By Stanley Lam
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Bored with normal Sudoku rules? Sudoku Revolution brings you new rules for Sudoku!
Sudoku Revolution contains several variations of Sudoku puzzles.
Basic Rule: Fill numbers in the board such that every row, column and region contains one occurrence of each number.
* Normal Mode: Basic Sudoku Rules.
* Jigsaw Mode: Regions are in arbitrary shape.
* X Mode: Each of the Main Diagonals can only contain one occureence of a number.
* Jigsaw-X Mode: Combination of Jigasw mode and X mode.
* Even-Odd Mode: brown cells contain only even digit, green cells contain only odd digit.
* Hyper Mode: 4 extra square regions must contain only one occurrence of each digit.
* Anti Diagonal Sudoku: each diagonal has at most three different digits.
* Consecutive Sudoku: all the places where adjacent cells are consecutive numbers have been specially marked.
* Non-Consecutive Sudoku: no two adjacent cells have consecutive values.
* Argyle Sudoku: every marked diagonal line contains each digit not more than once.
* Anti-King Sudoku: neither orthogonally nor diagonally adjacent can have equal digits
* Anti-Knight Sudoku: all cells at a chess knight move (at a distance of 2 by 1) must hold different digits.
Free play through hundreds of levels.
**** Sudoku Revolution features ****
- 200 Levels for each Mode
- Each Mode divided into 4 difficulty levels
- 12 Different Types of Sudoku
- Show the occurrence of each number near the number buttons
- "Hint" auto fills the board with memo that has no direct conflicts with other numbers
- Highlight same numbers as you select a number on board
- Also Highlight memo numbers as you select a number
- Autosave the process of unfinished levels
- Record best completion time for each level
What's New in Version 1.0.4
- Performance improvements and bug fixes.
Awesome Sudoku Game
I love that is has different board layouts. It is so much better than just plain Sudoku. I have been playing it for a while and I love it. I just realized they have even more boards if you click on the right arrow. This is the best Sudoku I have ever played. It really is awesome!
Many variant sudoku boards
So far I am enjoying this game’s challenge. I’ve played ordinary sudoku and X-sudoku on this for far. I look forward to all the variant sudoku boards.