By Mighty Mighty Good Games
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Top 100 free app for over a year.
Rated "Best Sudoku Game of the Year" by Apple.
Rated #9 Game of the Year by Apple.
Rated #24 App of the Year by Apple with over 10,000 apps competing!
With unique handcrafted puzzles across four different skill levels, Sudoku (Free) is a great introduction to the fun and puzzle solving challenge of Sudoku.
All options are on by default, but you can turn them off in the Options menu
• Show Incorrect :: Shows incorrect answers in red.
• Smart Buttons :: Disables the number button when that number is completed on the game board.
• Smart Notes :: Removes the number from the notes in the box, column, and row that contains the cell with your correct answer.
• Multiple color schemes
• Unique handcrafted puzzles
• Four different skill levels
• Challenge a friend
• ALL puzzles are solvable WITHOUT guessing
• 4 color schemes
• "ALL notes": tap the "All notes" button on to show all the possible answers for each square. Tap the "All notes" button off to remove the notes.
• Hints: shows the answer for the selected square or a random square when one is not selected
• Pause the game at any time and resume where you left off
• Best times, progress statistics, and much more
Do you want more? Try one of our other versions of sudoku which have all the same great features!
* Look for our paid edition of Sudoku with 800 puzzles and more unique color schemes.
* Or try Color Sudoku for a fun twist to solving sudoku puzzles.
* For advanced puzzle solving, try Expert Sudoku to challenge your sudoku solving skills.
What's New in Version 1.10
This update includes iOS 6 compatibility fixes.
Great app. Worked my way up to Expert. My sudoku chops are becoming quite strong. If I were to criticize something it would be this: the app lets you know if you place a number incorrectly by turning the number red. This makes the game easier than traditional sudoku by preventing the player from getting lost down the rabbit hole of placing numbers in the wrong place. When you play on paper and put a number in the wrong place, you often don't realize it until later, which forces you to retrace your steps to find out where you went wrong, which can take considerable time and be quite frustrating. When the app shows a number in red, it warns you thus preventing this pitfall. It'd be nice to have the option to turn off the red number warnings so the game could be as challenging as traditional sudoku. Other than that, the app is fantastic.
One of the best.
I found this sudoku app first. Tried it and liked it, but kept looking for better. Bought many others, but this one is my favorite. The expert puzzles are challenging, but you can complete them in a reasonable amount of time. I keep only one other company's sudoku app, since it will let me enter puzzles to solve in the app. If they add that ability here... Then there is only one company's sudoku app for me.
You should try this app, and any of the other levels from this company.
Fun game, nice features
I love playing this game and trying to beat my previous times. The notes feature is helpful but really eats into ones game time. I used to use it quite often in the beginning, but stopped using the notes to challenge myself more. I like that there are several levels to choose from, though I now play almost exclusively on expert. Even so, it's a fun game to challenge my mind and a great way to pass the time while exercising my logic.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Games
- Updated: Oct 16, 2012
- Version: 1.10
- Size: 8.9 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Red Key Software Corporation
- © 2008-2012 Mighty Mighty Good Games
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.