By Suddenlink Communications
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Watch your favorite TV shows and movies on the go for FREE with your Suddenlink subscription. Catch your favorite shows from NBC, Bravo, and many more! You can even watch live TV from Fox News, Fox Business, NBC News, CNBC, USA, E!, Syfy, NBC Sports, The Golf Channel and other great channels. We’ll frequently add new shows and channels, so check back often to see what’s new!
With the Suddenlink2GO app you can:
· Take your favorite TV shows and movies with you, anywhere you go. Watch TV shows and movies after they premiere and you can even watch live TV from many networks.
· Simply log in with your Suddenlink account for full access to this app. You can create an account within the app, you just need your Suddenlink account number and access code (PIN) to start.
· Up to 10 accounts can be created so everyone in your family can enjoy Suddenlink2GO. Parental controls can be managed for each user to make sure only the content you want each user to view is available.
· Suddenlink Email and other services can be viewed or added to your account. Check out the great features of your services that are included for free in the My Services section. If you ever have any issues, you can check for outages in your area or troubleshoot your services.
· View your current and past Suddenlink bills and manage your payments. Go paperless and set up automatic payments to save time and hassle. You can also make one-time payments with your credit card or checking account.
· Have an appointment? View your scheduled appointments and see exactly when your technician will arrive with “Where’s My Tech?”
· You can find full contact information if you want to chat, email, call, or visit us as well as frequently asked questions
· And more!
What's New in Version 2.5.0
- Minor fixes
It seems suddenlink must have downsized their app development team, this app is useless. First off it looks like the resolution is from a 4” screen and then stretched to fit. I would like to check my data usage among other things and you would think I could with the app. Nope. There hasn’t been an update in half a year, as many fees as they charge for being a customer they should be able to fund this part of their company easily to provide a better experience. I mean if you don’t know how to make a better app, just copy and paste AT&T’s.
Half a star!
Worthless app. Want to pay your bill, not through this app. Want to chat with customer service, nope, not happening. Want to watch a show listed, don't hold your breath. Error / Error / Error. Get used to the word because it's the only one the app can speak
Abysmal is too kind a word
Having recently switched from Dish, where their Sling system is outstanding, to find this 5th rate service for remote watching by Suddenlink, has me planning on going back to Dish.
Poor offerings and repeated crashes make this app useless
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: May 31, 2017
- Version: 2.5.0
- Size: 77.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Cequel Communications, LLC
- © 2015 Suddenlink Communications. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.