By Greyhound Games
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Sub Hunt brings arcade style action to the iPhone in a way that no other game has. Sub Hunt places you in control of an advanced prototype submarine as you battle your way through scores of enemies. Depth charges, mines, torpedoes and bombs are just a small subset of what the enemy will relentlessly throw at you.
See what the press is saying!
-Appreview.com:Sub Hunt is a simple and fun shooter game. This puts a little twist on shooters by placing the player underwater in a sub. This game is challenging and stays fun to play.
-The apppodcast has given Sub Hunt a great video review. You can watch it here:http://bit.ly/96XGp
-Staticfx:Good Graphics, fun game. Skip the coffee, buy this instead.
- An impressive 18 upgrades that can be purchased as you level up your character.
- Save your game to carry your upgrades all the way through the 3 difficulty levels which can be unlocked.
- Difficulty progression allows challenges for beginners and experts alike.
- A host of enemies including submarines, airplanes, battleships, destroyers, aircraft carriers and many more.
- Earn a rating for skilled play to compete with your friends by unlocking achievements and getting onto the leader board.
- 13 power-ups including the mine launcher, aqua cannon, chrono device, tri-shot and absorption, to name a few.
- 6 special encounters to challenge your skills.
- A large selection of music to entertain you while you play.
What's New in Version 1.1
Achievements, Leader boards, new power-up, improved graphics, few bug fixes, game-play changes.
All I want to do is play the game but when installed "OpenFeint" pops up and asks if want to use and "yes" is big box and "no" is a small box so I accidentally hit yes and now everytime i open app it connect to internet to show my scores and i do not want anything to do with that i bought this game to play not to connect to net while i play and share my info with the mass please remove this from the app io have or refund me please. other than that the game is fun and review would be better if that was not on it, i went to your website for supposrt but no option to email you regarding this
Try the lite version and see how fast you'll buy it !
Through genius I went for da lite version. I couldn't out it down to da point my battery was dying. This game is so reminisnce of qtr games if da past. I would of gave it 5 stars but theres a slight bug when u open app it stays stuck on tip hint page and you cant opt out of it. Other then dat I would of gave it 5 stars !! Grab it for a buck you won't be disappointed !! ****
Sub Hunt combines old school NES atmosphere combined with ranks (aka levels) and upgrades in Diablo style (skill tree etc, unlockable difficulties), which makes it really great buy for one dollar. Premise is easy, destroy another submarines/enemies, but as you progress through game, stuff is getting harder. There also bosses and powerups which add some variety into gameplay. Recommended!
- Category: Games
- Updated: Aug 25, 2009
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 10.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Tom Delorenzi
- © Greyhound Games Tom Delorenzi
Compatibility: Requires iOS 2.2.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.