Sudoku Solver Camera
By MARVE MEDIA
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
The Sudoku Solver Camera app is the fastest way to solve a Sudoku.
Our app is basically a video camera that scans for Sudokus. After a Sudoku has been detected the video stream stops, the Sudoku will be solved and the missing digits will be filled in automatically.
All done in the blink of an eye.
- Very fast (from app start to a solved Sudoku it takes a manner of seconds)
- Convenient (no need to copy paste all the digits into a web solver)
- Save the solved Sudoku images
- Print it directly via AirPrint
- Send a solution to your friends (via iMessage or eMail)
- Share your solution via social media (e.g. Facebook, Twitter)
Requirements for the scanned Sudoku:
- square shape
- high contrast (background vs. digits and borders)
- straight borders (no disrupting patterns etc.)
- clear digits (no handwriting fonts etc.)
- large enough digits (no tiny pixel clusters)
Quick tips for a good detection rate and quality
- start a detection close to your Sudoku and then move - up until the Sudoku fits into the frame
- slow camera movement (no hasty actions)
- decent lighting (daylight is preferable)
If you have a problem with our app, just contact us. Please do not down-vote this app but give us a chance to address your issues to improve this app even further.
Have fun and enjoy solving Sudokus!
What's New in Version 1.1.1
iPad Share button bug fixed and minor improvements
I was looking for something that would work for games on a iOS sudoko game, but you can only takes picture, they really need to update the app to add a "from camera role" option. It was not well explained in the description so I took my chances and lost a dollar
It only shows the camera view but no way to take the picture. Absolutely a waste of money.
Don't bother to waste you're money. It doesn't work. Only shows it on the camera but it doesn't take the picture 😒
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Oct 21, 2014
- Version: 1.1.1
- Size: 7.2 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Martin Vellguth und Jacqueline Vellguth
- © 2014 MARVE MEDIA
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.