs.
I've just started getting into the style stats as I've added new clothes to my wardrobe and it's been kinda fun to see my best/worst values for purchases. I can see this being a good tool to help me track what my "true" style is when seeing what I buy versus what I actually wear the most.
This was absolutely what I was looking for when it came to a closet manager, and was definitely worth the price. Like other reviewers say, having an account would make this way easier. I haven't had to migrate yet, but am dreading the day I will have to. Another feature that seems like it would be easy to add (and may already exist?) is to view looks by the least recent worn. It'd be easy to cycle through outfits by just wearing the one you haven't worn in the longest time. Since it already tracks how many days it has been since you've worn it, it seems like an easy feature to add. Overall great app though! Love it.
Edit: now that I've used it for 9 months or so, I wish there was a way to search by piece - like if I would go to a sweater, I could see all looks containing that item. Right now it's hard to search trough all my outfits looking for the one to add to my calendar. I don't know if I'm recreating looks that I already have too.
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Apr 18, 2014
- Version: 6.1
- Size: 13.9 MB
- Languages: English, Portuguese, Spanish
- Seller: left brain / right brain, LLC
- © 2009-2014
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.