By Michael McWatters
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Sudoku remains the purest, most elegant number strategy game. Most sudoku apps, however, are cluttered with unnecessary distractions. We designed Sue Doku for iPhone and iPad to put the focus back where it belongs: on game play.
• Simple, minimal design
• Thousands of beautiful game layouts
• Four challenging levels
• Light and dark modes
• Helpful hints
• Note mode
• Stat tracker
• Optional floating keypad (iPad)
If you’re looking to challenge your brain and not your eyes, play Sue Doku!
Now you can try Sue Doku's first level (500 puzzles) for free! Unlock levels 2-5 (2000 additional puzzles) for just $0.99!
What's New in Version 2.1.0
The big news: try Sue Doku for free!
• Sue now contains 5 game levels, up from 4 in previous versions
• Level 1 contains 500 puzzles and is free!
• Levels 2-5 (2000 additional puzzles) can be unlocked for just $0.99
(If you already purchased the app before it went free, you will have access to all 5 levels without having to pay again!)