"Subtitles Player" is an application that allows play all video formats directly on iPhone / iPad without converting.
Major functions of Subtitles Player:
* universal app that supports iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch
* allows to play movies with subtitles from seperate files
* opens subtitles in .srt, .sub and .txt formats (mDVD frame format, mplayer2 time format, tmp time format and srt format)
* supports different code pages.
* allows to shift subtitles in time, to perfect fit movie dialogues
* allows to change fps (frame per second) rate in imported subtitles
* allows to download subtitles directly from OpenSubtitles.org
* built in SAMBA (SMB) client which allows you to play movies directly from any windows or mac computer
* built in DLNA (UPnP) client which allows you to play movies directly from the most of popular local network disks.
* USB iTunes sync allows to fast download movies to your iOS device.
* ability to change application appearance. App contains two different themes: dark and white
Supported File Format Extension
- movies: XVID/DIVX AVI, MKV, TS, WMV, RMVB, ASF, H264, M2TS etc.
- subtitles: SUB, SRT, TXT, ASS, SSA
- Stability fixes
- Visual improvements for iOS11
Ratings and Reviews
I absolutely love this app! I used to spend so much time just converting videos or trying to find the right format but now I don't have to also it has tvOS version which is such a nice bonus
I've been using this app for weeks and am absolutely satisfied with it. The only thing the interface is not straight forward and I had to hunt around a bit
The app is really great because you can easily fit subtitles to match dialogues in it. I hate when subtitles go behind the speech, it's really irritating.
- 34.5 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
English, German, Polish, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Peritum.Net 2016-2018
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.