Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
-SUBTEXT BECOMING ACCELERATED READER 360-
Subtext will become part of Accelerated Reader 360 on 7/1/15. Search for 'Accelerated Reader 360' in the App Store to get the AR 360 app and access the same features and experience as Subtext under a new name.
Call Renaissance Learning at 800-338-4204 to learn about ordering Subtext premium features (now part of AR 360) at the same cost as before. AR 360 includes an identical iOS app, Web access, leveled nonfiction article collections, access to over 170K AR quizzes, reading dashboards, and more. If you purchased through iTunes in the '14/'15 school year, the licenses expire, as announced, on 6/30/15. Read more at subtext.com/subtext-premium-faq
-ENGAGE YOUR CLASS IN ANY EBOOK, PDF, OR ARTICLE-
Subtext(™) supports teachers in their Common Core instruction and helps students move closer to college and career readiness by encouraging them to analyze what they read, articulate what they think, and make connections between texts and the outside world.
• Read any ePub or PDF, including thousands of eBooks
• Read web articles using the ‘Save to Subtext’ bookmarklet
• Create Private Groups: to make it easy to share content with students, keep discussions closed and differentiate instruction. Archive groups to stay organized, without losing notes.
• Embed Discussions: to help students engage with their reading.
• Find Content: using our in-app book search or clip articles from the web with ‘Save to Subtext’.
• Read on Carts: to easily share devices while keeping student work separated.
• Stay on Task: double finger tap on a page to get students to the same page instantly.
• Read Offline: view and add discussions without internet access, they’ll sync when you connect.
• Restrict Students: if desired, limit student access to the web, content, messages and groups.
• Research: double-tap to look up any word in the dictionary or the Web.
• Track Progress: Simply tap to access student notes and highlights. Provides opportunities for real-time differentiation.
• Text to Speech: Listen to a single word, a passage or a whole page at your desired playback speed. Supports ELL, struggling and younger readers.
• Common Core Assignments for any Book or Article: Hundreds of assignment templates sortable by text type, grade, and standard.
• Common Core Assignment Dashboard: Monitor students’ progress by CCSS standard in all the assignments in your group. Fill gaps in your instruction with Suggested assignments and articles from our curriculum team and other educators.
What's New in Version 4.3
• Bug fixes and stability improvements
I experienced MAJOR difficulties when trying to access the features of this app. I couldn't even log in! Imagine that! This was so terrible. I will stay away from Subtext as best I can! No thank you.
An upset user
- Category: Education
- Updated: Jun 03, 2015
- Version: 4.3
- Size: 38.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: weReadia LLC
- This app is owned and/or controlled by Subtext, Inc. and is protectable under copyright laws - © 2011. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.