SUBURBIA City Building Board Game
By Bezier Games, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
"All in all, the app is pretty fantastic ... a wonderful addition to anyone’s iPad." -Board Game Geek
"An accessible and interesting game, and we recommend it for budding strategists and architects alike." -Pocket Gamer
"Overall, Suburbia is pretty awesome. It plays well, looks good, has lasting replay value ... There’s simply not much to complain about." -148Apps
Ted Alspach's city-building board game is now on iOS! The winner of the prestigious 2013 Mensa Select Mind Games award challenges you to manage a growing metropolis. Choose your strategy carefully as you compete against multiple computer personalities, your friends, and players around the world. Or take on the Single Player Campaign, and travel to real-life cities, each with unique goals.
Build residential, commercial, civic, and industrial areas like stores, museums, airports, and of course suburbs. The market is always changing, so spend your cash wisely. Be careful not to grow too quickly, or you'll lose both income and your reputation. Make the right moves to grow your population and you will emerge victorious!
• Two to four player Local Pass-and-Play games
• Six unique AI (computer) personalities
• Single Player Campaign
• Asynchronous turn-based Online Multiplayer through Game Center
• Interactive Tutorial
• Rule Book, Strategy Tips, Tile Reference, and Goal Reference
• English and German language tiles
• Over 50 different buildings
• Unlock Essen SPIEL Expansion tiles
What's New in Version 1.2.5
• Resolved interface issues with Online Multiplayer screens on iPhone
• Now a Universal app that will run on iPhone as well as iPad (iPhone 6, 6s, 6 Plus, 7, or 7 Plus recommended)
Description of challenge doesn't match actual success criteria
Just played the easy Salt Lake City challenge and could not figure out how I failed to "connect all the tiles". Searching online, I found a post from the company founder stating that all the suburb tiles needed to also be connected. The text setting up the challenge make no mention of this and make it impossible to win if you don't know that. I would have thought that a board game designer would use more precise instructions. Only buy this if you're looking for a game that doesn't tell you how to win and you love fumbling blindly trying to figure out the rules.
Doesn't look like game center 10 is supported
Hi, please let me know if gamecenter 10 will be implemented.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jan 03, 2017
- Version: 1.2.5
- Size: 56.9 MB
- Languages: English, German
- Seller: Bezier Games, Inc.
- © 2016 Bezier Games, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.