By left brain / right brain, LLC
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Get the most out of your closet - for the price of a latte or a gossip magazine, you could have a closet assistant for life!
Stylebook® has over 90 features to help you curate your closet and get more out of what you own!
Import your actual clothes, create magazine-style outfits, plan what to wear, create packing lists and learn more about your wardrobe with statistics like cost per wear - in this totally customizable app!
AS SEEN IN THE NEW YORK TIMES JUNE 12, 2017
Stylebook is an expert wardrobe organization and closet management tool created by a fashion industry insider, who got her start as an intern in the Vogue fashion closet and is an alum of Lucky magazine.
Included in Condé Nast Traveler's "Best Travel Apps for Packing" and Mashable's "Ten Fresh Apps for Fashion Enthusiasts"
2014 Tabby Awards - Users' Choice Winner in the Lifestyle Category
Available for the iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch.
"Easily see what is working and what isn’t" - Vogue.com
"A must for Cher Horowitz types!" - Vogue Australia
"Closet-organization apps allow you to catalog your wardrobe and play stylist...I find Stylebook to be the most intuitive." - New York Times
"Brilliance!" - Lucky magazine
"Our new wardrobe secret weapon is the @StylebookApp" - THE OUTNET.COM
10 Must-Have iPhone Apps for Fashion Week - Vogue Paris
"The Clueless virtual closet exists in real life, OMG" - Cosmopolitan UK
"...the ultimate wardrobe manager" - InStyle
"9/10...Best wardrobe organizer ever" - Wired App Guide
"Perfect if you've caught yourself daydreaming about tomorrow's outfit with nowhere to jot it down." - Wall Street Journal
"...wardrobe organization at its best" - FabSugar
• CLOSET: add images of your own clothes
• BACKGROUND REMOVAL TOOLS: cut out your clothes for easy collaging
• LAY OUT OUTFITS: layer and resize clothing on a free-form canvas
• OUTFIT SHUFFLE: shuffle your closet like a deck of cards to reveal new outfit ideas hiding in your closet!
• ICLOUD BACKUP: protect your data by backing up with iCloud
• PACKING LISTS: add whole outfits, plan how you'll pack ahead of time, generate printable checklists and infographics
• STYLE STATS: insights into how you wear your clothes and outfits, including what you wear the most, what you wear the least and which items get the most bang for the buck
• BROWSE YOUR CLOSET: See your closet organized by brand, fabric, color, size and more
• NO LIMITS: add unlimited clothing, accessories and inspirations to your outfits
• CALENDAR: plan what to wear in advance
• CUSTOM CATEGORIES: add, edit or delete any category in your closet, looks and inspiration library
• SHOP: mobile shopping catalog of over 7,000 retailers powered by ShopStyle
• INSPIRATION LIBRARY: track and save your style inspiration
• STYLE EXPERT: read interviews with fashion insiders, learn how to manage your wardrobe, find out how to make your wardrobe last, and more!
• SEARCH: search your closet for keywords or properties like fabric, season, color, etc.
• SHARE: share outfits and clothes with friends via e-mail, iMessage, Facebook, Twitter or Pinterest
• WIFI TRANSFER: transmit looks, clothing items or inspiration to other iOS devices
• HELP: searchable how-to manuals and demo videos included
• E-MAIL SUPPORT: in case you need help, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
ALSO FEATURED BY:
- Better Homes & Gardens
- Good Housekeeping
- Real Simple
- Harper's Bazaar UK
- Marie Claire
- The Los Angeles Times
- Refinery29 - #1 on "8 Fashion Apps Worth Downloading"
- The Tyra Banks Show
- New York magazine's "The Cut"
- And more - visit stylebookapp.com for the full list!
- Visit stylebookapp.com to watch demo videos of the app!
If you have questions or feedback, please feel free to send us an email at email@example.com!
What's New in Version 8.0.1
Stylebook 8 has arrived! Have fun seeing your wardrobe in a new light with more stats to reveal more about your personal style. Show off your hard work with gorgeous new shareable infographics and tailor your virtual closet to you with new size tools. Plus, you can manage your wardrobe more easily with new tools to make adding outfits and items more efficient. And these are just some of the dozens of new features in the latest edition of Stylebook!
And stay tuned - we have lots more planned for 2018!
SUPPORT FOR NEW SCREENS, INCLUDING THE iPhone X:
- Updated for the iPhone X!
- Support for the 10.5"- and 12.9"-inch iPad Pro
- All Top 25 stats have been expanded to 50 items
- Pie chart breakdowns of your closet by color, fabric, brand, price and more
- Limit Style Stats screens by time period; for example, see what you wore for the last seven days or last 30 days
- Avoid seeing old items by changing the time period for a stat
- Easily browse your closet by color, fabric, brand, price and more.
- New stat: 50 Most / Least Expensive Items
- New stat: 50 Most Packed Items / 50 Most Packed Outfits
- Create a new outfit from individual items recorded on a calendar day
- Move and copy clothing and outfits between days
- Calendar tracks your longest streak of uninterrupted recording
- Tap the share button to a see a shareable infographic of any month
- Optional morning reminders of what you've scheduled for that day, plus nightly reminders to log what you wore if the day has no entries
- Swipe across the calendar grid to quickly navigate between months
- The checklist now saves your checked items, so you can leave and come back while packing
- Stylebook can generate beautiful infographics to share your packing lists on Pinterest and other social networks
- Generate and print packing checklists
ZOOM IN TO THUMBNAILS:
- See larger images of clothing while creating an outfit by using 3D Touch to zoom in on an item
- Use 3D Touch to zoom in while browsing your closet, inspirations, outfits, calendar or the shopping catalog
MORE EFFICIENT OUTFIT EDITING:
- Fewer taps to add items to an outfit
- Easily go back to the category list if you change your mind while adding an item
OUTFIT SHUFFLE IMPROVEMENTS:
- Generate an outfit by shuffling from a single item
- Access Outfit Shuffle from the main Looks tab
- See the total cost of an outfit on its notes screen
- View a list of the individual clothing items in an outfit
- Option to include or exclude pre-owned clothes in the filter screen
- Estimate cost-per-wear with the new CPW calculator in shopping item details
- Your favorite shopping brands, stores and categories are now grouped separately and sorted alphabetically
- You can now search by size
- Previously entered sizes are visible when editing a clothing item's notes
- Brand, fabric and size show a list in the Closet search screen
- Continuous Import now works for photo albums on both the iPhone and iPad
- Wear History now shows the day of the week for each entry
- The inspiration notes screen now shows all the outfits that use that inspiration
- French translation now available
- Faster and more responsive performance throughout the app
- Faster startup
- Special performance improvements for working with very large closets or categories
- Bug fixes
A sanity saver!
I absolutely love this app! I started using it at the beginning of the year and spent ~8 hours adding all of my clothes. I used to waste a lot of time in the mornings deciding what to wear and ended up just wearing the same old outfits. Now with Stylebook I can put a bunch of looks together and tag them whenever I have a couple free minutes, and add it to the calendar so that I already know what I’m wearing on a given day without having to physically lay out my clothes the night before. Those extra few minutes of sanity in the mornings are so priceless to me, especially since I just started a new job and don’t want to worry about what to wear. It’s also helped me to use more items in my closet that I wouldn’t usually wear as much. Best $4 I’ve ever spent. I do wish there was a weather feature built into the calendar so I could schedule outfits by the weather without checking a different app, but honestly that would just be a nice-to-have at this point. Overall, this app has become a welcome addition to my morning routine!
This app has really helped me evaluate my style, my spending habits, and curb my shopping appetite. Great features for such a fair price!
However, possible improvements:
1. Automatic outfit generator
Part of the fun is putting together outfits one by one (almost like a fashion game), but sometimes it’s tedious. There is an outfit shuffle option, but for example, if I added a new top, a nice feature would be if the app automatically put that top against every single bottom or outerwear to create unexpected outfits. This would at least be the most useful for the packing section. Cladwell has a function like that, but I’m still loyal to style book :)
2. Let you rename outfits
I’m not sure why, but having every outfit as #304 or some number isn’t helpful. This one just might be me.
3. Create accounts
It’s possible to back up the Stylebook app, but life happens and sometimes phones just quit on people. I lost a lot of what I catalogued because my phone broke before I could back it up. Just having an account you could access anyway (not just through backed up apps on different devices) could be helpful.
Anyways there’s still so much to love about this app and it’s been super helpful these past two years 👍🏽
For the Type A, Tech Fashionista
This is a game changer for me. Having four kids, a full-time job, in grad school - I just don’t have the time to overthink my wardrobe (and Lord knows I have!). Being able to physically see everything I own is something I never knew I needed but now can’t live without. It also inspired a great big purge of unworn clothing that will make my local clothing bank quite stocked. I now look at the weekly forecast and build outfits when I am waiting for dance class to finish - so perfect for this multitasker! I opt to use stock photos rather than take my own as they’re far superior; I find the background removal feature rather inefficient. Skip a day of the nonfat latte and splurge on this app instead!
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Dec 20, 2017
- Version: 8.0.1
- Size: 37.5 MB
- Languages: English, French, Portuguese, Spanish
- Seller: left brain / right brain, LLC
- © 2009-2017
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.