Sudoku (Full Version)
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
You won’t be looking for a paper puzzle ever again!
With 4 difficulty levels, intuitive interface, and all the functions right at your fingertips, this Sudoku app is sure to be your favorite. Interrupted? Exit Sudoku, and the puzzle is saved exactly as you see it!
Want to know how you stack up against other Sudoku players? Upload your results to our servers and see for yourself, or take part in a weekly Sudoku competition.
* 4 difficulty levels
* 3 input modes: "Digit first", "Cell first", popup
* Pencil marks (a.k.a. Notes) with auto fill / erase option
* Selected digit and various other highlighting options
* Show digit counts option
* Unlimited Undo and Redo
* Intelligent hints that use only logic
* Two levels of automatic error checking option
* Submit results and track progress online
* Top scores and History
* Real time competitions
Please contact our support team at email@example.com if you have any questions, comments, or suggestions about improving this Sudoku app.
Like us on Facebook:
Follow us on Twitter:
Or visit us online:
What's New in Version 10.2.4
- the Settings panel changes are now saved automatically; the "Save" (checkmark) button is no longer present
- the gray background that appeared on some devices should be fixed now
- the Undo button is now next to the Menu for easy one-touch access
- the "Unable to connect" issue when uploading results should be fixed now
- the font size has been increased to improve puzzle readability
- additional visual improvements and optimization
- bug fixes
Best iPhone Sudoku app for speed records
I've tried more than a dozen Sudoku apps over the years and this one is by far the best for measuring your true speed. The board can be modified for your specific needs and it isn't cumbersome to flip between pencilling your notes to pencilling your final digit for a cell. It may take a bit of effort to figure out how to make the board perfect for yourself; but honestly, if you have the logical skills to do an extreme board correctly then you have the skills and patience to figure out the wether you want crosshairs on your board. Know what I mean? Have fun!
Great sudoku version!
Grid, numbers, and notes are easy to see. When you are working with a number, all squares containing that number, including in the notes, are highlighted.
Digit first entry allows quick entry of the same number into squares for faster play.
You can enter an incorrect number into a square. If there is already the same number in the line or 9-square, it will highlight in red. Undo will delete numbers in the order you last entered and will replace your notes.
Almost too good to be true!
Or it may be I've just gotten into the style of these puzzles, but I find it's a pretty straightforward progression from attention to detail, through careful analysis, to a race against time to complete the puzzle. This isn't to say it isn't rewarding; just the opposite, rather, AND it saves my arthritic hands from having to use pencil and eraser! Only fault I find is that recently it seems the hard and extreme puzzles made a shift to easier (on the whole), which I consider a mixed blessing.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jan 12, 2017
- Version: 10.2.4
- Size: 30.7 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, German, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Japanese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Swedish
- Seller: Icenta, Inc.
- © 2009-2017 genina.com
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.