Sub Edit - subtitles editor and movie player
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Sub Edit is a subtitles editor and movie player. Using Sub Edit you can create new subtitle for your movie, translate any existing subtitle or adjust existing subtitle to your version of movie.
After creating or changing subtitle you can watch your movie on the fullscreen, on the primary or secondary screen.
Sub Edit requires Perian codec pack (link available on our webpage) to watch movies in system unsupported formats like DivX, XviD or mkv.
Major functions of subedit:
* opens subtitles in .srt, .sub and .txt formats (mDVD frame format, mplayer2 time format, tmp time format and srt format)
* saves subtitles in .srt, .sub and .txt formats (mDVD frame format, mplayer2 time format and srt format)
* supports converting between different code pages.
* allows to add new line, delete and edit existing lines of subtitles
* allows to shift subtitles in time, to perfect fit movie dialogues
* allows to change fps (frame per second) rate in imported subtitles
* shows movie in fullscreen on main and secondaries screens.
What's New in Version 1.1.1
- Fixed problems with "Speech syntesis" preferences.
Complete trash , doesnt work at all
Really surprised apple is allowing this to be sold on their store. It refuse to open any file i throw at it . Wastes 3.99.