Get notifications of available jobs anytime, anywhere, and easily accept the job directly from the notification!
SubAssistant monitors your Absence Management® (formerly Aesop) or SmartFindExpress® account for jobs. When a job is available, SubAssistant automatically sends a text message, email, or push notifications with the job's details and a direct link to accept the job to you, wherever you are!
• Supports Frontline Absence Management (formerly Aesop) and SmartFindExpress
• Subs working for Kelly Educational Staffing, Parallel Education, Source4Teachers and other agencies can use SubAssistant, too!
• 24/7/365 checking of all your accounts
• EasyAccept™ from SubAssistant provides a direct link that allows you to accept the job with one-click from the notification
• No battery drain
• Your private information is encrypted and secure
Don’t just take our word for it! Take a look at some of the comments shared with us by substitutes just like you!
• "I tried this with the free trial and loved it! I didn't realize how many jobs I was missing out on." - Trisha from Pennsylvania
• "Love the personal customer support!" - Daryl from Kansas
• "I didn't really think that the SubAssistant would help me much but I was totally wrong! Because of SubAssistant this part-time job became a full-time job." - Valerie from Florida
SubAssistant is a substitute alert app approved by CRS Advanced Technology, the makers of SubFinder.
Removes "Paid days left" display no longer in-use
Ratings and Reviews
So my previous review was bashing this app for the chronic "no longer available" message after seconds of receiving the available job notification. I figured out that it does that when you've already have a job scheduled for that day. Why it notifies you when you already have a job for that same day is beyond me. Other than that, This app is great! But not sure how I feel paying 8 bucks a month for it? So I'm gonna try the other apps free trial and see which one I like the best.
Hi Lunova, thanks for your review. SubAssistant will notify you of any job that appears on your any of your substitute accounts. If you have multiple accounts, you'll still get job offers from one system if you're booked in another. If you have only one substitute account with one system but are still receiving job offers for days you're booked, then the issue is with the substitute system as it is not supposed to offer jobs to you for days you're already booked. If you have any other questions or concerns, please contact us by email at email@example.com.
Waste of time
I started a free trial period with this appt and it has done nothing but stress me out!!! I would click on the available jobs and then it wouldn't open up the appt! I would also try to open the appt in general and it would either kick me off or cause my phone to freeze up! I would not recommend this appt if you are serious about finding employment! I have missed over 30 jobs in the last few days 😡
I have done all the reboot steps recommended on the site and. I thing seems to work. I am cleared with everything through Aesop. I downloaded Sub Alert and that app has been receiving notifications non-stop. It’s just this app. It working. It worked 2 weeks ago and then it stopped working. I liked this app. It’s pretty fast.
- DOUBLE BLACK SOFTWARE
- 1.2 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Double Black Software
- In-App Purchases
- 1 Month Subscription $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.