Sudoku Revolution : Hyper, Even Odd, Diagonal and more
By Stanley Lam
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Bored with normal Sudoku rules? Sudoku Revoltuion brings you new rules for Sudoku!
Sudoku Revolution contains several variations of Sudoku puzzles.
Basic Rule: Fill numbers in the board such that every row, column and region contains one occurrence of each number.
* Normal Mode: Basic Sudoku Rules.
* Jigsaw Mode: Regions are in arbitrary shape.
* Even-Odd: some cells contain only even digit, others contain only odd digit
* Hyper mode: 4 extra square regions
* X Mode: Each of the Main Diagonals can only contain one occureence of a number.
* Jigsaw-X Mode: Combination of Jigasw mode and X mode.
Free play through hundreds of levels.
**** Sudoku Revolution features ****
- 120 Levels for each Mode
- Each Mode divided into 4 difficulty levels
- 6 Different Modes
- 4 Modes available for purchase
- Show the occurrence of each number near the number buttons
- "Hint" auto fills the board with memo that has no direct conflicts with other numbers
- Highlight same numbers as you select a number on board
- Also Highlight memo numbers as you select a number
- Autosave the process of unfinished levels
- Record best completion time for each level
- Game Center Achievements
- Try to complete as many levels as possible
What's New in Version 1.3.4
- minor bug fix
Good app. Only drawback is it doesn't follow Sudoku rule of symmetry across the diagonal for puzzle pieces as well as initial number entries. That would make it even better and is only reason I didn't give it 5 stars.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jun 29, 2016
- Version: 1.3.4
- Size: 32.1 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Stanley Lam
- © 2012 Stanley Lam
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Unlock All Packs$2.99
- Hyper Sudoku Pack$1.99
- Sudoku X pack (100 puzzles)$1.99
- Even-Odd Sudoku Pack (100 puzzles)$1.99
- Sudoku Jigsaw X pack$1.99