The Sufferfest Training System
By The Sufferfest
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
The most complete training app for cyclists and triathletes with workouts and training plans by world-class coaches.
Get unlimited access to:
** Other cycling training apps guess what you are capable of. Our exclusive fitness test, however, determines not just your functional threshold power (FTP) but your entire four-dimensional power (4DP) profile. This results in precise workouts that specifically target your true strengths and weaknesses. Find out more here: https://vimeo.com/238124644
** Dozens of cycling workouts featuring video from races like the Tour de France with coach-designed workouts covering base training, climbing, endurance, sprinting, drills, racing speed and more.
** More than 20, 15-minute 'yoga for cyclists' videos to improve your overall flexibility and strengths.
** A powerful 10-week mental toughness programme covering goal setting, positive thinking, strong focus and reviewing and improving performance.
** Full suite of training plans ranging from three to ten weeks, novice to advanced.
Create your own account at TheSufferfest.com and then connect your devices via ANT+ or Bluetooth 4.0. Use real or virtual power or use the app to control your smart trainer.
* iPhone: 5, 5c, 5s, 6, 6 Plus, 6s, 6s Plus, 7, 7 Plus, 8, 8 Plus
* iPad: iPad Retina, Mini, Mini (Retina), Air, Air 2, Pro
* iOS 9.0 or greater
* Apple 30pin to Lightning adapter and Wahoo ANT Key required to connect to ANT+ devices (No key required if you have Bluetooth devices)
For more information visit:
** Our website: https://www.thesufferfest.com
** More than 100+ positive reviews in publications such as Cycling News, Cycling Weekly, Bicycling and more: http://thesufferfest.com/pages/praise
** Questions? Email: TheMinions@TheSufferfest.com.
What's New in Version 5.1.2
Improved stability is the name of the game with this update. A huge set of tweaks, fixes and performance enhancements have been implemented by The Minions. Most are are behind-the-scenes modifications designed to speed things up and make sure nothing interrupts your Suffering. A few improvements you may notice:
* You can now sort videos by Four-Dimensional Power focus (Neuromuscular, Anaerobic, Maximal Aerobic and Functional Threshold), allowing you to quickly find a workout to develop your strengths or improve your weakness.
* Workout saving and sharing to social platforms like Strava, Garmin Connect and Training Peaks is now humming along nicely.
* Bluetooth device connections on the iPhone 8, 8+ and X is up and running.
Adequate but not as good as the other competitors
The app is entertaining but lacks where it matters. For instance, there is not recovery ride videos or rides. They have a flat 30/60 min ride but nothing to keep you entertained. You canny create your own rides like TrainerRoad. You are required to listen to their music or you can’t get the ques. I would recommend trainer Road over this app at this point. I like the initial test but it isn’t worth the money.
This app has everything you need to be motivated to train as well as solid science behind the worlds most challenging and entertaining workouts. Not to mention an awesome Facebook community. Try it and you’ll never leave.
Future suffering and knighthood
Love the app. Would like to see a comparison graph for each class of rider as well as overall ratings. Maybe even some challenges like Strava has. Thank you keep up the good work
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Nov 20, 2017
- Version: 5.1.2
- Size: 141 MB
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Seller: The Sufferfest Pte Ltd
- © The Sufferfest Pte Ltd 2017
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.