By left brain / right brain, LLC
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Get the most out of your closet - for the price of a latte or a gossip magazine, you could have a closet assistant for life!
Stylebook has over 90 features to help you curate your closet and get more out of what you own!
Import your actual clothes, create magazine-style outfits, plan what to wear, create packing lists and learn more about your wardrobe with statistics like cost per wear - in this totally customizable app!
AS SEEN IN THE NEW YORK TIMES JUNE 12, 2017
Stylebook is an expert wardrobe organization and closet management tool created by a fashion industry insider, who got her start as an intern in the Vogue fashion closet and is an alum of Lucky magazine.
Included in Condé Nast Traveler's "Best Travel Apps for Packing" and Mashable's "Ten Fresh Apps for Fashion Enthusiasts"
2014 Tabby Awards - Users' Choice Winner in the Lifestyle Category
Available for the iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch.
"Easily see what is working and what isn’t" - Vogue.com
"A must for Cher Horowitz types!" - Vogue Australia
"Closet-organization apps allow you to catalog your wardrobe and play stylist...I find Stylebook to be the most intuitive." - New York Times
"Stylebook delivers. This isn't just closet organization, this is full blown wardrobe management — and then some." - Refinery29
"Our new wardrobe secret weapon is the @StylebookApp" - THE OUTNET.COM
10 Must-Have iPhone Apps for Fashion Week - Vogue Paris
"The Clueless virtual closet exists in real life, OMG" - Cosmopolitan UK
"...the ultimate wardrobe manager" - InStyle
"9/10...Best wardrobe organizer ever" - Wired App Guide 2012
"Perfect if you've caught yourself daydreaming about tomorrow's outfit with nowhere to jot it down." - Wall Street Journal
"...wardrobe organization at its best" - FabSugar
• CLOSET: add images of your own clothes
• BACKGROUND REMOVAL TOOLS: cut out your clothes for easy collaging
• LAY OUT OUTFITS: layer and resize clothing on a free-form canvas
• OUTFIT SHUFFLE: shuffle your closet like a deck of cards to reveal new outfit ideas hiding in your closet!
• ICLOUD BACKUP: protect your data by backing up with iCloud
• PACKING LISTS: add whole outfits, plan how you'll pack ahead of time
• NO LIMITS: add unlimited clothing, accessories and inspirations to your outfits
• CALENDAR: plan what to wear in advance
• CUSTOM CATEGORIES: add, edit or delete any category in your closet, looks and inspiration library
• SHOP: mobile shopping catalog of over 7,000 retailers powered by ShopStyle
• INSPIRATION LIBRARY: track and save your style inspiration
• STYLE EXPERT: read interviews with fashion insiders, learn how to manage your wardrobe, find out how to make your wardrobe last, and more!
• SEARCH: search your closet for keywords or properties like fabric, season, color, etc.
• SHARE: share outfits and clothes with friends via e-mail, iMessage, Facebook, Twitter or Pinterest
• WIFI TRANSFER: transmit looks, clothing items or inspiration to other iOS devices
• STYLE STATS: insights into how you wear your clothes and outfits, including what you wear the most, what you wear the least and which items get the most bang for the buck
• HELP: searchable how-to manuals and demo videos included
• E-MAIL SUPPORT: in case you need help, contact email@example.com
ALSO FEATURED BY:
- Better Homes & Gardens
- Good Housekeeping
- Real Simple
- Harper's Bazaar UK
- Marie Claire
- The Los Angeles Times
- Refinery29 - #1 on "8 Fashion Apps Worth Downloading"
- The Tyra Banks Show
- New York magazine's "The Cut"
- And more - visit stylebookapp.com for the full list!
- Visit stylebookapp.com to watch demo videos of the app!
We're unable to reply to reviews, so if you have questions or feedback, please feel free to send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org!
What's New in Version 7.0
Stylebook 7.0 includes over 35 new features and improvements! We hope you have as much fun with the new features as we did creating them!
Stay tuned for more updates in the future!
- Larger device screens now fully supported!
- Let Stylebook make outfits for you! Use the new Outfit Shuffle™ tool to shuffle your closet like a deck of cards and reveal new outfit ideas hiding in your closet!
- To access shuffle, open a looks category and tap the Shuffle icon at the top right of the screen
- Get ten outfit ideas with each shuffle! Shuffle again if you want to see more!
- Select multiple colors for a single clothing item
- Now with over 90 new colors!
- Colors now represented as squares (for colorblind users, you can switch back to showing color names in the new Settings screen)
- Hold your finger over a clothing thumbnail to quickly view and change its notes
- You can now bulk-delete outfits from the View Usages screen when deleting a clothing item that's used in other looks
- Larger calendar icons in the grid
- Larger clothing and outfit previews in the day screen
- New arrows let you quickly move between days in the day screen
- You can now crop clothing photos during import
- Enter item notes while you're first importing a closet item by tapping the notepad icon
- Improved background removal for dark black backgrounds and items
EASIER IMPORT FOR MULTIPLE ITEMS
- New "Take Multiple Photos" feature brings up the camera automatically after you've finished importing an item
- Continuous import feature (iPhone only) - add photos from a photo album, one right after another (activate this feature in the Settings screen)
- We've partnered with the closet organization company to bring you tips for organizing your real-life closet
- Tips provided by organizing experts Jenni Dusina and Amanda LeBlanc (professional organizer and star of Style network's "The Amandas")
- Easier browsing of shopping categories
- Item prices now visible right below item thumbnails (this can be turned on and off in Settings)
- Sale prices shown in red
- Sort shopping items by popularity, price and most recent
- New filter to show only items that are on sale
- Stores and brands for France, Japan and Germany
- Use the Settings screen in Help to change your Shopping region
- New "Most Recently Added" screen lets you see the newest additions to your closet
- Redesigned Style Stats interface
- Faster Style Stats for users with very large closets
- Pick and choose the specific clothing items you want to add to a packing list after adding an outfit
- Packing list items now automatically ordered by category
- Easily see which items and outfits you've already added to your packing list
- You can now search outfits and clothing while adding items to packing lists
- Improved performance
NEW SETTINGS SCREEN
- Toggle Continuous Import feature (iPhone only)
- Change your Shopping region
- All-new illustrated how-to guides help you get the most out of Stylebook!
- Search through help manuals
- Detailed backup and restore instructions
- 64-bit support for better performance on the iPhone 5S and newer
- Smoother navigation between features on the iPad
- Many other bugfixes and performance improvements!
If you have any questions or problems, please contact us at email@example.com !
Great for your kid's too!
Having a toddler is filled with sizing changes, being able to have all of her clothes organized lets me know what we have and what we need. Love being able to check this and not have to ransack my brain trying to remember if she has something already to wear with things I find for her while out shopping. Being able to set up outfits helps keep me from decision fatigue and gives my husband something to look at when he's dressing her instead of calling me up to pick something. My husband is military, so we are constantly traveling, taking at least four road trips a year to see our families. Packing usually sends me into a ball of stress and tears thinking of everything I have to do first. With this though I can plan her outfits for the trip while sitting on the couch after bedtime, with a glass of wine. So no more making a mess while going through all of her clothes trying to decide what to bring and what needs to be washed. It's been a long time since I was so excited about an app. It takes away such the mental drain of all the things that come with my daughter's clothes. Not to mention the money it saves in not buying duplicates or things she has nothing to wear with. Best $3.99 I've ever spent
Loving this app
Mostly loving this app so far, in the week I've had it. There are a few things I'd change but overall, I think I'm going to love it. Have a "closet" of my clothes which is nice to be able to look at even without standing in front of my closet. I think I'll really appreciate it when I'm shopping and can see what I already have to complete an outfit. Love having the ability to create outfits and then easily identify what days I wore each outfit, using the calendar. I think it'll make my closet management and use of various clothing items much easier. I don't like that when creating "looks", it's really hard to see the options to choose from at the bottom. If I choose the wrong one, because I have so many bottoms that look similar until I can see them larger, I have to remove it and then start the choosing process all over again. It'd be great if the options were able to come up larger when browsing and then move through them from one to the next. Excited to use all the features in the future. Overall, if you are a clothes-loving organizational freak like me, you'll love this app.
Absolutely Amazing - Life Changing
I can't believe how this has changed my life. I always feel as if I never have any clothes but I have tons and now I can see it all. What's more is the insanity of knowing the value of my closet - a small fortune! I love being able to see what I've worn and plan ahead to what I want to wear. I didn't plan on creating "Looks" but I've come to find that its an invaluable feature that allows me to try new mixes without trying them on. One of my absolute favorite features is the color stats. I go through different periods where my closet is overly red or pink and this will help me remember what I have. I'm going to use the list feature as motivation to get back into some of the clothes that I can't fit into right now.
The only things I would change is to include the ability to make it a little social like the Stuff and Style app so my sister and best friend can see my closet for planning purposes. Also it would be nice to be able to sync across devices so I don't have to forward items. I'd hate to find out what would happen if I change to a different phone that isn't iPhone.
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Jan 28, 2016
- Version: 7.0
- Size: 44.1 MB
- Languages: English, Portuguese, Spanish
- Seller: left brain / right brain, LLC
- © 2009-2016
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.