Sugar Sense - Diabetes App, Blood Glucose Mgmt
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
A beautiful diabetes app to be in full control of tracking your personal health. Track your blood sugar level, glucose, carbs, weight, and more. The easiest and simplest way to track your health information.
Built by MedHelp International, the world's largest and trusted online health community.
* Be in control of your diabetes with just a quick tap
* See your average readings for the past 7 Days, 30 Days, and 90 Days
* Connect your iHealth Glucometer and monitor your blood glucose readings
* Connect your Fitbit, Jawbone or any of the popular health devices to track your weight.
* Have a question? Quickly get an answer
* Hundreds of diabetes questions answered every hour
* Get support and motivation from other people just like you
* Tap into our several diabetes communities
CONNECTS APPS & DEVICES:
* Easily connects and seamlessly integrates with several apps and devices including Fitbit, Jawbone, HealthKit (Apple Health App), and more!
* Sync/backup your data online to MedHelp to access your info online
* Access to your information online from any computer
* Print out all your data - great for doctor appointments!
Note: This software is intended for informational and educational use only. Please consult your healthcare provider for any health concerns.
What's New in Version 2.5.1
Bug fixes and performance improvements!
I've started tracking again cause it's easy to remember and easy to record. Thanks for the app.
This app is great. Really appreciate everything it allows me to track. I've been logging my blood sugars in a spreadsheet for years to have a record I can provide my doctor. Having the ability to print or email this report is awesome and is why I chose this app. Can't believe all the functionality I get for free. Not anting to see my numbers show in the red area have also encouraged me to make some better choices when I eat. Being able to track steps, my weight, get recipe ideas and read interesting facts from the health guide are a bonus. Also you can join communities through this app where you can get support, post questions or just read stories from people dealing with many of the same issues as I deal with daily.
You can use this app to be just a simple blood tracker or take advantage of the many other features and options available, it's up to you. Thank you for providing this very valuable tool for me to use in my daily fight with this disease!!
Just started using yesterday after trying 2 others. I like the reports I can send to my doctor and it even estimates your A1c which is very helpful in determining what your glucose numbers mean
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Feb 07, 2017
- Version: 2.5.1
- Size: 90.8 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, French
- Seller: Medhelp
- © MedHelp
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.