By Jason Linhart
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
(heart) Sudoku provides unlimited puzzles at 17 difficulty levels. Novices and experienced players alike will enjoy our extensive feature set, tutorial, and advanced hint system. The more you play, the more you will enjoy Sudoku!
Our multi-stage hint system starts with a gentle reminder to get you back on track, and works up to demonstrate the exact technique to use. Our hints ease those frustrating moments and teach you how to be a better player.
- Puzzle generator for unlimited play
- 17 difficulty levels, something for everyone
- Tutorial teaches you new techniques
- Enter games from the newspaper
- Solver helps you with games from the newspaper
- Advanced techniques at the higher levels, including X-Wings, sashimi fish, and XY-Chains
- Choice of six color schemes
- Automatic or manual pencil marks
- Save your game while you try alternatives
- Highlighting helps you discover patterns
- Game clock; compares your time to other players
- Avoids graphic frills that distract from play
- Choice of digit styles, including Kanji and Hanzi
All games are true Sudoku, with symmetry and a single solution that can be discovered by logic alone. If you doubt that a puzzle can be solved by logic, simply have the hint system explain it to you step by step.
If you enjoy Sudoku, this is the app for you!
What's New in Version 1.2
Added a 17th difficulty level, Maelstrom!
Improved compatibility with recent versions of OS X.
Now requires macOS 10.9 or newer.
Various minor bug fixes.
Very nice sudoku interface
There are obviously a lot of sudoku games out there. So why should you get this one? I really like the interface. It is easy to play on both my Mac laptop and on my Kindle Fire. It gives me the information I want in trying to solve the puzzle. There are wide range of difficulties of new puzzles available every day. If you want to stick with one difficulty, it will generate new random puzzles for you. But the best thing I like is the hints tutorial interface. If you ask for a hint, it might tell you to look for some technique that you have never heard of. You can then have it teach you how that method works, and go through a very nice tutorial on it. So it teaches you as you go.
engaging and fun to use. Perfect for sudoku addicts.
O melhor app de sudoku. Para iniciantes ou experts, ele é completo.