Learn to identify subjects and predicates in a sentence with this teacher /parent guided, Common Core standards aligned, Language Arts lesson.
Students will learn to:
• Define subjects and predicates and their roles in a sentence
• Identify subjects and predicates
• Experiment with subjects and predicates in creating sentences
1 2 3 4
Common Core Standards
RI.1.1Ask and answer questions about key details in a text.
RI.2.1Ask and answer such questions as who, what, where, when, why, and how to demonstrate understanding of key details in a text.
RI.3.1Ask and answer questions to demonstrate understanding of a text, referring explicitly to the text as the basis for the answers.
• NEW level added
• score tracking added
• Enhanced Silly Sentences- Random subject and predicates lists and student draw about the silly sentence that appears
• IOS 9 Compatible
• User interface redesigned for easy navigation
Ratings and Reviews
The buttons don't navigate when touched and the overall use ability of this app is seriously diminished because of it!
The buttons do nothing
Don't purchase this until fixed,you won't get past the sample sentence.
Very disappointed. The buttons don't respond when tapped, and it only does complete subject and predicates.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.