By Suddenlink Communications
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Watch your favorite TV shows and movies on the go for FREE with your Suddenlink subscription. Catch your favorite shows from NBC, Bravo, and many more! You can even watch live TV from Fox News, Fox Business, NBC News, CNBC, USA, E!, Syfy, NBC Sports, The Golf Channel and other great channels. We’ll frequently add new shows and channels, so check back often to see what’s new!
With the Suddenlink2GO app you can:
· Take your favorite TV shows and movies with you, anywhere you go. Watch TV shows and movies after they premiere and you can even watch live TV from many networks.
· Simply log in with your Suddenlink account for full access to this app. You can create an account within the app, you just need your Suddenlink account number and access code (PIN) to start.
· Up to 10 accounts can be created so everyone in your family can enjoy Suddenlink2GO. Parental controls can be managed for each user to make sure only the content you want each user to view is available.
· Suddenlink Email and other services can be viewed or added to your account. Check out the great features of your services that are included for free in the My Services section. If you ever have any issues, you can check for outages in your area or troubleshoot your services.
· View your current and past Suddenlink bills and manage your payments. Go paperless and set up automatic payments to save time and hassle. You can also make one-time payments with your credit card or checking account.
· Have an appointment? View your scheduled appointments and see exactly when your technician will arrive with “Where’s My Tech?”
· You can find full contact information if you want to chat, email, call, or visit us as well as frequently asked questions
· And more!
What's New in Version 2.2.4
Fixes and improvements
Hasn't stayed current with iOS
This app is a iOS throwback in a bad way. Suddenlink pleeeeeease update it to support current Apple features like: PiP support plus split screen (introduced in iOS 9), and how about maintaining state when briefly swapping out of the app (it currently resets like old iOS apps did), and AirPlay support (for casting video to other playback devices). Right now this app is getting beaten by dodgy streaming sites (which can manage all of the above). That is a shame. Two stars because it does technical work (I have to periodically re-install on my Air 2, though)... but it is clear that Suddenlink has all but forgotten it.
Could be better
Commercials and program play over each other all the time. You have to pause the show until the audio from the commercials finish in the background. The app does not remember where you left the episode so it always starts over from the beginning. That is a real PIA.
Lack of programming
I'm coming from Time Warner where you can watch everything live on their app that you can on the tv. You can not do that on this app. This app also has no HGTV, Animal Planet or even local stations on demand. Seriously disappointed because I like watching shows occasionally on my iPad and this app is not complete for what customers are paying for their service.
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Mar 01, 2016
- Version: 2.2.4
- Size: 30.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Cequel Communications, LLC
- © 2015 Suddenlink Communications. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.