SubMOA is a mobile app designed for shooting sports enthusiasts, especially precision rifle shooters.
1. Use phone's back camera capture properly scaled target pictures
2. Allow pick target picture from device library
3. Allow manually set actual size on target picture
4. Allow re-analysis target
5. Calculate group size, point of impact by analyzing target picture
6. Generate analyzed target pictures for record keeping and easy sharing
7. Record equipment setup along with the target pictures
8. Record shooting conditions such as temperature, wind condition
9. Manage the records of shooting results
10. Share the target picture from Camera Roll
11. Allow analyze and record multiple groups on the same target
12. Allow user change font size of labels
13. Support metric system
14. Allow user select MOA or MIL as accuracy unit.
15. Calculate group mean radius
16. Allow user attach equipment picture on target
Bug fix for target image export
Ratings and Reviews
Needs so much improvement
Could be a nice app, but the cursor doesn’t line up correctly with poi, the commands are set up terrible, and it is not user friendly at all. An app like this could be very useful but this one needs a huge overhaul
it is good
It's a great program. It still need some improvement. Could be done better.
Has Potential but non-functional as it is
This app badly needs some kind of a manual to explain the icons and how to go about defining groups and analyzing the MOA of each group.
If it was explained it might work and be useful. As it stands it's a waste of time.
- Haiyuan Wang
- 29.4 MB
- Requires iOS 9.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © Reloader's Cloud
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.