Sugarbush VT is your unique and comprehensive all-season guide to Sugarbush Resort, all at your fingertips.
• Find up-to-date information about the mountain, including snow conditions, weather, and webcam images.
• Tune into the webcams for live footage of lift lines and terrain.
• Locate yourself on the Sugarbush Resort trail map.†
• See which runs are groomed and which closed.
• Get up-to-the-minute lift status information.
• Learn about events from the events calendar.
• Quickly find information about packages and deals, as well as other programs and amenities.
• Easily locate and contact key places at the resort and in the village with the built in directory.
• Get the latest news from Sugarbush via the resort's Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, Google Plus and Twitter feeds.
• Record your runs and log vertical feet and distance. Display your tracks and replay your runs on the trail map. Email images to friends, post them to Facebook and other social media, or view them in Google Earth. Store your logs on iCloud and view them on all your devices. Send your logs to a leaderboard and compare vertical and distance with others at the resort.†
† Location and Logging services require a GPS-equipped device. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
• Updated information about biking trails.
Ratings and Reviews
Had to update my rating. I still like the app to check conditions, trail maps, lift operations and other details. But the tracking feature is failing me this year. It still reports my 2014 activity, but has lost everything year since, until this year. I do like the Apple Watch complication. Easier to use during the day or on the lift than taking out your phone.
Update: still good!
I check conditions every day in season, use the tracking feature (which uses much less battery power this version!!), and check out trails and grooming regularly. I'm really happy with this app.
And it syncs well from my iPhone to my iPad. Great!
One tip, if you stop for lunch, and it stops tracking, it doesn't restart automatically. Best to shut it off and then restart after the break.
Great app- amazing resort
Can I be at Sugarbush everyday please?
Love it.... but
I love this app. I use it almost every day I ski which is about 50 or so days a year. The lift cams, interactive trail map, events calendar and the rest really don't allow you to miss anything.
My only complaint, if I had to make one, is that the site sometimes* is not updated with the most current information. For instance, today the app indicates that Super Bravo, Heaven's Gate and Gatehouse are set to spin at 9am when in reality Spring hours are in effect and they don't really spin until 10am. If I made a long drive to the hill only to find that I had to sit for an hour I might find that a little frustrating.
*meaning almost never
- Resorts Tapped LLC
- 52.3 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2012-18 Resorts Tapped LLC
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.