FREE Sudoku Game for the iPhone and iPad
- Over 5000+ built in puzzles
- Scan sudoku games with your camera
- Integrated sudoku solver
- Pen or pencil mode
- Hint option
- Attractive UI
TAPMEDIA PRO SUBSCRIPTION
- You will receive access to the apps in the TapMedia PRO bundle for the duration of the subscription.
- Subscriptions with a free trial period will automatically renew to a paid subscription.
- Payments will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period and identify the cost of the renewal.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
- All prices are subject to change without notification. We occasionally run promotion prices as incentives or limited time opportunities for qualifying purchases made during the promotional time period. Due to the time sensitive and promotional nature of these events, we are unable to offer price protection or retroactive discounts or refunds for previous purchases in the event of a price reduction or promotional offering.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription
- You may cancel a subscription during its free period via the subscription setting through your iTunes Account. This must be done 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged. Please visit http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098
- Added to TapMedia PRO bundle
- Bug fixes & improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Update Created Accessibility Issues
Edit: The issue has been repaired, and I’m playing Sudoku again! Thank you, TapMedia, for rapid response!
“Feedback and Support” doesn’t work with my app (free version), so I hope this review is read by TapMedia!
Since the latest update, the bottom of the screen has a gray area that makes the bottom row of the puzzle inaccessible to view 7, 8, & 9 pencil entries. It also pushes the puzzle up too high to access the top row under the ad banner.
Love Sudoku, and hope it is available for use again soon.
Feedback for v2
While the update was welcome there are few issues I have encountered.
Firstly scan from photo is significantly degraded. I scan 4 sudoku daily by using screenshot. I’ve been using the app for at least three years and the scan is almost perfect. But this new version misreads numbers every time. 3, 6, and 9 are problematic. Can this get fixed? Since the sources are identical I’m assume some change to your algorithm.
Secondly, the top few pixels of the grid are hidden by the menu line. For example a pencil mark for 1 shows half the number. I use large text size so that might be significant.
Finally, some UI changes are not intuitive. I scan 4 screen shots. The old version had back and + at the same location. So there was less finger travel. Now menu and + are at opposite sides of the screen. Not a good design.
all these other people that rated this App good must got some reward foer this app. theres is no support. there is no Hint Option. I am not about to pay $1.99 for an App to removed AD. if it is really free because i am using the free version . There is no support or hint option. like most of these apps in the store once you paid then they removed the app there is nothing you can do. after a while they stop updating them . that usually happen after you paid.
- TapMedia Ltd
- 25.6 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © TapMedia Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Sudoku PRO (one-time fee) $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.