Instant job alerts, job booking, & calendar syncing for Frontline Education™ Absence Management (formerly known as Aesop®)! Features include:
• Receive job alerts by app notification, text message, phone call, desktop alert, and/or email the minute a job becomes available!
• Book jobs with a click! (right from your lock screen if you like!)
• View your Available Jobs, Scheduled Jobs, Job Details, & Teacher Notes with a click
• Auto-Sync your Scheduled Jobs to your device's Calendar app
• Set filters so that you are only alerted about jobs you want
• GPS directions to job locations
• Reject jobs you don't want
• If you work for multiple districts, view all your accounts in one place. Jobs that conflict with your schedule at ANY of your districts are clearly marked, so you never have to worry about over-booking
• SubAlert is approved by Frontline Education™ for use with their Absence Management feature.
(Frontline Education™ and Frontline Absence & Time™ are trademarks of Frontline Technologies Group, LLC. SubstituteAlert Inc. is not affiliated with Frontline Technologies Group, LLC)
- SubstituteAlert is now SubAlert!
- Updated internals for faster job loading
- Supports larger text for job listings when you increase your iPhone/iPad default text size (iOS 10+ only)
- Compatible with Slide Over and Split-View mode on iPads
- Homescreen shortcuts when you hard-press the app's icon (3D touch devices only)
- Updated to the latest iOS APIs to ensure continued reliability
- Utilizes full screen size on iPhone X, and all future devices regardless of changes in screen size
Ratings and Reviews
Pays for itself every month on the first hour of an assignment
Before Sub Alert, my family would be awakened repeatedly every morning at 5 am when the Robo calls from KES for THAT DAY started coming in. Some jobs I couldn’t take because they were a foreign language or mathematics so I would reject them only to quickly get another call - waking my family again - with another job offer. Once I accepted a job, I’d have to scramble to get ready, make my lunch and drive to my assignment. I can always book a sub job with Sub Alert. I have the $6.99/month package and I’ve met other subs who got the $4.99 package but upgraded after meeting me because those text make all the difference. It’s more effective than when I sat on Aesop refreshing my screen all day...only to be beaten out by someone with Sub Alert. Don’t know why I’m encouraging others to get on Sub Alert when I could keep this as my secret weapon for always having an assignment. No one in my family misses those 5 am phone calls. Even the dog is happy I got Sub Alert.
Update: I am no longer on the free trial but I am a subscriber now because the app is that great. I work Monday -Friday every single week solely off of this app! I never log into Aesop unless I want to cancel a job. Also, when I subscribed I stopped getting texts just app alerts so it's a mega win-win for me! Please get this app, you won't be disappointed! (No I am not paid to write a review.)
I am a recent college grad and very new to substitute teaching. This app has given me an edge over other subs in the area because I am instantly alerted when a job becomes available! Awesome. My only complaint is that I wish there was a way to turn off texts since I am getting notifications from the app directly. Also I wish the texts came from one number as opposed to a different number for each job. I look at my phone at times and I have 25 new texts and 25 notifications , but hey! I'm grateful. Also the auto-sync with iCal is great!
I'm using the trial now but I will definitely be subscribing!
Subbing like Crazy!!
I had asked a few friends how they were getting sub jobs and they told me about another app. After reading the Jobulators reviews I decided to try this app since its was free for a trial period. I absolutely love it!!! A child could understand it..LOL! I have had really good luck with it. I have been subbing at kids school at least four times a week since school started. The app is really easy to use! I have it set to a certain ringtone so it texts me the job and then calls me right after the texts comes through. I love this because my kids are usually on my phone and when I hear that text and then immediately a phone call, I know it's a sub job. I have never missed one because of not hearing it. This was my first year subbing and this app has made it extremely convenient!! If your on the fence, just try it and if you don't like it than your not out anything.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.