Subtracting Decimals MQuiz - Math Quiz, Drills and Practice for Elementary, Middle and High School Education
By Nino Popa
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Practice subtracting decimal numbers. Math quiz & drills for Elementary, Middle and High School.
What is: 8.7 – 4.9 = ?
How about: 9.52 - 2.87 = ?
And how about: 7.055 - 0.628 = ?
And how about: 258.9 - 3.075 = ?
- Learn / practice subtraction with decimal numbers
- Improve mental math skills
- Great brain exercise
- Great for math practice on the go, while in the car, shopping etc.
- Loved by students and educators
- Bright, clear and easy to use interface
- Numbers are randomly generated and will not repeat in the same sequence (not flash cards)
- Four levels of difficultly:
1. subtracting numbers with one decimal
2. subtracting numbers with two decimals
3. subtracting numbers with three decimals
4. and subtracting numbers with a mixed number of decimal
- Choose the number of questions per quiz
- Highlights incorrect answers for learning purpose
- Result as percentage and the number of mistakes
- You can use it on your iPad, iPhone or iPod.
Check other math quiz apps in the MQuiz collection
- Adding Decimals MQuiz
- MQuiz Balance Addition Equations
- MQuiz Skip Counting
- MQuiz Number Line
- MQuiz Square Number
- MQuiz Square Root
- Category: Education
- Released: Apr 15, 2013
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 2.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Nino Popa
- © Nino Popa
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.