Sub Edit HD is a subtitles editor and movie player. Using Sub Edit HD you can create new subtitle for your movie, translate any existing subtitle or adjust existing subtitle to your version of movie.
After creating or changing subtitle you can watch your movie on the fullscreen or export subtitles to iTunes.
Major functions of subedit:
* allows to play movies with subtitles from seperate files
* opens subtitles in .srt, .sub and .txt formats (mDVD frame format, mplayer2 time format, tmp time format and srt format)
* saves subtitles in .srt, .sub and .txt formats (mDVD frame format, mplayer2 time format and srt format)
* downloads subtitles from OpenSubtitle service
* supports converting between different code pages.
* allows to add new line, delete and edit existing lines of subtitles
* allows to shift subtitles in time, to perfect fit movie dialogues
* allows to change fps (frame per second) rate in imported subtitles
* built in SAMBA (SMB) client which allows you to play movies directly from any windows or mac computer
* built in DLNA (UPnP) client which allows you to play movies directly from the most of popular network disks.
* USB iTunes sync allows to fast download movies to your iPad.
* ability to change application appearance. App contains two different themes: dark and white
Supported File Format Extension
- movies: XVID/DIVX AVI, MKV, TS, WMV, RMVB, ASF, H264, M2TS etc.
- subtitles: SUB, SRT, TXT, SSA, ASS
Sub Edit HD uses some libraries of FFmpeg licensed under LGPL v2.1.
- Stability fixes
- Visual improvements for iOS11
Ratings and Reviews
This is really the only app of it's kind and it is miserable to use. It crashes constantly and loses all progress when it does - I have even had it erase entire projects, created elsewhere and loaded into this program with the intention of editing a single line of text. It works so poorly that I am forced to wonder if it's true purpose is malicious communication with your computer, via the SMB connection used for file transfer. For years I have hoped they would turn this into a genuinely functional program, but that has not happened and seems it never will. Would LOVE to see someone create a real subtitle editing/creating app for those of us who could use the ability to create or modify subtitles on the go. As it stands, using a remote access program to mirror your home computer screen (with your preferred subtitle editor open) is the best option available. This method has many limitations and is not good for previewing changes, but is infinitely less frustrating than this app.
It's the worst subtitle editor i ever had !
It doesn't open even 1 subtitle !
When i touch info button ,app crashed and closed , every time I tried
this problem happened!
I paid to use this app pls fix it i need it.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.