Book in-home or on-location hair styling and makeup appointments from a network of vetted freelance beauty professionals. Choose the stylist that's right for you and wait for beauty to knock at your door.
Available in select cities:
* New York
* Los Angeles
* Washington DC
Stylisted allows women to:
* Conduct a simple search, indicating the date, time, city and type of service desired
* Browse available stylists’ bios, services, beauty tips, photo galleries, pricing, and reviews in order to select the best fit for the look you want
* Select the services you want and check out with our easy and secure payment system
* Keep track of all appointment details through the app and receive appointment notifications by email
* Review and rate your stylist after each appointment
Beauty isn't pain, it can just be inconvenient. Stylisted is here to help.
+ Bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Needs an fix immediately
This app keeps kicking me out of the list of stylists for my date selected and resetting itself to a random list of stylists from all over. Which is so frustrating. In addition, there is no way to search the list of available stylists in my city without entering a date first. I'd prefer to have that option and would particularly want it after I find a stylist I like.
I hope they get the bugs out because I think this whole concept is pure genius. The clean design and simplicity of this app is so visually appealing, the user interface fantastic and makes it so easy to use. If only it would stop crashing and resetting.
Love love Stylisted. Getting to choose your stylist is so important vs having someone random sent to you. Looks like this latest version of the app has fixed all the bugs mentioned in past reviews.
Disappointed: only available in 3 cities
Description should tell you they're only available in Chicago, LA, and NY, shouldn't have to download to find that out. I would be ok if they allowed me to enter my city as a way for them to identify demand in new areas and then notify me when they come to my area, but they don't have that feature and don't seem smart enough to see how beneficial that feature could be. Sad cause I was really looking forward to using this for special events and when I'm presenting at conventions.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.